PDA

View Full Version : Hands down to Camille Pin! :worship:

strictennis
Jan 16th, 2007, 04:39 AM
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
great work for pushing and playing out of your mind!
i never actually really bothered about players who don't perform or less skilled.
but today ms. pin showed me something different and you don't have to be a top player to almost beat a top player.

Goai
Jan 16th, 2007, 04:53 AM
Yeah, it was a good performance. :) But I've never seen anyone gain then lose so many fans so quickly: people jumped on the band-wagon, excited about an upset--that this girl was showing such grit and giving it to Maria--but then they jumped off when she choked the match away.

partbrit
Jan 16th, 2007, 04:58 AM
Putting this incident aside, Pin's game has improved in the last several months, anyway. And she was fun to watch tonight, even though I expected her to choke, which she finally did. But she gave the spectators unexpected thrills, and performed stoically. Nice to see.

Ntour
Jan 16th, 2007, 06:12 AM
i wish se could ave served it out at 7-6 that would have been an awesoe upset tournament favourite loses 1st round to pin

oh well wasn't meant to be

PLP
Jan 16th, 2007, 06:14 AM
Camille! :worship: What a performance!

I left my house when Masha was leading 5-1 in the 3rd, way to keep fighting!

CooCooCachoo
Jan 16th, 2007, 08:02 AM
I am shocked by the scoreline. Wish I had seen some of the match, but I need sleep too :zzz: ;)

CooCooCachoo
Jan 16th, 2007, 08:05 AM
I am shocked by the scoreline. Wish I had seen some of the match, but I need sleep too :zzz: ;)

Alvarillo
Jan 16th, 2007, 08:21 AM
Camille :worship:
This girl has improved a lot !!!!!!!
The way she played, the way she fought ! awesome!

UncleZeke
Jan 16th, 2007, 08:26 AM
she looked so tiny alongside Sharapova. She kept the ball in play and played a great match.

FrenchY52
Jan 16th, 2007, 08:30 AM
Well done ! Congrats, she can be proud of her !

vma
Jan 16th, 2007, 09:45 AM
fantastic fight from Camille, with all i read about her before, i must admit i was pleasantly surprised
all the best in the future!

Farina Elia Fan
Jan 16th, 2007, 01:37 PM
well done Camillie!

Maybe just maybe some people on this board might show you some respect!

MH0861
Jan 16th, 2007, 01:38 PM
Yeah, hopefully she won't be considered such a joke on here after this performance. I felt so bad for her after she lost though. :awww: Great fight though.

ZListCelebrity
Jan 16th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Sharapova and Pin played under the same conditions...

Maria couldn't cope with the heat as well as her opponent... Now I'm supposed to feel sorry for her just because she's fit enough?

-sugi-
Jan 16th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Camille said after the match:

"I was so close that I thought it was my day but apparently it was not, so next time."
:awww: You have to love her attitude. Camille has a really great attitude to the sport. I have never seen her swearing or crying when she loses. She played Bartoli in the Japan Open semis last year and only won 1 game yet Camille walked off the court smiling and signed autographs. She always stays calm :bigclap: Next time will be Camille's day :devil:

"Sluggy"
Jan 16th, 2007, 02:11 PM
I LUV Camille, not the first time she has almost upset a top player, and not the first time she would have beaten one!

tobi
Jan 16th, 2007, 10:45 PM
She is so sweet :inlove:

Loving her attitude :worship:

!<blocparty>!
Jan 16th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Grats to Puh. :kiss:

Tylane
Jan 16th, 2007, 11:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2drTupmbi40

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/4659/camille2va3.jpg

http://eur.news1.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/ap_photo/20070116/all/l2313341.jpg

Shane54
Jan 17th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Yes i am sure Camille is talented. But let's face it. She will be forgotten by next week. When there are more upsets.

BS about Camille choking....I think Maria did it enough up 5-0.
Trust me, their next meeting will be Masha-under an hour.

orfeus
Jan 17th, 2007, 04:35 PM
Sharapova and Pin played under the same conditions...

Maria couldn't cope with the heat as well as her opponent... Now I'm supposed to feel sorry for her just because she's fit enough?

and Masha isn't? She had time galore to get used to it in the off-season...