PDA

View Full Version : Video :Serena on Ellen

Infiniti2001
Jan 31st, 2007, 05:57 PM
I recorded directly to my pc, and the file is huge (511mb):eek: Anyway, I've split it into 6 parts and uploaded to YouTube :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ppD0TfTuV0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYrGlTv1V-w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV1U09f70pc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8jNZDVvlGk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGmUPZNJ4I0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1-UtstsQUo

stkenyi
Jan 31st, 2007, 06:09 PM
Thanks Infiniti. That was great

dreamgoddess099
Jan 31st, 2007, 06:17 PM
Thanks Infiniti, Ellen doesn't come on until 5pm here.

winone23
Jan 31st, 2007, 06:18 PM
Thanks!!! Serena looked really pretty.

Larrybidd
Jan 31st, 2007, 06:21 PM
Thanks for lookin' out.

SJW
Jan 31st, 2007, 06:24 PM
:hearts:
You are so awesome, Infiniti :worship:

vw.
Jan 31st, 2007, 06:34 PM
Thank you :D

The Daviator
Jan 31st, 2007, 06:41 PM

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 31st, 2007, 06:44 PM
That was awesome, thanks Infiniti.

LOL @ Ellen giving her giant hoop earrings.

RenaSlam.
Jan 31st, 2007, 07:26 PM
S. Williams :worship:

dangerjenny
Jan 31st, 2007, 07:27 PM
Thank u so much for that.

Mrs. Peel
Jan 31st, 2007, 07:33 PM
Thank you Infiniti!!!!! I had forgotten to tape this.

Serena looks great and she gave a great interview! When she was talking about just looking at her sister Yetunde's name during the final and how it propelled her to victory was so touching.

Puschkin
Jan 31st, 2007, 07:39 PM
Thank you for uploading this... She looks very good!

40-0
Jan 31st, 2007, 07:42 PM
yeah! infiniti back!

Hant11
Jan 31st, 2007, 07:45 PM
thanks !!! great videos!

GoClijsters
Jan 31st, 2007, 08:00 PM
Nice! Thanks for putting them online.
Serena looks so relaxt. I didn't knew she was so superstitious. She looks great!!!

Wannabeknowitall
Jan 31st, 2007, 08:05 PM
Is there anyone who enjoys actually watching the entire Ellen show? :lol:

serena_anna
Jan 31st, 2007, 08:23 PM
Thank you soo much..:worship: :)

Mina Vagante
Jan 31st, 2007, 08:25 PM

auntie janie
Jan 31st, 2007, 09:09 PM
Is there anyone who enjoys actually watching the entire Ellen show? :lol:

Ha, good question! I turned it off immediately after Serena's segment. :D Serena looked great, and seemed excited to be there. I wonder if Venus was there with her?

manu32
Jan 31st, 2007, 09:24 PM
thanks for serena but de generes is not my taste of tea......

~Cherry*Blossom~
Jan 31st, 2007, 09:36 PM
thanks a lot. That was a great interview.

Mightymirza
Jan 31st, 2007, 09:54 PM
:worship: Awesome interview..Rena looks so radient..:yeah:

Rocketta
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:13 PM
Thanks Infinity! You :rocker2:

Brooklyn90
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:14 PM
omg thanks so much!!!

Helen Lawson
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:15 PM
Is it just me, or flashing that photo of her and Yetunde just confirmed that Serena, despite what she says, is still heavy. She's noticably thinner in the old photo. Yes, I know she's not Mary Kate Olsen (thank God), but I hope she realizes that she's been in much better shape before. This isn't the buff bod we saw at the conclusion of the "Serena Slam" four years ago. I'm worried she'll get injured again playing when she's overweight. No, she's not as overweight as people are saying, but she shouldn't be happy with where she is either. She's a professional athlete and shouldn't be happy having the body of "the girl next door" imo.

trufanjay
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:21 PM
I think Serena was saying that just because she doesn't have a small body doesn't mean that it has an effect on her as an athlete. It's obvious that her size doesn't matter. She's fit, running well and she's the Australian Open champion. She doesn't have the ideal image of an athlete but how many times does she have to prove that it doesn't matter. If she starts rolling over her ankle (God forbid) and stuff then let's take it there. If she were obese then she would have a problem. But she's heavier than a Maria or Daniela for example and still a better athlete than the both of them.

