PDA

View Full Version : Finally, a new column in Mary's blog!

John A Roark
Jan 17th, 2007, 01:35 AM
Sorry, gang, I been a terrible stranger, I know.
Please forgive me, we have been building houses at a breakneck pace here at Omaha Habitat for Humanity for the needy during this oncoming freight train of a winter, and there has simply been no time.
It was 17 below(F) here last night.
Anyway, I could not let our darling girl's birthday go by without a note; I've said so many prayers and wished upon so many stars for her. Had to put something up so she would know we have not forgotten her on her page.

Nice to see you all--saby, Mark, ashwu, Melissa, Claudia...everyone. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that 2007 is roaring off to a great start.
Misty (that's MissTennisFan to the rest of you), a special thought and a prayer for you, I hope you are well.
Mark, bud--may your year be a hoppin' one. The website is still the best, the standard for Mary's fans.

Damn, it's good to be back.

Go, Mary Caroline, go!

saby
Jan 17th, 2007, 06:18 PM
Nice to see you all--saby, Mark, ashwu, Melissa, Claudia...everyone. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that 2007 is roaring off to a great start.
Misty (that's MissTennisFan to the rest of you), a special thought and a prayer for you, I hope you are well.
Mark, bud--may your year be a hoppin' one. The website is still the best, the standard for Mary's fans.

Damn, it's good to be back.

Go, Mary Caroline, go!

Nice to see you back too !! :D
You are scaring me does MissTF has problem or something?? :help: I don't have news for a while too :confused: Mark do you know if she is fine !!

Mark Spruce
Jan 19th, 2007, 01:51 PM
Hi Saby,

I have not heard from her in ages. I will try and make contact. Oh will mail you later on

take care

mark

p.s Hello John, glad that you are OK. Drop me a line some time

ashwu
Jan 20th, 2007, 09:54 AM
i didn't realize oz open is playing until last wednesday... without mary, can't say i really care about pro tennis... except maybe some federer's matches

John A Roark
Mar 16th, 2007, 07:02 PM
March is up...but it's very slim--kinda like the news about Mary.

Go, Mary Caroline, go!

John A Roark
Apr 4th, 2007, 01:48 AM
L'Equipe gave me some info to construct a column around--Merci, gentils hommes!