PDA

View Full Version : Grand Slam Draws

TAMUStud86
Jan 31st, 2007, 09:32 PM
Does anyone know where I could get ahold of old draws from the grandslams? Id like to see the path that players took to get to the final. If anyone could help me out, please let me know!

Pureracket
Jan 31st, 2007, 09:36 PM
www.itftennis.com (http://www.itftennis.com)

Click on tournaments, then go to dates. The drop down bar will take you back quite a few years.

TAMUStud86
Jan 31st, 2007, 09:42 PM
PureRacket, I can't find it anywhere.. Can you give me more directions on the page?

sfselesfan
Jan 31st, 2007, 09:42 PM
www.itftennis.com (http://www.itftennis.com)

Click on tournaments, then go to dates. The drop down bar will take you back quite a few years.

No "Tournaments" option on the front page. If I go to "Women's Circuit" I can get a tournaments option, but there is not "dates" choice therein.

For the thread starter, you can generally find them for several years back on the WTAtour.com website. Go to the year's calendar, click on the tournament you're interested in and they'll have pdf draws that go back about seven years.

SF

Pureracket
Jan 31st, 2007, 09:53 PM
PureRacket, I can't find it anywhere.. Can you give me more directions on the page?Sure:

From the front page, go to Womens circuit. Then, click on "tournaments." On the right hand side of that page, the tournament drop down will take you all the way back to 1910. You have to manipulate the dates on the right.

I see in 1985, co#1 seed Martina Navratilova defeated Lisa Bonder, Anne Minter, Bettina Bunge, Rene Uys, Pam Shriver(5), Zina Garrison(8), and Chris Evert(co1) 4-6,6-3,6-2.

sfselesfan
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:02 PM
What "tournament drop down" are you referring to?

SF

sfselesfan
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:03 PM
Nevermind...got it.

SF

Giuseppe Gazerro
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:05 PM
Does anyone know where I could get ahold of old draws from the grandslams? Id like to see the path that players took to get to the final. If anyone could help me out, please let me know!

I think they're correct when they point you to external excellent sites.
But what's better than going to *Blast From The Past* here on WTAworld?
;)
It's been run by our unpayable Brian Stewart and Rollo :wavey: since years and it's got ALL results form ALL slams of ALL time, singles, doubles and mixed!!!
Awful, isn't it?
:worship:

Check it out on the homepage here!
Blast From The Past!

Rollo
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:17 PM
think they're in pointing you to external excellent sites.
But what's better than going to *Blast From The Past* here on WTAworld?
;)
It's been run by our unpayable Brian Stewart and Rollo :wavey: since years and it's got ALL results form ALL slams of ALL time, singles, doubles and mixed!!!
Awful, isn't it?
:worship:

Check it out on the homepage here!
Blast From The Past!

Thanks for the plug Giuseppe!:wavey:

We do have the all the grand slam draws, plus other cool stats and stuff.
Here's the link to the Slam section:

http://www.wtaworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=108

waveace1
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:25 PM
you can go to www.wtatour.com and go to draws and look at the older tournaments and grandslam draws