Helen Lawson
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:24 PM
I think what Serena was saying was that although she doesn't have a small body doesn't mean that it has an effect on her as an athlete. It's obvious that her size doesn't matter. She's fit, running well and she's the Australian Open champion. She doesn't have the ideal image of an athlete but how many times does she have to prove that it doesn't matter.

That's true, but she's going to get injured again, that's the fear. She could be in far better shape and I think she's fooling herself if she really thinks she doesn't need to get in any better shape.

geoepee
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:25 PM
Thanks! :)

Brooklyn90
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:31 PM
Serena is not fat at all!!! She looks soooo good there :yeah:

trufanjay
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:31 PM
That's true, but she's going to get injured again, that's the fear. She could be in far better shape and I think she's fooling herself if she really thinks she doesn't need to get in any better shape.
Well I've never heard her imply that she was never in better shape. She's just saying that she's not fat or too big to do what she has to do as a competitor. But you don't know if she will get injured again. If she trains well and plays a smart schedule that shouldn't happen. She's never gotten injured because she was too big. So there is no proof of that happening.

Oneofakind0490
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:34 PM
Thanks for that. I hope Serena wears those earrings in a match:lol:

sre84
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:37 PM
aa

Rocketta
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:37 PM
Is it just me, or flashing that photo of her and Yetunde just confirmed that Serena, despite what she says, is still heavy. She's noticably thinner in the old photo. Yes, I know she's not Mary Kate Olsen (thank God), but I hope she realizes that she's been in much better shape before. This isn't the buff bod we saw at the conclusion of the "Serena Slam" four years ago. I'm worried she'll get injured again playing when she's overweight. No, she's not as overweight as people are saying, but she shouldn't be happy with where she is either. She's a professional athlete and shouldn't be happy having the body of "the girl next door" imo.

It's just you. How many years ago was that picture taken? What is the normal weight for some women at 20 is not their normal weight at 25.....bodies change. Also just because she was smaller in that pic doesn't mean she was any fitter than she is now. It just means she weighed less. Maybe she doesn't want to be too buff anymore? She didn't say they should have applauded her for being in the best shape, they shouldn't have been down on her like she was in terrible shape which she cleary wasn't. She is always going to carry more weight than most girls so for the media to act like she showed up grossly overweight and out of shape for a tennis competition is pure :bs:. They were completely wrong, she was fit. That doesn't mean there's not room for improvement but most players could say the same.

dreamgoddess099
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:43 PM

You obviously don't read Serena's blog. This is what she had to say about her fitness:

FOR THE RECORD I DON'T THINK I AM FIT AS I CAN BE...... IMAGINE WHEN I
AM............ scary thought

Helen Lawson
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:46 PM
It's just you. How many years ago was that picture taken? What is the normal weight for some women at 20 is not their normal weight at 25.....bodies change. Also just because she was smaller in that pic doesn't mean she was any fitter than she is now. It just means she weighed less. Maybe she doesn't want to be too buff anymore? She didn't say they should have applauded her for being in the best shape, they shouldn't have been down on her like she was in terrible shape which she cleary wasn't. She is always going to carry more weight than most girls so for the media to act like she showed up grossly overweight and out of shape for a tennis competition is pure :bs:. They were completely wrong, she was fit. That doesn't mean there's not room for improvement but most players could say the same.

You know I totally dig Serena, but to me, she's still carrying too much in the middle and if she really thinks she's fine, I think she's being a delutinoid, but what the hell do I know? Her upper body and her legs look great, but maybe with age, her rear end and middle just will never be what they once were.

Helen Lawson
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:48 PM
You obviously don't read Serena's blog. This is what she had to say about her fitness:

Good, I'm glad, because the impression I got from the Ellen show was "my body's my body and there's nothing I can do" when I think a pro athlete should have higher standards.

Rocketta
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:49 PM
You know I totally dig Serena, but to me, she's still carrying too much in the middle and if she really thinks she's fine, I think she's being a delutinoid, but what the hell do I know? Her upper body and her legs look great, but maybe with age, her rear end and middle just will never be what they once were.

um, she has her mother's genes when it comes to that and yes it probably is a uphill battle.

Denise4925
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:51 PM

No Helen, she admitted on her blog that she is fit, but could be fitter and said, just imagine that. So, she does admit that she's not as fit as she can be and I think she is working toward that.

