PDA

View Full Version : Anna's Official Website

Epigone
Jan 14th, 2007, 10:13 AM
www.theannachakvetadze.com (http://www.theannachakvetadze.com)

It's still a work in progress, but it looks great! :banana:

I'm going to enjoy her diary :D

Wintermute
Jan 14th, 2007, 12:30 PM
:cool:

Looks good. So this is made with Jessie (aka jayzbee) who posted on here at the end of last year? It's about time she had an official site.

goldenlox
Jan 14th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Good. I hope those diaries talk about a lot of wins an endorsement deals.

GeorgianFan
Jan 14th, 2007, 05:47 PM
Yorra, at last!:cool:

goldenlox
Jan 14th, 2007, 07:57 PM
http://www.theannachakvetadze.com/images/anna_tournament_01.jpg
http://www.theannachakvetadze.com/images/anna_diary_02.jpg
http://www.theannachakvetadze.com/images/anna_diary_03.jpg
http://www.theannachakvetadze.com/images/anna_diary_04.jpg

Dasha_
Jan 14th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Finally!

Vassili
Jan 15th, 2007, 04:08 PM
thx for the website :cool:

fOxYLiCiOuS
Jan 16th, 2007, 04:22 AM

smokovec
Jan 17th, 2007, 07:36 PM
And finally Anna has an official website, this is good and I hope Anna continue to write Diary Entries, it's nice to read directly form Anna the sensations about Tournaments, victories, ecc.

goldenlox
Jan 21st, 2007, 02:42 AM
Anna, get your website working, I want to e-mail you :wavey:

cosmoose
Jan 21st, 2007, 02:51 AM
Is that really Anna writng these entries? Her English is very good.

Anybody know how to get transcripts of Anna's press conferences?

goldenlox
Jan 21st, 2007, 07:07 AM
It's impossible to get transcripts unless they are on the web site

jayzbee
Jan 24th, 2007, 11:39 AM
Anna Fans we would like to hear from you. Make sure you visit her website and send her a message. Its still in a work in progress. Hopefully Everything will be ready very soon. If you have of pictures of her you personally took and wanted to be featured in her website will be happy to post it in the website. Looking forward to hear from her avid supporters!

BUBI
Feb 12th, 2007, 01:22 PM
They have added a chat! :banana:

http://www.theannachakvetadze.com/anna_fans.htm

GeorgianFan
Feb 12th, 2007, 03:58 PM
Very good! :bounce: :cool:

goldenlox
Feb 24th, 2007, 01:33 AM
I really like what Anna and jayzbee have done with her website. A lot of diary entries, and Anna interacts with us in the chat section.

I look around at Nadia's site, Vera Z's, Vesnina's, and some others.
I think Anna does the best job of communicating with her fans.

Russian-fan
Mar 2nd, 2007, 07:44 AM
Hey :wavey:

I spend some time this morning by reading Annaís diary. Amazing. I would like all my favors to write a diary on their official site.

I also visit Annaís guestbook, and I read that some fans (e.g. Wintermute + Goldenlox) are asking questions to Anna.

My question to you: Do you ever get answers from Anna to your questions?

Maria :kiss: :hearts:

hu2891601
Mar 2nd, 2007, 07:54 AM
Anna answers questions in the chat, you didn't see that?? Anna CH is Anna herself!! :yeah:

GeorgianFan
Mar 2nd, 2007, 08:14 AM
Anna answered 4 questions

goldenlox
Mar 6th, 2007, 09:37 PM
Anna hasn't written a diary entry since February 22nd.
I hope she hasn't been on a 2 week drunken binge to celebrate her 20th birthday.

Or maybe something happened to Anna
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/images/smilies/suicide.gif

cosmoose
Mar 7th, 2007, 03:38 AM
^what are you saying? that Anna committed suicide by jumping off a building?
I'm hoping you did it as a joke but its not funny to me.

HeninFan001
Mar 7th, 2007, 03:59 AM
^what are you saying? that Anna committed suicide by jumping off a building?
I'm hoping you did it as a joke but its not funny to me.

I second this!! :fiery:

GOO ANNA!!! :rocker:

goldenlox
Mar 7th, 2007, 10:12 AM
I'm just wondering what was going on. Anna finally got back to her website again.
That's me if something happened to Anna. Noooo! Splat!

cosmoose
Mar 7th, 2007, 04:45 PM
well, I don't want you to go "splat" either! :) :lol:

GeorgianFan
Mar 7th, 2007, 05:47 PM
No Goldenlox, We need you alive.:wavey:

goldenlox
Mar 8th, 2007, 10:32 PM
I spoke too soon on February 23rd. Anna hasn't written a diary entry since then.

goldenlox
Mar 9th, 2007, 10:25 AM
Anna's first diary entry as a 20 year old is on her website. Anna didn't know she would be a top 8 seed.

Spiritof42
Mar 11th, 2007, 09:47 AM
In her latest diary entry (March 8), Anna mentions exclusive pics from an Indian Wells press conference being added to the gallery, but I don't see anything yet. :shrug: Hopefully the webmaster will upload them soon.

goldenlox
Mar 19th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Anna has only written one diary since Feb 22. I might have to help her get new ideas

GeorgianFan
Mar 19th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Maximum 2-3 days we have to wait. I hope:unsure:

BUBI
Mar 19th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Anna is a busy woman... I think we should be happy if she writes one entry a week :)

GeorgianFan
Apr 1st, 2007, 01:30 PM
Anna's New Diary Entry :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GeorgianFan
Apr 1st, 2007, 03:24 PM
"Ptichie Moloko(Birds Milk)" is :drool:

Anna: "I do post and leave messages on my website every now and then:) "

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Anna: "I also would like to say special thanks to my Russian and Georgian fans for
their Love and Undying support. It truly means so much for me."

We are with you!!!

http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/6539/oleaj6.gif have a rest Anna. We need you healthy and energetic.:wavey: http://www.animac.ru/smiles/invision/113.gif

hu2891601
Apr 1st, 2007, 07:45 PM
um.... how come I don't see anything new on her website?? :confused:

GeorgianFan
Apr 1st, 2007, 09:30 PM
I don't see anything new on her website?? :confused:

:confused:

I see this: March 30, 2007

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8804/diaryfk3.jpg

hu2891601
Apr 1st, 2007, 09:43 PM
:confused: that's so weird, I went to her website again, and still see nothing new.... don't know why though. :sad:

but anyways, Thanks for posting, GeogianFan! :yeah:

Spiritof42
Apr 2nd, 2007, 02:57 AM
Well it's really nice to hear from Anna after all this time! :)
Sounds like our girl was getting homesick. :hug: She seems very attached to her roots.

I've never eaten Птичье молоко, but it sounds :drool: Cute name too!

goldenlox
Apr 4th, 2007, 07:29 PM
I don't know why she waited so long between entries

Spiritof42
Apr 7th, 2007, 06:58 AM
Some very cute pics of Anna being interviewed in Indian Wells (by someone from "Reel Hollywood" :scratch: :lol:) have been added to the gallery. They were probably uploaded some time ago but I just noticed them. I think Anna referred to them in one of her diary entries.

cosmoose
Apr 7th, 2007, 07:28 AM
^ Here is the video interview done by "Reel Hollywood."
http://www.manmademultimedia.com/Podcasts/2007/PODCASTS_PLO_07/ana_ch.htm

Spiritof42
Apr 8th, 2007, 12:37 PM
^ Here is the video interview done by "Reel Hollywood."
http://www.manmademultimedia.com/Podcasts/2007/PODCASTS_PLO_07/ana_ch.htm

Thanks! :yeah:

jayzbee
Apr 20th, 2007, 02:32 AM
New diary entry april 18 2007 : )

Spiritof42
Apr 20th, 2007, 04:31 AM
New diary entry april 18 2007 : )
Thanks for the heads-up, Mr. Webmaster! :wavey:
Anna seems to be very upbeat, which is very nice to see!
Looking forward to the next entry...

hu2891601
Apr 20th, 2007, 04:34 AM
YAY! finally a NEW one!! :bounce:

people can go clubbing at the age of 20 in Russia?? :p

GeorgianFan
Apr 20th, 2007, 07:05 AM
99 roses in bath tub:tape:

BUBI
Apr 20th, 2007, 07:31 AM
99 roses in bath tub:tape:
That's the Princess Chakvetadze :lol:

I wonder who gave them :scratch:

goldenlox
May 8th, 2007, 10:17 AM
Finally, a diary entry

May 6 , 2007
Hi Everyone! It's was unfortunate I had to retire from
my quarterfinal match against Jankovic. It could have
been an interesting match.I just really felt a sharp
pain on my right shoulder in the middle of the second
set and dedicided not to continue: (. I just want to
Thank my Polish fans who bought tickets and watched my
quarterfinal match, Sorry I couldn't finish the match
: (, I hope I can make it up to you all next year : )
. I flew back to Moscow saturday morning. I went to
see my therapist and had my shoulder evaluated.
Hopefully everything goes well . Im flying to Berlin
monday morning, I really dont want to miss that event
since its a Tier 1 and I like the atmosphere there as
well. So we'll see how my shoulder holds on ; ). I had
a pleasant time in Warsaw despite of my injury. Infact
one interesting story I can share was during my
autograph session I was asked to do a cooking demo.
Believe me I didn't see it coming ; ). I prepared a
dessert. I dont know the name but I can say it was
something made with dough and strawberry jam filling.
I handed them out to the kids, They seemed to loved it
or maybe they were just hungry : ). I didn't even know
I can cook, lol. I surprised myself,lol.
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3/global/photogallery/warsaw2/f_10.jpg ©Sony Ericsson WTA Tour
Warsaw, Poland (May 3): Russia's Anna Chakvetadze demonstrates her culinary skills by helping to make mini-croissants at the J&S Cup.

Well so far
thats it for me. I hope to bring you interesting news
within the coming days. And by the way stay tuned
because I'm going to be updating my website ; ).
Thanks again for all the support and for always
visiting my website! Take care and wish you all the
best : )
xoxo

Spiritof42
May 8th, 2007, 01:35 PM
Infact one interesting story I can share was during my
autograph session I was asked to do a cooking demo.
Believe me I didn't see it coming ; ). I prepared a
dessert. I dont know the name but I can say it was
something made with dough and strawberry jam filling.
I handed them out to the kids, They seemed to loved it
or maybe they were just hungry : ). I didn't even know
I can cook, lol. I surprised myself,lol.
http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/3/global/photogallery/warsaw2/f_10.jpg ©Sony Ericsson WTA Tour
Warsaw, Poland (May 3): Russia's Anna Chakvetadze demonstrates her culinary skills by helping to make mini-croissants at the J&S Cup.

:rolls: Love Anna's sense of humor :kiss:

Spiritof42
Jun 7th, 2007, 05:14 AM
I was really hoping for at least one new diary entry during Roland-Garros. It's already been a month since the last one. :sad:

fOxYLiCiOuS
Jun 10th, 2007, 07:49 AM
Anna :hearts: :hearts:

Thx :)

Spiritof42
Jun 11th, 2007, 05:14 AM
:woohoo: :yippee: :bounce:
There's a new diary entry from Anna dated June 8!
Lots of nice word for her fans and for Lucie Safarova as well! :smooch:

GeorgianFan
Jun 11th, 2007, 08:50 AM
a new diary entry :woohoo:

GeorgianFan
Jun 11th, 2007, 08:57 AM
June 8, 2007

Hi Everyone! Iím really pleased to tell you all ,especially my fans from all over the world, Iím so
touched with the wonderful messages you left me on my website : ). I canít Thank You all enough for all the support you gave me during the clay court season. I know your all wondering how I am after I played my last match on clay in Paris? My answer to that would be ď Not Bad at all : )Ē. Before I came to Paris I saw the draw and said to my self Iím ready to give my all for the last and biggest clay tournament of the season. As you all know Grand Slam are harder to play than regular tournaments. All the players are ready,in fact willing to give there all when playing the Slams. Honestly I didnít really had the confidence I needed coming in to the French Open. But after I played my first two matches I felt my game on clay was getting better and better. I just sort of believed again. After my 3rd round win against Sugiyama, It was kind of funny when the media asked me who I preferred playing in the 4th round, Mauresmo or Safarova? And they even said maybe Momo, since sheís not in good shape right now? I answered , ďI think nobody would like to play mauresmo in front of her crowd, believe me, I had that experienced when I play against her in Paris Indoors. The crowd can really be aggressive at times : ). Regardless if she fit or not, Momo in Paris? Good Luck ; ). Well I was fortunate to play Lucie Safarova in the 4th round, I must say that win against Lucie was by far my biggest win during this clay court season. Lucie is a great player. You better watch out because Lucie will climb up the rankings this year : ), Wait and see : ). Anyway after my match against Lucie,I felt really tired and feeling sick , I had a cough . I decided to see a doctor and see how bad my situation was. The doctor gave me a good news that it was just a flu and just needed a good rest . It really came in a bad time, getting sick in my first Roland Garros Quarterfinals : ( .I was off the next and decided not to practice and conserve my energy for the quarterfinals. I stayed in bed all day and drank too many tea with lemon and honey. I know one day of rest wasnít enough to cure my flu. Well what can I do I had to play a quarterfinal match against Maria Sharapova. She deserved to win that match, I was surprised she didnít play that well but credit to her. In fairness at 3 all in the first set, I really felt I was out on court for three long hours, thatís how really tired and sick I was. Despite the fact that media said it was an interesting match , it was a little bit funny actually : ).I didnít get to go around Paris after my loss, I went back to Moscow the next day. Can you believe it, I didnít go shopping in Paris? : ). Well it was okay I wasnít feeling well to go shopping anyway. Iíll do it in London : ) . Iím just happy to be home and resting . Now I can say Clay season is sure over for me, Reaching my first Roland Garros was the highlight of my clay season. I know as a tennis player your goal is to play better tennis, go higher and achieve better results. I know thereís going to be more wonderful results for me in Paris and other Slams as the year goes by, its just a matter of time and hard work . For this year my goal is just to reach the top 5. After that Iíll take it one step at a time : ). With a good rest , I look forward to play the grass court season. Holland is going to be my next tournament. But before I say Good Bye for now ,again ď I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL MY FANS FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL SUPPORT YOU HAD GIVEN ME, YOU ARE AWESOME !!!!! : ). ď KEEP ON
CHEERING FOR ME!!! Till my next diary entry. Take Care!
XOXO Anna

goldenlox
Jun 11th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Getting sick during a major is awful, that's when you want to be healthy. But making a slam QF means only 4 girls went further.

cosmoose
Jun 14th, 2007, 12:22 AM
RG photos from Anna's website :hearts:
http://www.theannachakvetadze.com/gallery_pix/images/french_open_01.png
http://www.theannachakvetadze.com/gallery_pix/images/french_open_02.png

goldenlox
Aug 11th, 2007, 09:16 PM
It's time for a new diary entry. It's more than 2 months.

Sharapower8
Aug 12th, 2007, 04:17 PM
It's time for a new diary entry. It's more than 2 months.

Yeah I couldn't agree more :rolleyes:

Wintermute
Aug 22nd, 2007, 06:05 PM
Goldenova, what have you been saying on Anna's website messageboard? The webmaster has posted a warning! :o

goldenlox
Aug 22nd, 2007, 07:02 PM
Who, me? :tape:

Wintermute
Aug 22nd, 2007, 10:32 PM
Yes. ;) It was in block capitals too! :lol: I can understand the other poster getting sanctioned because he was just being nasty about Anna.

BUBI
Aug 23rd, 2007, 10:22 AM
I don't know what goldenlox said, maybe some too honest critique? ;)
I think they should delete inappropriate posts, leaving them there and saying player will read them will just encourage trolls like that other poster.

goldenlox
Aug 23rd, 2007, 01:34 PM
I defended Anna from the guy who insulted her. So they left his insult, and deleted my response.

Wintermute
Aug 23rd, 2007, 06:18 PM
I defended Anna from the guy who insulted her. So they left his insult, and deleted my response.

:silly:

Well good on you for defending her.

cosmoose
Sep 3rd, 2007, 01:54 PM
Anna's website has a new look. :)

hopefully...that means her new diary entry is coming soon. ;)

lilimi
Sep 4th, 2007, 11:47 AM
:) that's much better, more simple, not those big windows.

Sharapower8
Sep 7th, 2007, 02:02 PM
I definitively prefer this new design, it looks great :hearts:

GeorgianFan
Sep 9th, 2007, 03:14 PM
ACHAK: Hey guys just arrived in Moscow. I want to THANK ALL MY FANS who supported me in the US Open. I know it's been a while since I posted a message here : ). Again Thanks for the support! xoxo

goldenlox
Sep 9th, 2007, 03:43 PM
Does Anna want us to call her ACHAK?

GeorgianFan
Sep 9th, 2007, 03:59 PM

Sounds nice :lol:

Sharapower8
Sep 9th, 2007, 04:29 PM

:tape: :lol:

cosmoose
Sep 9th, 2007, 07:02 PM

In the tennis channel interview, she said that Achak was her nickname.

heelsrule1988
Sep 10th, 2007, 02:52 AM
Makes sense... I heard someone in the crowd at the U.S. Open call her that. I prefer Chaky myself. :)

By the way, Anna's my new second favorite player. You can tell who my first is, but I just discovered Anna during the U.S. Open, and I totally love her now.

RsaibotD
Sep 10th, 2007, 04:57 AM
Makes sense... I heard someone in the crowd at the U.S. Open call her that. I prefer Chaky myself. :).

me too.... ACHAK in my languaje is like HACHA = Axe:tape:

BUBI
Sep 10th, 2007, 08:46 AM
Gallery is working now! A lot of new pics :hearts:

RsaibotD
Sep 11th, 2007, 04:20 AM
beautiful pics :hearts:

GeorgianFan
Sep 12th, 2007, 07:41 AM
September 11, 2007

BANK OF THE WEST CLASSIC
Being the top seed I was able to enjoy a bye to the 2nd round. So how did I do? I won the tournament there as well. =) It was actually the first time in my career to win back-to-back titles. It was a great feeling, it really boosted my confidence. I felt so good that I carried the good form in San Diego. Iwas seeded 3rd in the tournament. Even though I lost to Sharapova in the semifinals, I would still consider it a great tournament. I was able to avenge my loss to Venus in FEDCUP in the quarterfinal - definitely one of the biggest wins of my young career. =) Sad to say this years San Diego tournament was the last. I really like the tournament, the place is nice and the staffs were wonderful. I hope they should consider putting another tournament there. After the tournament I took the week off from tennis. A friend of mine took my mother, my brother and I to LEGOLAND. As some of you may not know my handsome brother is such a big fan of LEGO toys. Since it was just 15 minutes away from where we were staying, we decided to go and check it out. When I saw the place I just felt like a big kid again =). We had so much fun. You can see the exclusive pictures in my gallery. ;) The next day I was off to LA to drop off my mother and brother to the airport. They’ve been with me for the last month. My brother had to go back and get ready for school. I’m always happy to spend quality time with him. Anyway, I stayed in LA for two days, practiced with Robert. I came down with flu; I wasn’t really feeling very well. I decided to go to the tournament site in LA, and consulted the tournament doctor. He gave me some medicine to take; I can’t just take anything without the tours approval. Fortunately, the next day I was feeling a lot better and was ready for any challenges that await me on the court. Till next time. Take Care!
XOXO Anna

GeorgianFan
Sep 12th, 2007, 04:33 PM
new one

September 11, 2007

Hey Everyone! I’m so excited to write a new entry on my diary : ). I know it has been a long time since I wrote one. Anyway I’m happy to say I have a lot of interesting stories and accomplishments to share with during these last two months. After Wimbledon I didn’t have the positive energy to write in my diary. I must say I was a little bit disappointed with my result there but that’s the past. After a good rest in Moscow with my family and friends I flew in to Vermont with my mother and handsome brother for FEDCUP tie vs. USA. I must say it was a very interesting choice of venue for a FEDCUP tie. It was like in the middle of nowhere. I was having a hard time adjusting to game. It was like in the mountains and the altitude was high so it really took me a while to get into my rhythm. I was happy to have one the first match against Vania King. Unfortunately I lost to a very good form Venus Williams in the reverse match. Everything came down to the doubles match. Nadia and Ves played against the team of Venus and Lisa. It was a very tight match , amazingly our team pulled it off. Nadia and Ves one the final tie for Russia. It was unbelievable! Despite of the crowd that wad against us we were able to keep it together. I am so excited to be in the Finals which will be played this week in my hometown of Moscow against the Italian Team. Wish us Good Luck! : ). Anyway due to tight scheduling I wasn’t really able to savor the victory, I had an early flight to Cincinnati the next morning. I was the top seed there, I requested to play Wednesday but it wasn’t possible , Because the top two seeds didn’t had Byes : (. As you may all know already I won the tournament against Morigami : ) . From Cincy I flew straight to Stanford day I just felt so tired and so week. I cancelled my practice with Robert and decided to conserve my energy for Toronto. When I got to Canada. I still wasn’t feeling 100 percent. I retired in the 2nd set of my second round against Razanno. I was able to write a short blog there during my stay. Too bad it didn’t last long. : (. From Toronto I flew straight to New York. I didn’t bother going out of my hotel for few days. I just rested and tried to save every energy I had left. After a few days rest I really felt good, to top it off, guess what? I went SHOPPING!!!!,Lol. I LOVE SHOPPING! What can I say? I’m your typical girl who loves clothes and accessories ; ). After rewarding myself I was ready for business. When the draw came out for the US OPEN, I was in the bottom half and again in Sharapova’s quarter for the third time in the Grand Slam this year. No pressure as usual. I just took it one match at a time. New York fans were anticipating my match against Sharapova in the quarters. Unfortunately it didn’t happen. The defending champion lost in the third round. Anything can happen tennis definitely. I was able to justify mt seeding in the tournament by reaching the quarterfinal. I thought it was going to be just one of those matches but then again I was wrong. When I played Shaar Peer I just felt the whole stadium was against me., As some of you may not know there’s a lot of Israelis and Jews in NY. Despite of Shaar’s good play and the fans who backed her up, I was able to close out the match in straight sets. If you asked me if it was easy? No I don’t think so. Credit to her She really hanged in there. I was asked by the media how I felt after the match? Like being in my first Grand Slam semis? I just answered it’s just another match, another round. It was special don’t get me wrong but I still have to play. It wasn’t over yet. I still had to face Sveta who won there 3 years ago already. My match against her was sort of disappointing. After playing so well in the first set, everything just went wrong . I ended loosing to her in three sets. I was so disappointed I just felt sick. But that was the past , I’m now in the present. Overall it wasn’t bad. There were only few things I was able to accomplished like winning back to back titles for the first time and reaching the Top 5 for the first time. So I can honestly say Not Bad at All!!! I really worked so hard for the last few months and it’s really paying off. I just have to stay healthy and postive and don’t let anyone or anything affect me. I’m just so blessed to have an amazing family and wonderful friends who’s always there for me no matter what happens. After I lost in the semis in NY I was ready to go home and get ready for the finals of FEDCUP against Italy in Moscow. I’m so excited because were in the finals, We actually have a shot in winning the title. We just have to get ready and give our all. But before I get carried away with FEDCUP let me just close out my tournament in NY : ). On the day I left for Moscow I was able to go Shopping one last time, Lol. Since I had few hours to spare I was able to do a simple photo shoot in my hotel room for my website. I hope you get to see it soon . I’m sort of excited myself, By the way I almost forgot to tell you all, Make sure you visit and check my gallery often because I had done a Photo Shoot in the city during the first week of the tournament. I was in the statue “LOVE”. It was really something : ). Again make sure to check it out here. Going backto my story, I went to Madison Ave and checked some Designer boutique’s. I was able to get some few stuff for myself and my mother. Then fast forward I’m here in Moscow just getting ready for FEDCUP FINALS this weekend. Wish Us Good Luck! Before I say Goodbye for now Again for the millionth time “ I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL MY FANS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BELIEVING IN ME AND SUPPORTING ME! THESE LAST FEW MONTHS WAS SORT OF AMAZING FOR ME. I WILL TRY MY BEST TO KEEP ON GOING HIGHER. HOPEFULLY WITH ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT I WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP IT UP! AGAIN I TRULY APPRECIATE THE LOVE AND SUPPORT. TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL” CYA LATER!

HUGS AND KISSES,

ACHAK : )

goldenlox
Sep 19th, 2007, 12:47 AM
I wonder why Anna stopped writing diary entries. In Australia, she was writing a lot. Now, she never bothers with it.

Gdog
Sep 19th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Probably just has become crazy busy. Now that she is number 5 in the world, I would imagine things have gotten a lot more busy for her. I too hope she writes more often though, it is really nice to get that inside glimpse into the life of a top tier tennis player, as well as to get to know the player themselves better. From what she has written recently maybe she is spending her computer time with online shopping! ;)

goldenlox
Sep 27th, 2007, 02:26 PM
September 26, 2007
Hello Everyone! Time does really fly. I cant believe
it’s been two weeks since my last entry, where did
time go? Well I’ll tell you where : ) . After the US
OPEN I only had few days off, started practicing again
for FEDCUP FINAL, I’m so proud and happy to say We are
the 2007 FEDCUP CHAMPIONS! It was definitely an
amazing achievement. Playing for your country and
winning in your hometown, I mean what more can we
ask? I really fought hard against Schiavone , credit
to her, I thought I was going to loose, I just said to
myself hang on, fight hard and believe. And it worked.
Winning the first match was very important for me and
for my team. I’ll tell you a funny story, during
Sveta’s match against Schiavone I was really loosing
it,lol. I didn’t know what to do, I was in the locker
room getting ready for my match, minutes after changed
back to my warm up clothes , when Sveta was down again
in the third set I went back to the locker room again
getting ready after a while she leveled the match I
went back out again wearing my warm up clothes. It was
crazy. I t was a very intense match , after Sveta won
the last point we just started jumping for joy. Up to
this day I still have goose bumps when I remember what
happened : ). Anyway The whole team had an official
dinner party in a restaurant in downtown Moscow.
Afterwards We went to a club, less Maria, it was like
1 a.m. and since it was Sunday most clubs in Moscow
were close. Sveta wanted to go to this one club, when
we got there it was empty, lol, so we decided to go to
a different one. The second club we went was so small
and was so crowded, so we left that placed . We ended
up going to a karaoke bar : ). After few songs
everybody decided to go back to the first club. Well
it was about quarter to 3 a.m. the first club we went
just started building up a crowd, So everything worked
out for the better. Definitely a day/night to remember
: ) .
After an exciting weekend I flew to Sochi for a well
earned break. The weather was Great. Stayed there for
four days. Some players were there as well, need not
to mention ; ). From there I flew straight to
Luxembourg. I came here to the tournament just last
Monday. I had to do a lot of things in Sochi that’s
why I came later than expected. The moment I came here
it was all about tennis. We had a press conference
yesterday and players party at night ,didn’t really
stayed long. And when I practiced earlier this week
with Nadia I felt something on my left leg. Hopefully
its nothing serious. I’m thankful I had a 1st round
bye and wasn’t scheduled to play my second round match
till tomorrow : ) . As Usual I try not to expect too
much from myself. I’ll take it one match at a time. As
I said I’m just hoping the little pain in my leg is
nothing serious. I was able to rest it a little bit
today. As much a s possible I try to save every energy
I have. Anyway Luxembourg is small and quiet city,
there’s nothing really much to do here, I prefer
bigger cities. Hopefully I find something interesting
to do but for the time being I’m here to play tennis
and hoping will do good. I guess that’s it for now. By
the way special greeting to my fans in my message
board, Thank you all for the encouraging words : ).
And to my SUPPORTERS AROUND THE WORLD especially in
Russia and Georgia, Keep on cheering for me! I TRULY
APPRECIATE THE LOVE AND SUPPORT! I hope to bring you
more interesting stories in my next entry. Take Care
and God Bless you All! Bye-Bye for now.

HUGS,
ACHAK : )

GeorgianFan
Sep 27th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Thank you all for the encouraging words : ).
And to my SUPPORTERS AROUND THE WORLD especially in
Russia and Georgia, Keep on cheering for me!

:drool:

goldenlox
Nov 23rd, 2007, 10:24 PM
Anna hasn't written a diary entry since September. Why have a website when you won't give your own opinion on it?

Sharapower8
Nov 24th, 2007, 09:10 PM
I guess she has no time... It's true it'd be great if we had some news but I can't understand her, and anyway, I'm sure she's thinking about writing one or giving us some news :)

BUBI
Nov 26th, 2007, 09:59 PM
There is a new diary entry now :wavey: :banana:

http://www.theannachakvetadze.com/diary.htm

03 RuleTheCourt
Nov 26th, 2007, 10:16 PM
ANNA WRITES:

After the
Award’s ceremony we went to a club. I think it was
just fitting since tennis season was officially over.
I’ve read somewhere that I liked going to clubs and
party all the time. To set the record straight not
true at all and it’s just normal for a teenager like
me to unwind after a hard days work.
She really couldn't have read this here, could she? ;) Not in world's most respected and sincere forum... :D

Well .. at least lucky it wasn't me for once who said such weird stuff :D

" TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL! "

-> .. by the way .. i'm pretty familiar with that line .. it doesn't look very "anna-ish" .. the person who reads this
and knows what i'm talkin'bout will now probably have world's largest smile, Lol :p

Byebye,
Ike

Cat's Pajamas
Nov 26th, 2007, 11:20 PM
She's so cute and funny! :lol: :hearts:

goldenlox
Nov 26th, 2007, 11:59 PM
November 25, 2007
Hi Everyone! Sorry for the long wait , I know it’s
been a while since my last entry. Well better late
than never ; ). Anyway I’m really relieved that
tennis season is over. By far this was the Best year
of my young career.! There’s been a lot of first for
me this year, First quarters in a Grand Slam, First
Semis in a Grand Slam, First time qualifying in the
Women’s Masters and reaching my First Semis there as
well and First time in my career to be in the Top Ten
and ending the year ranked World number 6. I know
there’s more to improve but I’m quiet satisfied how my
year ended : ). I look forward to 2008 season and hope
to improve my tennis : ) Okay enough with my tennis ,
Lol, Before Madrid I was able to enjoy some time off
and relaxing, I went to see Beyonce’s Concert , What
can I say? She was bootylicious and a great performer.
She really gave an amazing performance. One last
tennis note, I know all of you had known already that
my FEDCUP teammates we’re name Russian Team of the
Year and I was named Russian Player of the year.
Honestly I didn’t expect the award in fact I wasn’t
informed till the speech Ceremony. During the awards I
had the honor to sip champagne in the FEDCUP Trophy.
It was some experience and a first for me. I didn’t
get drunk by the way, For the record ; ). After the
Award’s ceremony we went to a club. I think it was
just fitting since tennis season was officially over.
I’ve read somewhere that I liked going to clubs and
party all the time. To set the record straight not
true at all and it’s just normal for a teenager like
me to unwind after a hard days work. After all I’m not
just a tennis player I’m a normal young lady who just
try to enjoy life and make the most of it.

Just to prove it. It’s been two weeks since I touched
a tennis racquet and practiced. And I haven’t been to
the gym to do fitness. Even though We had one built on
the ground floor. I feel I have to start exercising
again just to keep my body going. Well at least just
my fitness. I wont start training for about two weeks
from now. In the mean time I’m just going to take it
easy and make the most of my time off, You know what
that means? V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N! Yahoooooo, LOL. I’m just
looking forward to it, Spend time for myself, with my
family, especially my brother Roman and my friends.
I’m very fortunate to have friends who’s not really
into tennis. At least we can talk about normal things
and get to do normal stuff too ,like shopping ;). I
believe that it’s very important to have a balance
life. I’m a tennis player and on the other hand I’m
also a normal young lady. Clubbing isn’t all I do when
I’m not on the tour Me and my friends also enjoy going
to theaters. We just went yesterday and Tonight we
might go watch Enrique Iglesias’s concert, I’ll let
you know on my next entry if went? Anyway for the
time being I just want to enjoy my break and make the
most out of it. Before I say my Goodbyes for now I
just want to THANK ALL MY FANS AROUND THE WORLD! THANK
YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE YOU HAD SHOWN ME!
THANK YOU FOR THE FAN MAILS YOU SENT ME! I’LL TRY MY
BEST TO ANSWER BACK TO ALL YOUR REQUEST. AGAIN THANK
YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! I LOOK FORWARD TO
GIVING YOU GOOD RESULTS IN THE COMING SEASON!
HOPEFULLY YOU’LL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME! MY FANS ARE
TRULY ONE OF THE REASONS I LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING
HARD AND ACHIEVE GOOD RESUTLS IN TENNIS AND IN LIFE!
TAKE CARE AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

I’ll see you all very soon!
Lots of Love
ACHAK

RsaibotD
Nov 27th, 2007, 02:26 AM
It was time for a new entry... Anna:)

GeorgianFan
Nov 27th, 2007, 07:01 AM
nice to hear from Anna :)

goldenlox
Nov 27th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Very good to have another blog.
"And I haven’t been to
the gym to do fitness. Even though We had one built on
the ground floor. "

Anna should put some pictures of her house on her website.

Gdog
Nov 28th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Another very nice diary entry from Anna. :)

Though we often feel like we wait forever to get a new one (not that long between them, it just seems like it to us poor starved fans) she always delivers with a nice lenghty entry. I really enjoy reading them! :)

I agree pictures of the house would be a great idea goldenlox!

03 RuleTheCourt
Nov 28th, 2007, 09:58 PM
Another very nice diary entry from Anna. :)

I agree pictures of the house would be a great idea goldenlox!

Yea, cool idea .. i always offer myself as a freelance video editor ;)
MTV Cribs, but we could create " WTA Cribs " ..

I know a lot of Tatiana fans really loved her Tatiana's World, so a
general show 'WTA Cribs' would be cool.

Thank Ikey for the idea .. :cool:

goldenlox
Dec 5th, 2007, 01:58 PM
I don't think we'll see another diary entry from Anna for a long while.

03 RuleTheCourt
Dec 5th, 2007, 02:36 PM
I don't know if she'll play the Aussie Open next year, but if she does i bet she'll write to us about the start of a new season.

wateva
Dec 10th, 2007, 11:43 PM
does anyone here know when Anna will arrive in singapore and her flight details? I would like to welcome her! :)

goldenlox
Dec 21st, 2007, 09:23 PM
This is amazing. Anna is by far the most searched athlete, sport or sports topic, and is 2nd among any person or topic being searched in the world!

http://buzz.yahoo.com/overall

http://buzz.yahoo.com/sports/

03 RuleTheCourt
Dec 21st, 2007, 09:41 PM
Hmm yeah, cool, the 2nd most searched person overall.. but i guess these statics are only for today :)
Good for Anna. Probably a lot of fans who want to find out her schedule for next year.

I also see Britney is still very popular... Not responding to that ..:tape:

goldenlox
Dec 22nd, 2007, 12:27 AM
Anna was #1 athlete yesterday, and #9 overall.
She went up to #2 overall, including every person in the world and all topics, today.
That's the combination of the robbery and Anna's good looks.
It will probably start coming down now, or next week.

03 RuleTheCourt
Dec 22nd, 2007, 11:32 AM
Exactly .. and may i rephrase the quote from the russian inspector here:

"The most important thing was that no one was hurt. I was told Anna didn't even try to resist the robbers," Tarpishchev said."

I respond to that:

... how stupid must one be when you see 4-5 or more men in your own house with gun(s), and probably with a good degree
of fighting power, to go into the lot .. :rolleyes: now that would really be a fool who would even remotely think of trying to beat up
a small dozen of robbers with guns. Since Anna is the probably the cutest version of all WTA players (not mentioning the
crying..) she really was smart not to push it .. imagine they shot her in her leg or arm, then it would've been "bye bye tennis career".

