PDA

View Full Version : Tati's coach

majuu
Jan 26th, 2007, 01:23 PM
Anyone know whats the issue with Tati and a coach? I heard some people say she should get a full-time coach but I thought she was already getting coached by that Mark Welington guy. Im curious.

AnneSo006
Jan 26th, 2007, 01:28 PM
No, Mark Wellington is only there for her physical preparation... He isn't really a coach... ;)
Actually, Tati has no coach and it seems that she isn't in a hurry to find one...

willrock
Jan 26th, 2007, 03:44 PM
Exactly Mark Wellington is only a trainer... Let's say he is kinda coach

orfeus
Jan 26th, 2007, 07:35 PM
Anyone know whats the issue with Tati and a coach? I heard some people say she should get a full-time coach...

hey wasn't that me?:lol:...just kidding, anyway the sooner she gets one the better...

selyoink
Jan 26th, 2007, 10:00 PM
Yes she really does need a coach but I think she likes the freedom of not having a full time coach.

~lollipop_girl~
Jan 27th, 2007, 06:01 AM
She is stubborn and likes to do things her own way so when/if she gets a coach he has to be prepared for that... They will have to have a great relationship on and off the court!

Darth Vaida
Jan 27th, 2007, 01:05 PM
She is stubborn and likes to do things her own way so when/if she gets a coach he has to be prepared for that... They will have to have a great relationship on and off the court!

but that's not what she want, she said that in that article of L'Equipe
she listens to nobody :haha:

orfeus
Jan 27th, 2007, 03:15 PM
but that's not what she want, she said that in that article of L'Equipe
she listens to nobody :haha:

which is the point of what Katie said, isn't it?;) Yep she definitely likes to do things her own way (who doesn't, right?;)), but in this case it's much like either freedom or the top ten...it's only up to her to decide...

FrenchY52
Jun 28th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Who's next ?

Jirku
Jun 28th, 2007, 12:18 PM
on belgian tv they said during the AO that mauresmo and loic courteau stop working together at the end of the year ? maybe he can coach her ? (if it is true)

Zombielicious
Jun 28th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Tati needs one, definately. She has been doing good the entire year, yeah, but maybe with someone to guide her and help her train, she could do SO much better. :help:

yukon145
Jun 28th, 2007, 01:20 PM
Tati knows she needs one, she said so during her win at AI. i hope she can find someone soon.

strange that Wellington split with her, they seemed like they had lots of fun together on Tatiana's World. anyone have more details?

FrenchY52
Jun 28th, 2007, 03:15 PM
She said they kind of stays friend.. I think she likes him but she needs to change coaches like her outfits, knickers and so..

That's really disappointing cause he could really have make her reach the top10 :(

Jirku
Jun 28th, 2007, 03:32 PM
She said they kind of stays friend.. I think she likes him but she needs to change coaches like her outfits, knickers and so..

That's really disappointing cause he could really have make her reach the top10 :(

well i hope she does :help:

rseto
Jun 28th, 2007, 05:20 PM
a coach is fine but tati needs to find ways to stay healthy.

nouf
Jul 21st, 2007, 06:30 AM
Mats Wilander will be Golovin's coach during the US season. Golovin will play LA, Toronto and US Open.
The collaboration will perhaps be continued after, a decision will be taken after the US Open.

"Cette nouvelle collaboration a été initiée et mise en place par la Direction technique nationale (...). La FFT souhaite que Tatiana Golovin bénéficie de l'expérience et de l'expertise au plus haut niveau d'un vainqueur de sept titres du Grand Chelem", indique le communiqué.

"Mats Wilander sera aux côtés de la Française durant les tournois de Los Angeles, Toronto et de l'US Open, du début du mois d'août au début du mois de septembre.

"A l'issue de l'US Open, la FFT et Mats Wilander pourraient envisager de poursuivre leur collaboration jusqu'à la fin de l'année 2007 et de la prolonger pour la saison 2008."

equipe today:
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6238/equipe21juillet2007goloue9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Mars
Jul 21st, 2007, 09:00 AM
It's a good news.

nouf
Jul 22nd, 2007, 07:34 AM
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8459/equipe22juillet07golovife9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

.:sk:.
Jul 22nd, 2007, 07:38 AM
Translation please :help:

souam
Jul 22nd, 2007, 08:25 AM
Mats has expressed the will to coach for a long time (he had alrady coached Safin before) and through his friendship with Cédric Pioline he was able to have a contact with the FFT so he and Tati will collaborate together (as some kind of "test", first, to see their mutual feelings about this partnership) from Los Angeles to the US Open then if things go well they'll keep working together if not he could coach a bunch of boys the FFT has in store for him. So Mats has withdrawn from the few veteran tournies he was entered in and after making lots of commentaries on tv and in L'Équipe, the 7-GS winner will coach again. That's a summary. Hope that helps. ;)

.:sk:.
Jul 22nd, 2007, 09:06 AM
Mats has expressed the will to coach for a long time (he had alrady coached Safin before) and through his friendship with Cédric Pioline he was able to have a contact with the FFT so he and Tati will collaborate together (as some kind of "test", first, to see their mutual feelings about this partnership) from Los Angeles to the US Open then if things go well they'll keep working together if not he could coach a bunch of boys the FFT has in store for him. So Mats has withdrawn from the few veteran tournies he was entered in and after making lots of commentaries on tv and in L'Équipe, the 7-GS winner will coach again. That's a summary. Hope that helps. ;)

Sounds good :D