Rocketta
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:54 PM
Good, I'm glad, because the impression I got from the Ellen show was "my body's my body and there's nothing I can do" when I think a pro athlete should have higher standards.

No, I think Serena's gripe was that they acted like she showed up completely unfit because of her size when she had been working hard on her fitness. They acted like she just rolled out of bed and showed up and when it was clear that she was way more fit then the media had given her credit for then she was winning on pure determination. :rolleyes: She is a bigger girl and as she gets older the harder it will be for her to maintain, c'est la vie.

nhissan
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:54 PM
I love Serena but yeah I think she's still overweight and it's not good for her health but I'm sure she'll be in great condition for Wimbledon

Ellen interview wasn't really good we didn't learn anything new also 5 minutes is really short

Rocketta
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:57 PM
I love Serena but yeah I think she's still overweight and it's not good for her health but I'm sure she'll be in great condition for Wimbledon

Ellen interview wasn't really good we didn't learn anything new also 5 minutes is really short

Serena is not overweight. She can improve her fitness yes but there is nothing overweight about her.

Wannabeknowitall
Jan 31st, 2007, 10:58 PM

It's probably more "it's my body, my body, and there's nothing I want to do".

In the last three years though, three players who would be considered overweight by tennis standards have won slams, Kuznetsova, Clijsters, and Serena.
All are over 150 pounds and in Kuznetsova and Serena's case they are likely over 160.
Kuznetsova and Clijsters don't lie about it though.
Serena continues to tell people she's the same weight from 2002.
That is some :bs:. She is not 135 pounds.

If she's so comfortable about her weight and size, why is she lieing about it.

Tyra wears a size 10, she's 160-165 and she admits to it.
She's trying to change the standard of what people think of girls like her but that's not going to change if there people who still won't admit their real weight which shows some insecurity.

Rocketta
and I want to know when is the media going to start getting on those sticks that play tennis that barely have any muscle mass? They could be fitter as well. :rolleyes:

Craigy
Thanks so much!!!! She looked so happy :cool:

Denise4925
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:05 PM
It's probably more "it's my body, my body, and there's nothing I want to do".

In the last three years though, three players who would be considered overweight by tennis standards have won slams, Kuznetsova, Clijsters, and Serena.
All are over 150 pounds and in Kuznetsova and Serena's case they are likely over 160.
Kuznetsova and Clijsters don't lie about it though.
Serena continues to tell people she's the same weight from 2002.
That is some :bs:. She is not 135 pounds.

If she's so comfortable about her weight and size, why is she lieing about it.

Tyra wears a size 10, she's 160-165 and she admits to it.
She's trying to change the standard of what people think of girls like her but that's not going to change if there people who still won't admit their real weight which shows some insecurity.

I don't know any women who tell their real weight. And, she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to. Personally, I couldn't care less. As long as you have eyes, you can see what someone her size can do and that's motivation enough. She doesn't have to give her real weight in order to accomplish the goal of being a role model for girls. :rolleyes: Also, it's not about insecurity, it's about privacy. Do you tell people you wear a small in condoms?

nhissan
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:10 PM
Serena is not overweight. She can improve her fitness yes but there is nothing overweight about her.

What does that mean she can improve her fitness ?

Wannabeknowitall
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:12 PM
and I want to know when is the media going to start getting on those sticks that play tennis that barely have any muscle mass? They could be fitter as well. :rolleyes:

When is the media going to get on the sticks?
You're kidding right?

Did you miss 2003 Wimbledon?
Picture upon picture of Hantuchova's frail body was in the English papers.

The media does get on the players who seem frighteningly skinny.

Wannabeknowitall
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:19 PM
I don't know any women who tell their real weight. And, she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to. Personally, I couldn't care less. As long as you have eyes, you can see what someone her size can do and that's motivation enough. She doesn't have to give her real weight in order to accomplish the goal of being a role model for girls. :rolleyes: Also, it's not about insecurity, it's about privacy. Do you tell people you wear a small in condoms?

Well, I would say 90% of the players on the WTA tour give their real weight for their WTA profile.
You do know of these players right?

Sorry I'm not Enrique Iglesias.
That's one stereotype I'm proud of. ;)

SAEKeithSerena
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:19 PM
you made my day! she looked great!!!!!!!

hotandspicey
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:22 PM
Serena looked great!! :hearts: Very comfy and happy. Luv the outfit, especially the top. She looks so much thinner than last week. wtg Rena. :banana:

Denise4925
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:31 PM
Well, I would say 90% of the players on the WTA tour give their real weight for their WTA profile.

How do you know? Have you personally weighed them, or are you going by looks? :lol:

Rocketta
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:32 PM
When is the media going to get on the sticks?
You're kidding right?

Did you miss 2003 Wimbledon?
Picture upon picture of Hantuchova's frail body was in the English papers.

The media does get on the players who seem frighteningly skinny.

Who's talking about frightingly thin players? :confused: Getting on the one player they thought was anorexic is not the same as getting on the skinny players for not trying to gain muscle mass. Once again when is the media going to get on the female players who fear weights because they don't want to be too muscular, they're not as fit as they can be.

Reuchlin
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:42 PM
Thank you...

Wannabeknowitall
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:42 PM
How do you know? Have you personally weighed them, or are you going by looks? :lol:

:rolleyes: Oh reasonable doubt.
I know because they don't have any reason to lie?
Plus it has become a science for me.

Pick any football or basketball player.
I'll tell you their weight, their height, and their dick size. :tape:

I do the same with the ladies as well (well not the dick size hopefully, although I'm getting a weird vibe from Schiavone).

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:46 PM
Serena looked great! If you don't like the way she looks, well BOO on you, because she looks GREAT (especially considering where she was this time last year).
Of course she could be in better shape, but who couldn't? :shrug: Everyone has stuff that they could work on. The only thing Serena needs, to stay in shape, is to play. And if she continues to do that, she'll be fine.

Thanks for the vid! :hearts: Rena!

Wannabeknowitall
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:49 PM
Who's talking about frightingly thin players? :confused: Getting on the one player they thought was anorexic is not the same as getting on the skinny players for not trying to gain muscle mass. Once again when is the media going to get on the female players who fear weights because they don't want to be too muscular, they're not as fit as they can be.

You have absolutely no idea if that's true or not.

Example: Nathalie Dechy is a player some would say is not trying to gain muscle mass.
They would be wrong in that accusation.
She's worked extrememly hard to even be where she is today.
She got to her slam semis in 2005 because of working on strengthening parts of her game even though it doesn't looks as if she's trying to gain muscle mass.
That slam was the first slam she was able to hit a serve over 100 mph.

I've chastied Jankovic in 2005 in Dubai more than anyone on this board when she made a comment about not wanting to have all the muscles to become a top player on the tour.

Even Hantuchova who was thought of as anorexic only got that way because she was working on moving better.

In the case of a player like Golovon, there have been question about her for years now.

Chriskip
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:55 PM

Its not going to happen anytime soon my friend, because once again it would have to take it happening to a Williams before they make a big deal out of it. And since we both know that Serena will never be on that "stick" list, they may choose to nitpick about Venus when she returns. Remember how those commentators were on Serena's case and constantly comparing her size to Venus' during Wimbledon 2005, when even the most anatomy and biology challenged person can see there were never the same build to begin with? Of course she was bigger than her usual size, but like Serena says, its utterly heartless to knock someone while they are down. But I say, let them keep knocking and kicking at Venus and Serena, because if the trend continues then we will know for sure that there will be many Grand Slam winnings to celebrate.

There are many unfit players out there, many of who have guts that protrude and hang over more than some of us normal unathletic women. Kim, Svetlana, Nadia, Jennifer etc. will step on court looking 4 months pregnant and they either turn a blind eye to it, or in Jen's case, mention it only after they come to the realization that she doesnt care a rat's *** about what they think and say in their box, and does things to please herself and not them.

Wannabeknowitall
Jan 31st, 2007, 11:59 PM
There are many unfit players out there, many of who have guts that protrude and hang over more than some of us normal unathletic women. Kim, Svetlana, Nadia, Jennifer etc. will step on court looking 4 months pregnant and they either turn a blind eye to it, or in Jen's case, mention it only after they come to the realization that she doesnt care a rat's *** about what they think and say in their box, and does things to please herself and not them.

Kim might be overweight by tennis standards but by no means is she "unfit".
You cannot be the best mover on either tour and be unfit.

Jennifer's protrusion probably has nothing to do with being "unfit".

