PDA

View Full Version : Alex Stevenson's Harlem Blog...

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 31st, 2007, 07:34 PM
Harlem NY: It's about 4am and let me tell you...I just left the practice court...well, not so much practice court but the wall behind the Mcdonalds where I work (I do the late shift) :o . It has great bounce and really stretches me outwide...though I got hit by a car going through the drive through...but it's ok...The driver was cute and he is gonna sue me (He said I'll see you in court...OMG you guys...I totally have a date)...and my manager was all...mad and stuff..what a B..Oh...I have to tell you...On my way to work tonight I saw some kids playing on a playground court and I decided to take one of them on...it turned out to be tight match...1-6 7-6 1-5 then I had to retire because of a left thigh strain. Oh...I have to tell you...I got moved up to the grill...The manager said she loves my toss :p Oh...OMG...I'm so happy for Serena...I read she is the first fat person to win a grand slam...thats so cool...Oh yeah...If any of you have her number...leave it on myspace...k, great thanks...Serena is so cool...one of her big guy friends...slap me in the face and hit me with this paper that said something about a restraining order...what's that? I think she orderd me something...I hope it's a cute top...anyway, I have to go now...I'm working the b'fast shift in the morn...xoxo...Alex

Nicolás89
Jan 31st, 2007, 07:36 PM
:weirdo:

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 31st, 2007, 07:41 PM
:weirdo:

^ is that your pic? what's wrong with your eyes?

DOUBLEFIST
Jan 31st, 2007, 07:46 PM
I really like Alex (i guess I'm a glutton for punishment), but- I'm sorry- that was hysterical!!

jazar
Jan 31st, 2007, 08:04 PM
for a moment there i thought that whole thing was a joke

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 31st, 2007, 08:20 PM
for a moment there i thought that whole thing was a joke

I know...She blogs so well...:hearts:

jazar
Jan 31st, 2007, 08:25 PM
I know...She blogs so well...:hearts:

doesnt she just. she possibly is to the wta what dimitry tursunov is to the atp (in blogging terms, that is)

Tenis Srbija
Jan 31st, 2007, 08:34 PM
This is true... :confused:

Pureracket
Jan 31st, 2007, 08:35 PM
Alex is the best blogger on the WTA.

Wannabeknowitall
Jan 31st, 2007, 08:48 PM
It's funny because it's true. :tape:

Tenis Srbija
Jan 31st, 2007, 08:51 PM
Bravo to her if this is true :bowdown:

It's hilarious :lol:

firstseed89
Jan 31st, 2007, 09:29 PM
This cant be true. Its too funny to be true. Either way half of us are going to feel like idiots for thinking its true and half are going to feel like idiots thinking its not true.

miffedmax
Jan 31st, 2007, 09:30 PM
ROFL

Sweet Jesus, that cracked me up. So cruel, and so funny

"OMG--I totally have a date!" ROFL

Monica_Rules
Jan 31st, 2007, 09:33 PM
That can't be true:confused:

Darop.
Jan 31st, 2007, 09:33 PM
I couldn't help but laugh :haha:

alias
Jan 31st, 2007, 09:34 PM
I got moved up to the grill...The manager said she loves my toss

:haha:

NyCPsU
Jan 31st, 2007, 09:41 PM
i dont know whats funnier the blog or the fact that people are asking if its true :haha:

Tenis Srbija
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:12 PM
Well sorry...but who knows :angel:

égalité
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:26 PM
Today the grill, tomorrow the Venus Rosewater dish!

... replica!

...... from Wal-Mart!

skanky~skanketta
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:56 PM
that was hilarious! the omg you guys, i totally have a date part just had me rolling!

Denise4925
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:01 PM

!<blocparty>!
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:01 PM
That can't be true:confused:

Sadly, it sounds like it... :sad:

.it turned out to be tight match...1-6 7-6 1-5 then I had to retire because of a left thigh strain. Oh...I have to tell you...I got moved up to the grill...The manager said she loves my toss

Oh Alex... a far cry from the neatly trimmed Wimbledon courts. :hug:

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:02 PM
LOL.

Do a Jelena Dokic in Zagreb Blog.

Sally Struthers
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:25 PM
Alex, good luck with the grill. Maybe in a few months if you work hard enough you can man the fry station and then in a few years if you work really hard you might make assistant manager!

