PDA

View Full Version : OMG I met Nicole Pratt's Mum!

AUSBOY
Jan 16th, 2007, 01:05 PM
She's a crack up, all class, err lower class that is LOL!!

No she was entertaining, very down to earth.

First she spilt her hot chips all over the chair and ground and then proceeded to pick them up and eat them :rolleyes:

Then her dyslexic pronounciation of Sharapova who she kept calling Sharperova!

Then there was Aunty Dot, who was totally drunk and couldnt walk in a str8 line LOL

It was like the Beverly Hillbillies, for those that don't know Nicole is from a small town in Northern Queensland.

She was very knowledge on all the women on the tour though and knew a lot about Razzano.

I told her she had to make sure Nicole was back playing next year, and she said it will depend on her rank and how this season goes, and whether Nicole is still motivated to continue.

Can I say though, that this really was an outstanding match, very high standard, for all those that think Nicole is a hack please go and see her play, her serve still isnt that strong, but she really does play like a top 50 player from the back of the court, she was having so many amazing rallies with Razzano, both girls were running each other around and retrieving brilliantly.

Razzano was amazing in the final set, must of hit about 20 winners on the outside edge of lines was ridiculous

Ellery
Jan 16th, 2007, 01:08 PM
:yeah:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 16th, 2007, 01:11 PM
:lol: Aunty DOT! Now please tell me you took some pictures of these fabulous people :lol: ;)

Craigy
Jan 16th, 2007, 01:16 PM
:spit:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 16th, 2007, 01:27 PM
:spit:

I'm still waiting for pictures :lol:

Huntress555
Jan 16th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Hahah sounds like fun, aunty dot haha!!!

Marcus1979
Jan 16th, 2007, 01:28 PM
:spit: :haha: :rolls:

TS
Jan 16th, 2007, 01:31 PM
The bogans have landed!

I didn't bump into you tonight, if I did I could have gotten me some Aunty Dot too :sad:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 16th, 2007, 01:39 PM
The bogans have landed!

I didn't bump into you tonight, if I did I could have gotten me some Aunty Dot too :sad:

:haha:.... GET YA SUM BOOiiiii :hehehe:

hdfb
Jan 16th, 2007, 02:06 PM
:haha: Aunty Dot.

"Sluggy"
Jan 16th, 2007, 02:06 PM
You sound like a loser - talking that kind of shit about players' families

tennisboi
Jan 16th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Like mother like daughter Nicole is one of the nicest players i've ever met

AUSBOY
Jan 16th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Like mother like daughter Nicole is one of the nicest players i've ever met

Yes she was very friendly and was taking the piss out of all her friends that had flown down from Mackay, about a dozen 65yo's!

Oh and if u think Nicole has a weathered face, thats nothing compared to her farmer parents!

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 16th, 2007, 09:28 PM
Yes she was very friendly and was taking the piss out of all her friends that had flown down from Mackay, about a dozen 65yo's!

Oh and if u think Nicole has a weathered face, thats nothing compared to her farmer parents!

Her dad was there to ?

Dot Dot...what a gal i got :drool:

Just Do It
Jan 16th, 2007, 09:41 PM
:haha: that is great :lol:

LoveFifteen
Jan 16th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Did you ask the grandma if the "pred lez" gene came from her side? :angel:

AUSBOY
Jan 17th, 2007, 01:20 PM
Did you ask the grandma if the "pred lez" gene came from her side? :angel:

LOL nah! But I did ask where Nicole got her bright orange wristbands, she looked hot in them!