You might not know about this but, ahem, some white girls who happen to be slutty, get what some people would call a "pouch".
Perhaps it has something to do with rearranging of some things but likely Jennifer was being a whore of sorts and that's why it appears she looks unfit.

Rocketta
Feb 1st, 2007, 12:13 AM
You have absolutely no idea if that's true or not.

Example: Nathalie Dechy is a player some would say is not trying to gain muscle mass.
They would be wrong in that accusation.
She's worked extrememly hard to even be where she is today.
She got to her slam semis in 2005 because of working on strengthening parts of her game even though it doesn't looks as if she's trying to gain muscle mass.
That slam was the first slam she was able to hit a serve over 100 mph.

I've chastied Jankovic in 2005 in Dubai more than anyone on this board when she made a comment about not wanting to have all the muscles to become a top player on the tour.

Even Hantuchova who was thought of as anorexic only got that way because she was working on moving better.

In the case of a player like Golovon, there have been question about her for years now.

Anna K flat out said she deliberately tries not to get too muscular and the media said nothing. It wasn't a problem. There are many players who don't have anything by the end of their match on a consistent basis but the media says nothing.

and who gives a f*ck what you said about Jankovic, this isn't about you. :rolleyes: This is about what the media says, did they get on Jankovic? Did they say that she's not as fit as she could be? I bet not. Did they accuse her of caring more about her looks than tennis? :(

Tatiana has been showing up to tournaments for years with those set of love handles she plays with, and will you hear that Tati needs to improve physically, yes but what you wont hear is people insinuating that she doesn't care about tennis because of it, or that it's a shame for her to show up to a tournament in that condition.

Rocketta
Feb 1st, 2007, 12:18 AM
Kim might be overweight by tennis standards but by no means is she "unfit".
You cannot be the best mover on either tour and be unfit.

Jennifer's protrusion probably has nothing to do with being "unfit".

You might not know about this but, ahem, some white girls who happen to be slutty, get what some people would call a "pouch".
Perhaps it has something to do with rearranging of some things but likely Jennifer was being a whore of sorts and that's why it appears she looks unfit.

WTF?? That's just ridiculous and ignorant. Let me guess, you've been studying white girls guts for some years now and you can tell exactly how, why and when they developed a gut? :tape: :help: :eek:

oh and btw, what does Jen's race have to do with her having a gut anyway? :scratch:

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 1st, 2007, 12:26 AM
Anna K flat out said she deliberately tries not to get too muscular and the media said nothing. It wasn't a problem. There are many players who don't have anything by the end of their match on a consistent basis but the media says nothing.

and who gives a f*ck what you said about Jankovic, this isn't about you. :rolleyes: This is about what the media says, did they get on Jankovic? Did they say that she's not as fit as she could be? I bet not. Did they accuse her of caring more about her looks than tennis? :(

Tatiana has been showing up to tournaments for years with those set of love handles she plays with, and will you hear that Tati needs to improve physically, yes but what you want hear is people insinuating that she doesn't care about tennis because of it, or that it's a shame for her to show up to a tournament in that condition.

It was a problem for her career.
Anna K mentioned last year that she's working on a more vuluptuous body so it seems she's had a change of heart.

It's a given that Jankovic cares about her looks than tennis.
Have you seen her website?
Does she not look at herself and smile like a :weirdo: every time she's on a screen in a slam arena?

Actually when Jankovic lost to Vaidisova during the fall the commentators did comment that she needed more umph on her shots to get to that next level.

Tatiana is still a young girl.
The media doesn't care about her because she hasn't given them anything to care about.
She rarely beats the big name players which is one of the reasons why she stays at the ranking she is.

Rocketta
Feb 1st, 2007, 12:29 AM
It was a problem for her career.
Anna K mentioned last year that she's working on a more vuluptuous body so it seems she's had a change of heart.

It's a given that Jankovic cares about her looks than tennis.
Have you seen her website?
Does she not look at herself and smile like a :weirdo: every time she's on a screen in a slam arena?

Actually when Jankovic lost to Vaidisova during the fall the commentators did comment that she needed more umph on her shots to get to that next level.

