PDA

View Full Version : Mary's Future

pierce the best
Jan 24th, 2007, 08:37 PM
A lot of people are saying that mary will not come back this year like patrice domminguez, but how should they know it. i really think that mary will come back this year perhaps not for the frennch and wimbledon but i really think she will be back for the summer hardcourt season or in the indoor season.
The other point is to know if she will continue to work with craig Kardon or will david come back to train her or will bolliterie again helps mary to come back at the top. im sure of one thing the olympics are a main target for mary but a grand slam is also a main target for her everybody knows she wants wimbledon but to win again the french will be the greatest for mary.

The number one spot is for me not that important, look mauresmo she was number one and won two grand slams but she wins these in the absence of the williams sisters, mary ,lindsay, so.

Im sure that mary will be back at the top and will win a few more tournements .

She is simply the best in our hearts.

:wavey:

piercerocks
Jan 24th, 2007, 11:42 PM
i totally agree. mary sounds like she has the determination to come back and she's never ever given up.

souam
Jan 25th, 2007, 11:57 AM
...is bright! ;)

suzie
Jan 25th, 2007, 11:59 AM
I wonder why you feel the urge to justify Amélie's n.1 spot as non-relevant... :rolleyes: It's not like you need to compare Amélie and Mary's careers to want Mary back on tour. That said I wish her a fast full recovery and I can't wait to see her playing again.

Piotrek
Jan 25th, 2007, 01:01 PM
MARY:worship:

Mark Spruce
Jan 25th, 2007, 02:38 PM
Mary never gives up !!!

i totally agree. mary sounds like she has the determination to come back and she's never ever given up.

saby
Jan 25th, 2007, 09:59 PM
I'm waiting for her but not before the europeen indoor season, i want to believe what they said during the last interview but she will not be ready or not at 100% for RG and we all know that Mary will not come back till she's not at 100%.
The way she answered to some questions made me feel she will continu even after Pekin 2008...:worship: :worship: :worship:

sebbe
Jan 26th, 2007, 12:38 PM
I can just cross my fingers that we can have Mary on the tour for as long as it is possible:D

The swedish commentator has mentioned Mary's name a couple of times as one of the big favourites on the womens side that is missing. I just get so sad that she can't take part in australia, I mean...she love it down there.

Sund7101
Jan 26th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Mary never gives up, she has had so many injuries and has always come back strong. It's only a matter of time until Mary comes back, but we all hope it will be sooner than later.

Mr.Kardashian
Jan 27th, 2007, 09:48 AM
i hope mary comes back when she is ready. shes a great ambassador for womens tennis and a great competitor

Mark Spruce
Jan 27th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Mary will be back when she wants and not when other people want her.

I am going to see her at the Olympics hopefully !!!!!!

piercerocks
Jan 28th, 2007, 07:40 AM
omg i hope she comes to the US Open

every match i've seen her play there live she's won

ScottP53
Jan 28th, 2007, 06:00 PM
I wish Mary a quick recovery. I keep her in my prayers. It will be wonderful to see her play when she is 100 percent. I will stay patient and pray.

Wednesday
Jan 30th, 2007, 01:08 AM
Make sure you go to all her matches then!

Every match i've seen her play there live she's won

Wednesday
Jan 30th, 2007, 01:09 AM
I think Mary will return in 2007 around the same time she returned in 2006 (US Summer)

DOUBLEFIST
Feb 2nd, 2007, 07:20 AM
I hope Mary can come back. She's definitely one of my faves (just below the Sisters). I truly admire her as a person, her strength of character.

I don't think it would be wise to comeback to hard courts first. That will be an extremely jarring welcome back for a freshly rehabbed knee( trust me I have painful personal experience in this). It'd be better to comeback on the grass first, probably, to aclimate to the impact. But that might be a little too soon.

Allez, Mary!

Wednesday
Feb 2nd, 2007, 01:38 PM
Well she can't exactly wait until the claycourt 2008 season if she is able to come back around August or whatever, just because she doesn't want to play on hardcourt.