PDA

View Full Version : Mary C is looking like a man more more I see her or him.

GQGuy1
Jan 15th, 2007, 02:07 AM
I just saw her on ESPN 2 and thought she was a man even her voice sounds like a man. Is she taking harmones or something?:eek:

faboozadoo15
Jan 15th, 2007, 02:10 AM
Is this an attempt to draw attention away from serena's out of shape body and wacky weave? :tape:

GQGuy1
Jan 15th, 2007, 02:13 AM
Is this an attempt to draw attention away from serena's out of shape body and wacky weave? :tape:

What:rolleyes:

Tenis Srbija
Jan 15th, 2007, 02:13 AM
:lol:

pcrtennis
Jan 15th, 2007, 02:37 AM
This is getting old.

UncleZeke
Jan 15th, 2007, 02:43 AM
C'mon, back off of Mary.

Haute
Jan 15th, 2007, 02:45 AM
Maybe Mary is planning on doing her own version of Transamerica? :scratch:

GQGuy1
Jan 15th, 2007, 02:46 AM
C'mon, back off of Mary.

I don't have anything against Mary she hasn't done anything to me, but she does look like a man.

Reckoner
Jan 15th, 2007, 02:52 AM
Yeah, I noticed this before as well.

Pureracket
Jan 15th, 2007, 02:54 AM
Damn, the thread is about Mary Carillo, and the Serena haters still swoop in like vultures.. . .LOL!!!!!

starin
Jan 15th, 2007, 02:56 AM
uhhh... what does Serena williams have to do with this thread? lol. anyhoo
Mary C's voice is deep but she doesn't look like a man. It looks like she had plastic surgery though. Her face looks pulled back. And dude am I the only one who detests Fowler? He is so freakin annoying. His sexism is so blatant its disgusting. He always makes thesse stupid comments and all the other commentator never respond cuz he's such a douche bag.

carling
Jan 15th, 2007, 02:57 AM
I just saw her on ESPN 2 and thought she was a man even her voice sounds like a man. Is she taking harmones or something?:eek:

LOL!!!! Totally agree.

I don't understand why people dog Tracy Austin, who I simply adore. Mary Carrillo is an annoying, know-it-all, pre-op tranny who tries waaaaay too hard to be clever. I can't stand her.

mykarma
Jan 15th, 2007, 03:04 AM
What the hell is wrong with her hair? :eek: She also looks as though she's really aged since last year. Wonder if anything is wrong with her.

mykarma
Jan 15th, 2007, 03:07 AM
Damn, the thread is about Mary Carillo, and the Serena haters still swoop in like vultures.. . .LOL!!!!!
It's really sick how obsessed they are.

Pureracket
Jan 15th, 2007, 03:10 AM
Actually, if she is looking tired, I'd think the time difference might have something to do with it.

mykarma
Jan 15th, 2007, 03:11 AM
uhhh... what does Serena williams have to do with this thread? lol. anyhoo
Mary C's voice is deep but she doesn't look like a man. It looks like she had plastic surgery though. Her face looks pulled back. And dude am I the only one who detests Fowler? He is so freakin annoying. His sexism is so blatant its disgusting. He always makes thesse stupid comments and all the other commentator never respond cuz he's such a douche bag.
She needs to get her money back and I'm not saying that to be funny.

mykarma
Jan 15th, 2007, 03:15 AM
With Monica as your fav, I know you'll not talking about someone's shape and hair. Bless her heart, Monica's shape was wacked when she was in the best of shape, and her hair, well, what can I say. :eek:

ToeTag
Jan 15th, 2007, 04:18 AM

Menopause...

guyinsf
Jan 15th, 2007, 05:19 AM
YES, this is getting very old, find a new target worth of total ridicule like Donald Trump or something as pathetic as him. Mary aint going away whether you like her or not and she can't help it if she sounds or looks like a man, I'm pretty sure you are not so perfect yourself.

stevos
Jan 15th, 2007, 05:49 AM
Did anyone else notice the HORRIBLE chemistry between Chris and Mary? Oh god, when they were quickly commentating the Vaidisova match, I felt awkward sitting here. God Chris is such an idiot, and Mary said Craybas beat Venus at Wimbledon (wrong) and Chris said "back when early round losses weren't common for her" or something with such a crap attitude, I'm starting to hate him.

star
Jan 15th, 2007, 05:51 AM
Hasn't she always sounded like a man? :shrug:

starin
Jan 15th, 2007, 06:19 AM
yeah i don't like Fowler ....moreso than Carillo. Yeah they have ZERO chemistry. Carillo kept repeating the same thing and Fowler just talked nonsense. I miss Brad Gilbert. Hopefully they get Courier to sit with Fowler cuz Courier is always cool.

alias
Jan 15th, 2007, 06:40 AM
She has always reminded me of The Rock.

winone23
Jan 15th, 2007, 06:44 AM

no she really does look like a man, this has nothing to do with serena. Dang can't serena stay off everyone's minds. I was shocked I have no idea what Marcy C is doing that making her look like a dude.

faboozadoo15
Jan 15th, 2007, 06:37 PM
With Monica as your fav, I know you'll not talking about someone's shape and hair. Bless her heart, Monica's shape was wacked when she was in the best of shape, and her hair, well, what can I say. :eek:

Monica's always been gorgeous. Where've you been? Her weight may have kept her from getting back to number one, but it NEVER kept her from winning quarterfinal matches in a tier4 in the middle of her career. :tape:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 15th, 2007, 06:39 PM
Menopause...

:tape:

vogus
Jan 15th, 2007, 07:03 PM
i'm gonna say the same thing i say in every Mary Carillo thread:

Get the ignorant, lazy bitch off the air.

mykarma
Jan 15th, 2007, 07:10 PM
Monica's always been gorgeous. Where've you been? Her weight may have kept her from getting back to number one, but it NEVER kept her from winning quarterfinal matches in a tier4 in the middle of her career. :tape:
Neither has Serena's stopped her. I like Monica and wouldn't have said anything about her box body if you hadn't made that uncalled remark about Serena's. :tape:

faboozadoo15
Jan 15th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Neither has Serena's stopped her. I like Monica and wouldn't have said anything about her box body if you hadn't made that uncalled remark about Serena's. :tape:

monica's got a box body?? maybe if you prefer someone with 3 asses.