Tatiana is still a young girl.
The media doesn't care about her because she hasn't given them anything to care about.
She rarely beats the big name players which is one of the reasons why she stays at the ranking she is.

so in other words the media lets all that slip by with few to no words. :shrug:

kinglear
Feb 1st, 2007, 12:30 AM
WTF?? That's just ridiculous and ignorant. Let me guess, you've been studying white girls guts for some years now and you can tell exactly how, why and when they developed a gut? :tape: :help: :eek:

oh and btw, what does Jen's race have to do with her having a gut anyway? :scratch:

Yeah, I couldn't figure what that was all about. By slutty, do you mean Jen (as in Capriati, right?) was having a lot of sex? I'm so confused. All kinds of girls have "pouches." Just like men get little guts, regardless of age.

By the way, on Ellen, Serena looked and acted so much like Venus. I know that they're sisters, but they've never truly looked like each other. Even Serena's voice sounded like Venus. It was weird. :confused:

mykarma
Feb 1st, 2007, 12:31 AM
I recorded directly to my pc, and the file is huge (511mb):eek: Anyway, I've split it into 6 parts and uploaded to YouTube :p

:worship::worship::worship:
Serena has such a great personality.

the cat
Feb 1st, 2007, 12:45 AM
Nice interview between Serena and Ellen. :)

mykarma
Feb 1st, 2007, 01:03 AM

Everyone knows that athletics lie about their size or height. It's expected on most professional teams. Anyway, I could care less about how much Serena weighs as long as she continues to play better than the so called in shape girls. If Serena likes it, I love it. ;)

Wannabeknowitall
Feb 1st, 2007, 01:05 AM
Everyone knows that athletics lie about their size or height. It's expected on most professional teams. Anyway, I could care less about how much Serena weighs as long as she continues to play better than the so called in shape girls. If Serena likes it, I love it. ;)

I love the shape Serena is in. She looks amazing to me.
A lie is a lie though, anyway you try to spin it.

mykarma
Feb 1st, 2007, 01:09 AM

Why are continuing to argue with wannabe? You know he'll only get more ridiculous as the argument continues. :confused:

mykarma
Feb 1st, 2007, 01:12 AM
I don't know any women who tell their real weight. And, she doesn't have to if she doesn't want to. Personally, I couldn't care less. As long as you have eyes, you can see what someone her size can do and that's motivation enough. She doesn't have to give her real weight in order to accomplish the goal of being a role model for girls. :rolleyes: Also, it's not about insecurity, it's about privacy. Do you tell people you wear a small in condoms?:help::tape:

Chriskip
Feb 1st, 2007, 01:13 AM
But thats exactly why there should be no spin on anything. Say what you mean yes, but be willing to say it for all and not just one. Dont play down one person's "faults" by totally ignoring it or finding excuses for it while at the same time knocking another person harshly for the same thing. A big gut is a big gut on anyone its on.

mykarma
Feb 1st, 2007, 01:18 AM
Yeah, I couldn't figure what that was all about. By slutty, do you mean Jen (as in Capriati, right?) was having a lot of sex? I'm so confused. All kinds of girls have "pouches." Just like men get little guts, regardless of age.

By the way, on Ellen, Serena looked and acted so much like Venus. I know that they're sisters, but they've never truly looked like each other. Even Serena's voice sounded like Venus. It was weird. :confused:
That was really wierd wasn't it? I thought sex helped you lose weight not grow a pouch. It that was the case, there'd be a world full of fat ass, pouchy people. :rolleyes: I also noticed that Serena sounded like Venus. The older she gets the more she sounds and looks like Venus.

vettipooh
Feb 1st, 2007, 03:24 AM
Thanks! Rena is just so happy and radiant. :hearts: :hearts: Forgot to tape it.:mad:
Kind of reminded me of the fun they had at Arthur Ashe Kids Day. Ellen was a riot and Serena was just tickled. Kudos to both.

Dunlop1
Feb 1st, 2007, 03:36 AM

:spit:

Dunlop1
Feb 1st, 2007, 03:43 AM

I thought I was the only one that noticed. It was VERY creepy. It was like Venus was in Serena's body talking. She sounded just like her.

MrSerenaWilliams
Feb 1st, 2007, 05:26 AM
yeah, I noticed that too :unsure: but I didn't wanna say anything :lol: She sounded a LOT like her from the No Strings, but her voice was probably horase from all of that gruntastic screaming and jubliation :bounce:

Janet
Feb 1st, 2007, 05:43 AM
Thanks infiniti.......... that was nice of you to do a upload althose on my pc the video keeps on pausing(was driving me crazy)!!! and I did not know what time or channel Ellen comes on in canada.............so Thanks again!!

