PDA

View Full Version : Who are the real blondes of the WTA?

kinglear
Jan 31st, 2007, 02:52 AM
I know it sounds silly, but some people are really serious about blondeness. :lol: Which women on the tour do you think are natural blondes or bottle blondes. To me, Vaidisova highlights her hair. I think she's probably more of a dirty blond. Sharapova definitely highlights her hair. I'm not even sure if she's dirty blond. I think her hair might be plain brown. I know she was blond as a child, but so are a lot of people. Has anyone noticed that in people in general who were blond as children, but as grew up to have dark hair like to dye their hair. It's like they want to cling to their blondness.

Dementieva is one of the true, natural blondes in my book. She truly is a Nordic beauty. :hearts: :lick:

ASerenusFan
Jan 31st, 2007, 03:19 AM
serena williams is the only true blonde of the wta, and its nothign to be proud of either

IceSkaTennisFan
Jan 31st, 2007, 03:20 AM
Kournikova :p

kinglear
Jan 31st, 2007, 03:27 AM
serena williams is the only true blonde of the wta, and its nothign to be proud of either

lol I don't mean "blondness" as in lacking brains, but literally blond hair. True, Serena has had blond hair at different points. :)

UncleZeke
Jan 31st, 2007, 03:29 AM
Alona Bonderenko.

kinglear
Jan 31st, 2007, 04:14 AM
Alona Bonderenko.

good pick. Yeah, she's natural. I hope her blondness rockets her up the rankings. :)

Mrs. Peel
Jan 31st, 2007, 04:16 AM
I agree that Dementieva is a true blond goddess.

Nicolas
Jan 31st, 2007, 06:01 AM
Maybe Kanepi???

Just Do It
Jan 31st, 2007, 04:42 PM
Dokic :angel:

danieln1
Jan 31st, 2007, 05:21 PM
Clijsters, Chakvetatdze, Pierce

kinglear
Jan 31st, 2007, 05:38 PM
Clijsters, Chakvetatdze, Pierce

But are they blondes? I think Clijsters dyes her hair, and Pierce dyes it too. I think Chakvetadze has light brown hair which lightens in the sun. You see, I'm really referring to who do you think is a natural blond and who do you think isn't. I'm talking about actual hair color. :)

polly
Jan 31st, 2007, 05:44 PM
has clijsters got highlights in her hair

kinglear
Jan 31st, 2007, 05:56 PM
has clijsters got highlights in her hair

Are you asking or stating? because I'm sure she does.

lolas
Jan 31st, 2007, 06:05 PM
Emma Laine
Julia Schruff

miffedmax
Jan 31st, 2007, 06:07 PM
You can be a darker blone and get natural highlights from being in the sun. Happens to my kid all the time.

Elwin.
Jan 31st, 2007, 06:12 PM
Michaella Krajicek is definetly a natural blond!!

kinglear
Jan 31st, 2007, 06:28 PM
You can be a darker blone and get natural highlights from being in the sun. Happens to my kid all the time.

True true. ;)

Hingiswinsthis
Jan 31st, 2007, 07:16 PM
Justine?

sweetpeas
Jan 31st, 2007, 09:13 PM
ELENA,DOKIC. Miss Dokic.

Frode
Feb 1st, 2007, 09:32 PM
Anna - Lena Groenefeld maybe?

DOUBLEFIST
Feb 1st, 2007, 09:55 PM
Where's Babs Schett when ya need her?

Ravsieg
Feb 1st, 2007, 09:59 PM
Maria Kirilenko has had the same tone of blonde on all pics of her since she's like 7 years old, so I'd guess it's safe to say she's a natural blonde. :p

thetennisgirl
Feb 1st, 2007, 11:02 PM
well it's EXTREMELY rare for women to keep the blonde hair they had as a child, most go naturally darker and colour their hair to keep up the blonde. It's easiest to tell from looking at the roots. I think Dementieva may be a natural though....

tucker1989
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:00 AM
I was going to say Vesnina, but looking at pics her hair is definitely dyed. Bardina definitely is, and Czink too. But there really aren't very many.

smarties
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:22 AM
Tina Pisnik

kinglear
Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:46 AM
I was going to say Vesnina, but looking at pics her hair is definitely dyed. Bardina definitely is, and Czink too. But there really aren't very many.

I remember hearing some scientists say that natural blondes will be extinct very soon. lol :) It's funny to me.

Frode
Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:57 AM
I remember hearing some scientists say that natural blondes will be extinct very soon. lol :) It's funny to me.

Yes, that made the news in my part of the world a few years ago.

switz
Feb 2nd, 2007, 05:12 AM
Golovin's hair always looks natural to me. She is lucky her hair naturally changes colour with the seasons :hearts:

ZListCelebrity
Feb 2nd, 2007, 05:14 AM
Barabanschikova.

switz
Feb 2nd, 2007, 05:15 AM
Dementieva is a blonde but she gets her coloured i think because sometimes it is noticeably blonder than others. She looks hotter blonder and with not so much hair as she has sometimes.

Patty's frizz is natural :hearts:

al-wet
Feb 2nd, 2007, 06:51 AM
Justine?

she isn't, trust me ... :cool:

samn
Feb 2nd, 2007, 09:00 AM
Dementieva is a blonde but she gets her coloured i think because sometimes it is noticeably blonder than others.

I've seen Dementieva up close and I think that the colour of her hair is completely natural. With people who colour their hair, the giveaway is usually their skin tone. If the skin tone doesn't match their hair, chances are they bought their colouring at Boots. :) Dementieva, when I saw her, seemed to be one of those Nordic types who have extremely pale skin and very blonde hair.

Steffi Graf, by the way, was a natural honey blonde whose hair lightened with exposure to the sun, and has gotten darker with age (to a point where she would be called a brunette now).

auntie janie
Feb 2nd, 2007, 12:50 PM
Golovin's hair always looks natural to me. She is lucky her hair naturally changes colour with the seasons :hearts:

:lol:

lielabet7
Feb 2nd, 2007, 04:50 PM
Kim Clijsters hair is defiantely naturally blonde - she may put in extra high lights, but she is a natural blonde.