LUXXXAS
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:31 PM
:lol:

Becool
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:48 PM
Is That True?!

iPatty
Feb 1st, 2007, 12:00 AM

piercerocks
Feb 1st, 2007, 12:07 AM
lmao!! that was hilarious

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 1st, 2007, 12:09 AM
Alex, good luck with the grill. Maybe in a few months if you work hard enough you can man the fry station and then in a few years if you work really hard you might make assistant manager!

Hmm...Is that from Coming to America? :wavey:

dutchsf
Feb 1st, 2007, 12:10 AM
Very funny especially the comment about the manager liking her toss. Good stuff!!

hdfb
Feb 1st, 2007, 12:25 AM

stevos
Feb 1st, 2007, 01:03 AM
That was ridiculously clever :hehehe:

:lol: Great work.

égalité
Feb 1st, 2007, 03:01 AM
LOL.

Do a Jelena Dokic in Zagreb Blog.

Heyyyy guys, it's Jelena! I'm here in Zagreb, working on my comeback!! I've been meaning to play again, but daddy says I should get injured because I'm not ready yet, so that's what I've been doing :-)

Tin wants me to try hitting against a wall, but I don't think that's a good idea. I mean, no matter how hard I hit the ball, it keeps fucking RETURNING IT. Seriously, I'll just have a nervous breakdown if I have to play that wall again. Daddy thinks Tin and the wall are conspiring against me. But he said he'll drop a nuclear bomb on the wall if it tries any funny business, so I know everything will be ok :-)

Other than that, things have been pretty good here. I've been practicing really hard, and I've finally started beating some wheelchair players at the local club. I should be ready for some $10K challengers soon! Well... I gotta get going, guys. Tin wants me to fan fig leaves in his face while he drinks iced tea. He says it'll improve my racquet speed! Kisses!!!!

-Jelena

felipe2004
Feb 1st, 2007, 03:42 AM
Heyyyy guys, it's Jelena! I'm here in Zagreb, working on my comeback!! I've been meaning to play again, but daddy says I should get injured because I'm not ready yet, so that's what I've been doing :-)

Tin wants me to try hitting against a wall, but I don't think that's a good idea. I mean, no matter how hard I hit the ball, it keeps fucking RETURNING IT. Seriously, I'll just have a nervous breakdown if I have to play that wall again. Daddy thinks Tin and the wall are conspiring against me. But he said he'll drop a nuclear bomb on the wall if it tries any funny business, so I know everything will be ok :-)

Other than that, things have been pretty good here. I've been practicing really hard, and I've finally started beating some wheelchair players at the local club. I should be ready for some $10K challengers soon! Well... I gotta get going, guys. Tin wants me to fan fig leaves in his face while he drinks iced tea. He says it'll improve my racquet speed! Kisses!!!!

-Jelena

Good, but not as funny as Alex's :lol:

felipe2004
Feb 1st, 2007, 03:45 AM
the best part is her retiring against the kid on 1-5 in the final set lol

~Eclipsed~
Feb 1st, 2007, 04:18 AM
Even though i'm a fan of both(especially Alex)...I even have to laugh at both these articles! Alex's was slightly better, but Jelena's wasn't bad either.

:haha: :haha:

Sally Struthers
Feb 1st, 2007, 05:55 AM
Hmm...Is that from Coming to America? :wavey:

:angel:

darrinbaker00
Feb 1st, 2007, 06:10 AM
Alex is still the only player in history to lose to Bye in the first round, right?

WhatTheDeuce
Feb 1st, 2007, 10:57 AM
LMAO Darlingv20, not bad, not bad :p

King Aaron
Feb 2nd, 2007, 04:12 PM
:spit:

Martian KC
Feb 2nd, 2007, 04:16 PM
At least she's tall enough to see over the counter.

Mauresmo Fan
Feb 2nd, 2007, 05:25 PM
funny stuff

St.Sebastian
Feb 2nd, 2007, 07:50 PM
Alex :yeah:

danieln1
Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:26 PM
hahhahahhahhahhhahhhahhaha just great!

brickhousesupporter
Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:57 PM
On a more serious note, what happened to Alex....Is she injured right now or did she retire etc.....Planning a comback at wimbledon by winning the entire thing?

DOUBLEFIST
Feb 3rd, 2007, 01:12 AM
Somebody said she's entered a couple of Sat' events, but I don't know if it's true.

eck
Feb 3rd, 2007, 01:15 AM
So is the blog true or not? :o

It sounds somewhat real, and then somewhat fake :o