Dominic
Feb 1st, 2007, 06:04 AM
Serena and venus always had a similar voice. anyways great interview. shes fun.

SilK
Feb 1st, 2007, 06:59 AM
thank you so much. Serena looks stunning.

Denise4925
Feb 1st, 2007, 04:48 PM
:rolleyes: Oh reasonable doubt.
I know because they don't have any reason to lie?
Plus it has become a science for me.

Pick any football or basketball player.
I'll tell you their weight, their height, and their dick size. :tape:

I do the same with the ladies as well (well not the dick size hopefully, although I'm getting a weird vibe from Schiavone).

I have a lot of doubt when it comes to the bullshit that comes out of your mouth. Women can be very deceptive when it comes to their weight. And, why wouldn't the other girls have a reason to lie? Serena is not the only one out of 200 WTA tour players who is considered by the mass media overweight or unfit. She's just highlighted because of her status on the tour. I'm sure there are alot of underweight girls/women on tour who lie about their weight because they don't want people to know just how thin they are. And, you don't know for sure. It's only a science if you consider guessing and speculation a science. Please :rolleyes: Take that somewhere else.

Denise4925
Feb 1st, 2007, 04:58 PM
Ellen was really checking Serena out. Portia better watch out ;) All kidding aside, I had it recorded and watched it when I got home on TV last night. I was smiling so hard, my face hurt :lol: No matter how I'm feeling, whenever I see Serena, she puts a smile on my face. :D Anyway, she looked great. She's a big woman, tall and muscular, but she has a womanly figure and a great figure. I wish I was built like. :drool:

serenafan08
Feb 1st, 2007, 05:17 PM
That was great! Serena looked really good. And she did look live Venus!!! I was like, "If I didn't know any better I would think they were twins!" But she still looked good. :D

sonnys
Feb 1st, 2007, 06:05 PM
Beautiful...Thanks she looks great!!!

Il Primo!
Feb 1st, 2007, 06:13 PM
No matter how I'm feeling, whenever I see Serena, she puts a smile on my face.

Same here :p

Serena had a great outfit! As much as I love Reena, one thing really really annoys me with Venus and her: their hair!! I still can't understnad why her sister and she always wear shitty/cheap weaves. I mean the are rich, they can afford to buy wigs with natural hair or evn much better quality weaves! It's a pity, really. Drives me mad

Marcell
Feb 1st, 2007, 06:25 PM
Try practicing 3-4 hours a day and sweating and see if your weave will be fly.

:inlove:
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:06 PM
OMG thank you so so so so so so so so so much. :worship:

Denise4925
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:09 PM
Same here :p

Serena had a great outfit! As much as I love Reena, one thing really really annoys me with Venus and her: their hair!! I still can't understnad why her sister and she always wear shitty/cheap weaves. I mean the are rich, they can afford to buy wigs with natural hair or evn much better quality weaves! It's a pity, really. Drives me mad

Oh I disagree. I think she was working the weave on Ellen. It looked really nice and the hair was pretty. It didn't look fake at all to me.

Marcell
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:17 PM
It was even better on Good Morning America. She probably hook up with her girl Ellen. Ellen does her hair whenever she is in NY.

avocadoe
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:36 PM
:bounce: :worship: :hearts: I recorded directly to my pc, and the file is huge (511mb):eek: Anyway, I've split it into 6 parts and uploaded to YouTube :p

:worship: :bounce: :wavey: :) that was so much fun!!! thank you, even changed my old batteries to get the full pleasure

Jericho
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:38 PM
did you by chance record the gym class heroes performance?

charmedRic
Feb 1st, 2007, 07:45 PM
Thanks!

dreamgoddess099
Feb 1st, 2007, 09:00 PM
:bounce: :worship: :hearts:
:worship: :bounce: :wavey: :) that was so much fun!!! thank you, even changed my old batteries to get the full pleasure

http://www.perkydesigns.com/Pee_Wee_herman-2.jpg

Helen Lawson
Feb 1st, 2007, 10:09 PM
um, she has her mother's genes when it comes to that and yes it probably is a uphill battle.

There's an Oracene inside that body just dying to bust out. When she's done with tennis, I have a feeling there will be a whole lot more of Serena to love. But Venus is like Richard, she'll never be big, they probably eat the same, too.