PDA

View Full Version : Sania Mirza cheering thread ~~~~~~>>>

rocksania
Jan 20th, 2007, 11:52 AM
hey mates sania is playing in the blore open as expected .she is on a high after her good showing in the asiad,hopman cup and hobart,though the aussie open wasn't that great after her shocking exit from the singles.she will be defending her doubles title and will try to better her past performance of 2nd round.
hope she rocks in her home country wid our support for her.
:wavey: :wavey:
go $ania angel:angel:

ASP0315
Jan 25th, 2007, 10:05 PM
Good luck Sania. both in singles and doubles. :yeah:

Mightymirza
Feb 9th, 2007, 02:31 AM
good luck Sania..Hope I get to see Sania vs Serena Final :rocker:

Apoorv
Feb 10th, 2007, 05:54 AM
c'mon Sania. Best of luck.

rocksania
Feb 10th, 2007, 06:43 AM
ur road to the championship is comparatively easier and simple,grab this oppurtunity and show all why we support u and why are u so important for us...

dallasdude
Feb 11th, 2007, 05:41 AM
It'll be interesting if she loses in the first round.

rocksania
Feb 11th, 2007, 11:25 AM
We Fans Will Make Sure That It Will Nvr Ever Happen......

saniamania
Feb 11th, 2007, 03:35 PM
good luck sania, with Serena pulling out, you are the top seed. handle the pressure and win.

rocksania
Feb 11th, 2007, 05:42 PM
she is seeded 2nd i suppose

skumars
Feb 12th, 2007, 07:21 AM
I'll be so disappointed if she doesn't win this title. Its hers with this weak field. I'm already disappointed last week. Please do it this week Sania and grab those 140 WTA points!

rocksania
Feb 13th, 2007, 10:52 AM
hope u r right ,and sania wins this title.

saniamania
Feb 14th, 2007, 05:20 AM
she is seeded 2nd i suppose

yeah sid, methinks santangelo is top seed.
anyways she is the favourite, and she beat santangelo recently.
so gingers crossed, she would do well.

rocksania
Feb 15th, 2007, 04:07 AM
yeah sid, methinks santangelo is top seed.
anyways she is the favourite, and she beat santangelo recently.
so gingers crossed, she would do well.

yeps deep she did beat her actually tats worying me bcoz its not that easy to win again over mara,bcoz mara must have changed a bit in her game for her rematch in this open.

hopefully sania must have also sorted out something .

Djalmha
Feb 15th, 2007, 10:50 AM
C'mon Sania !! GL for today !!

saniamania
Feb 15th, 2007, 05:31 PM
yeps deep she did beat her actually tats worying me bcoz its not that easy to win again over mara,bcoz mara must have changed a bit in her game for her rematch in this open.

hopefully sania must have also sorted out something .

yeah, also she is Sania's double partner as well, and hence would know her game inside out by the time they -- if everything goes right -- meet in the final. :( However, nowadays, everybody knows each others game inside out, and I don't think that would be a problem. Everybody knows Sania struggles against retreivers and moonballing. However, Santangelo is hard hitter, and if she moonballs, she herself would have to adapt to a style of play that does not suit her, so I am optmistic.;)

However, let us now not think too far. First let her move to the finals, only then can she meet Santangelo.
GO Sania.:bounce: :angel: :worship: