PDA

View Full Version : British Juniors

*hingis_forever*
Jan 15th, 2007, 08:39 PM
I think we really have some exciting prospects coming up from the 12-18 age group. Which ones should we really be watching?
Who's best out of Jade Curtis, Yasmin Clarke, Naomi Broady and Amanda Cunningham. Or what about Jocelyn Rae, Hannah James, Stephanie Cornish and Samantha Vickers. Are there any other players from 1992 besides Tara Moore and Heather Watson who are worth mentioning? Will Jennifer Ren and Sian Bayliss meet with success when they turn 14 and can start playing challengers? And are Jessica Ren and Laura Robson going to dominate their age divisions for years to come? There are so many question needing answering that only time will tell but I'd like other people's opinions! Thanks! :D

OZTENNIS
Jan 16th, 2007, 08:28 AM
Whilst Aussie Tennis is resurging, and our top players are going from strength to strength (ie. Stosur, Pratt, Molik etc.), I'd really like to see some promising Brits match the Aussies as we both continue on the path to bigger and better things (ie. World Domination of Tennis!). Ur new administration seems good, and hopefully ur top juniors can push through.

Monica_Rules
Jan 16th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Yeah our juniors seem to be getting better and better every year. But on top of that we seem to have more aswell. That is more juniors who are better.

We used to have 2 maybe 3 every year now we have 5.

1990 seems a good year with Jade, Naomi B, Yasmin, Amanda C, Vicky brook, and more.

1991 seems to a good year aswell and beyond looks like we have a few 'stars' in the making.

jazar
Jan 16th, 2007, 07:20 PM
according to her former coach amanda cunningham has lost some of her motivation and she is very likely to slide down the junior rankings, as she hasnt managed to defend any of the points she won this time last year

Ballbasher
Feb 10th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Sam Williams and Elizabeth Ullathorne are playingin Denmark this week what about them? :)

jazar
Feb 10th, 2007, 06:23 PM
i have been told lauren townrow is playing pretty good stuff at the moment