Great job Anna, it was the smartest thing to do! (that beÔng said by a 23y.o. guy ;))

saniapower
Dec 23rd, 2007, 09:11 PM
friends, is it with me only or there is a really a problem with her site now? I can't get passed the home page :confused: :mad:

GeorgianFan
Dec 23rd, 2007, 09:23 PM
friends, is it with me only or there is a really a problem with her site now? I can't get passed the home page :confused: :mad:

try this

http://www.theannachakvetadze.com/fanscorner.htm

saniapower
Dec 24th, 2007, 10:12 AM

03 RuleTheCourt
Jan 12th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Check this: (pretty neat stuff hey? :cool: )

http://www.theannachakvetadze.com/home.htm

A very good friend of her told me the new design is online,
so always worth a visit, not ? :drool:

All credit goes to you my friend, you know who you are. *respect*

BUBI
Jan 12th, 2008, 04:26 PM
I like the flower theme and LOVE :hearts:

But it's flashing too fast

GeorgianFan
Jan 12th, 2008, 04:55 PM
nice :hearts:

Sharapower8
Jan 12th, 2008, 07:33 PM
Love it ! Her website is getting better and better :hearts:

goldenlox
Jan 28th, 2008, 12:13 AM
I can't get on Anna's website today.
Something going on there?

PMRD44
Jan 28th, 2008, 12:51 AM
I can't get on Anna's website today.
Something going on there?

Actually, it's been like that for at least 24 hours as I could not access it last night at this time either. I suspect that they forgot to renew the domain name or something along those lines.

03 RuleTheCourt
Jan 28th, 2008, 11:45 AM
hmm yes, very peculiar .. i wonder what went wrong, it's clearly that de domain still exists but it's not linked anymore to the dedicated webspace.
So chances are big they're just migrating to a bigger server or another one with more financial advantages (cheaper hosting for example..).

Anyhow, it will be fixed in no time ;)

Gdog
Jan 29th, 2008, 02:58 PM
It appears the new link has been posted in another topic. :)

GeorgianFan
Feb 9th, 2009, 11:39 AM
February 8, 2009

Hi Everyone! It’s my first entry for 2009, I hope it’s still not late to greet you all a Happy New Year! And in few more days its Happy Hearts! Just a quick recap on my previous tournaments , Australian Open was a little disappointing but credit to Jelena she hang in there and came out on the top, Nice to see her play well again. As far as my game it’s getting there just need more matches. Winning the reverse singles today in Fed Cup was also pleasing. I hope to get the kind of confidence I needed for the coming tournaments. After Australia I went home to Moscow and got ready for FEDCUP . As I’ve mentioned it before its always great to play for your country and make them proud. Our team has gotten stronger for the last three years and it’s always nice to see how we Russian players unite when it comes to playing for your country. I thought I wasn’t going to play any singles since Elena and Sveta we’re strong enough to handle the singles.
Guess Our captain had faith in me , it was really a boost for my confidence. Anyway I really worked hard for the past two weeks and practicing with the team was a help as well. I just wanted to see where my level of tennis was and some other stuff that has to be improve.

Last Thursday the team from both countries had a official dinner. We always have this kind of gathering before the Tie. Both teams exchanged gifts, We the Russian gave the Chinese team Russian Dolls. In return they gave as Chinese calligraphy . That was sweet : ). So after the official dinner it was all business on the court, at stake was a spot on the semifinals. We end up beating the Chinese team 5-0. Now were excited to be in the semis against team Italy. It’s going to be tough but we love the pressure ;). May the best team win J. What else is there to talk about ? By the way special shout outs and thanks to my new sponsor I think by now you all noticed I’m wearing FILA and using Wilson racquets. I’m really happy with my new sponsors. I’ve been getting a lot of compliment with my Fila dresses, Thanks for noticing. I really loved the Fila designs , it really suits me well and they’re comfortable. And about the shoes? No wonder Sveta and Kim
kept sliding , they’re really soft and comfortable. I can’t wait to wear the new dresses that I will sport during the coming months : ), I guess you just all have to wait and see. And the Wilson racquet? Well I used them before so no question about there performance : ). Just think of Federer, :lol:. Well before I go I just want to answer few questions that my fans asked me for the past few months ,First I couldn’t defend my title in Paris because of the scheduling, I felt that it was just too much for me, Unfortunately I can not defend my title there. And playing three weeks in a row wasn’t a good move either. Just think of it this way, from Moscow to Paris and then to Dubai. Three different conditions. I have to take care of my health and avoid getting injured.

As for playing doubles again?, it really depends, I would love too really, but for now My singles is my biggest priority. I would like to be back in the top ten and stay there for a while. That’s my goal this year. I don’t think I’ll be back on green clay for awhile. I mean don’t get me wrong but playing in Amelia nad Charleston last year was a good experience but I don’t see it happening this year again, we will see in the future ,but this year definitely not. Yes, I have one photo shoot coming up next month, its for a men’s magazine so you better go look for it and get a copy ;). Well I guess that about it for now, Ill answer some of your questions in the future : ). Again Thank you all for stopping by and visiting my website. Thank you for all the support and letters you’ve sent me. One thing I can promise you on my website expect for more exciting features and stories and we will give away prize soon too ;) , So better stay tuned.
Until next time!

Take care and God Bless You All!

Hugs

Anna

sammy01
Feb 9th, 2009, 12:05 PM
im so in love with her lol

03 RuleTheCourt
Feb 9th, 2009, 12:24 PM
always lovely to hear from her again ;)

03 RuleTheCourt
Feb 9th, 2009, 12:25 PM
im so in love with her lol

That black dress really does it? Don't you think .. smokin' h* :lick:

Episode
Feb 9th, 2009, 01:17 PM
February 8, 2009
As for playing doubles again?, it really depends, I would love too really, but for now My singles is my biggest priority. I would like to be back in the top ten and stay there for a while. Thatís my goal this year. I donít think Iíll be back on green clay for awhile. I mean donít get me wrong but playing in Amelia nad Charleston last year was a good experience but I donít see it happening this year again, we will see in the future ,but this year definitely not. Yes, I have one photo shoot coming up next month, its for a menís magazine so you better go look for it and get a copy ;). Well I guess that about it for now, Ill answer some of your questions in the future : ). Again Thank you all for stopping by and visiting my website. Thank you for all the support and letters youíve sent me. One thing I can promise you on my website expect for more exciting features and stories and we will give away prize soon too ;) , So better stay tuned.
Until next time!

Oh God yes.

goldenlox
Feb 9th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Wait until Anna sees the swimsuit pics with Kirilenko, Golovin and Hantuchova.
Pics with clothes on are so last year..

Wintermute
Feb 9th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Well before I go I just want to answer few questions that my fans asked me for the past few months ,First I couldnít defend my title in Paris because of the scheduling, I felt that it was just too much for me, Unfortunately I can not defend my title there. And playing three weeks in a row wasnít a good move either. Just think of it this way, from Moscow to Paris and then to Dubai. Three different conditions. I have to take care of my health and avoid getting injured.

Yay, Anna does read her fans' questions! Yeah, health is much more important than ranking points. I'm sure she has her year planned out. The loss of Paris points won't matter as long as she starts winning a lot of matches again. She needs to draw confidence from wins like Fed Cup. Along with a sensible regime and good scheduling that should help her to that goal of Top Ten again.

BUBI
Feb 9th, 2009, 08:48 PM
I have one photo shoot coming up next month, its for a menís magazine so you better go look for it and get a copy ;)

I think we need more info on this. I mean is it Playboy's april or may issue I should put on pre-order :scratch::bounce:

sammy01
Feb 9th, 2009, 10:11 PM
i hope the mens mag pictures are tastefully sluty. i don't want slapper pics but i don't want pics your gran would pose for either, i want inbetween.

iGOAT
Feb 10th, 2009, 05:07 AM
That's lame she's not playing Paris :(

sammy01
Feb 10th, 2009, 05:42 AM
That's lame she's not playing Paris :(

austarlia-moscow-paris-dubia is just too much.

anyways haven't you got a new szavay forum to post in? i expect that to be nice and depressive right now lol

goldenlox
Feb 10th, 2009, 11:45 PM
She didn't play the 2nd week of the AO. Then she went home. Played one Fed Cup match.
She could have played this week.

kris719
Feb 11th, 2009, 02:24 AM
Yes, I have one photo shoot coming up next month, its for a menís magazine so you better go look for it and get a copy ;).

hell yeah.

Spiritof42
Feb 11th, 2009, 01:04 PM
February 8, 2009

Hi Everyone! Itís my first entry for 2009, I hope itís still not late to greet you all a Happy New Year! And in few more days its Happy Hearts! Just a quick recap on my previous tournaments , Australian Open was a little disappointing but credit to Jelena she hang in there and came out on the top, Nice to see her play well again. As far as my game itís getting there just need more matches. Winning the reverse singles today in Fed Cup was also pleasing. I hope to get the kind of confidence I needed for the coming tournaments. After Australia I went home to Moscow and got ready for FEDCUP . As Iíve mentioned it before its always great to play for your country and make them proud. Our team has gotten stronger for the last three years and itís always nice to see how we Russian players unite when it comes to playing for your country. I thought I wasnít going to play any singles since Elena and Sveta weíre strong enough to handle the singles. Guess Our captain had faith in me , it was really a boost for my confidence. Anyway I really worked hard for the past two weeks and practicing with the team was a help as well. I just wanted to see where my level of tennis was and some other stuff that has to be improve.

Yeah, I thought it was a thoughtful move on Tarpishchev's part to let Anna play the 3rd rubber. The Russians were already up 2-0 and even if she lost he could've expected Sveta to finish the job against a second-rate Chinese team. Very glad Anna posted a decisive straight-set win.

Last Thursday the team from both countries had a official dinner. We always have this kind of gathering before the Tie. Both teams exchanged gifts, We the Russian gave the Chinese team Russian Dolls. In return they gave as Chinese calligraphy. That was sweet : ).
These gifts are so clichťd :p

By the way special shout outs and thanks to my new sponsor I think by now you all noticed Iím wearing FILA and using Wilson racquets. Iím really happy with my new sponsors. Iíve been getting a lot of compliment with my Fila dresses, Thanks for noticing. I really loved the Fila designs , it really suits me well and theyíre comfortable. And about the shoes? No wonder Sveta and Kim
kept sliding , theyíre really soft and comfortable. I canít wait to wear the new dresses that I will sport during the coming months : ), I guess you just all have to wait and see.
She definitely looks good in Fila :hearts:

First I couldnít defend my title in Paris because of the scheduling, I felt that it was just too much for me, Unfortunately I can not defend my title there. And playing three weeks in a row wasnít a good move either. Just think of it this way, from Moscow to Paris and then to Dubai. Three different conditions. I have to take care of my health and avoid getting injured.
I'm not entirely convinced by this explanation, but I hope she did the right thing.

As for playing doubles again?, it really depends, I would love too really, but for now My singles is my biggest priority.
I enjoy watching Anna play doubles even though she pretty much sucks at it, if only because it allows me to see her in a more relaxed mood. :)

Yes, I have one photo shoot coming up next month, its for a menís magazine so you better go look for it and get a copy ;).
Men's magazine? <giggles like a schoolgirl>. Sounds... intriguing. I'm still :crazy: from the new SI swimsuit pics featuring the three tennis girls.
As long as it's not for Playboy, I'm fine (not because of the nudity, but because I thought the Harkleroad shoot was disappointingly corny).

Warrior
Mar 6th, 2009, 11:01 PM
I wonder what's the name of the magazine. The shoot takes place this month. Maybe she already did it. Can't wait to see it!

03 RuleTheCourt
Mar 7th, 2009, 11:09 AM
I know she had a photoshoot (i guess it was a couple of days ago) but i think they were meant to be for the relaunch of her new website. It's really nice. :cool:

Spiritof42
Mar 8th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Yeah, the current picture on her web site's home page is absolutely gorgeous. :hearts:

Dominika23
Jun 26th, 2011, 04:28 PM
any news when anna website coming back up it been under construction for the longest :confused::confused::confused:

King Halep
Jun 26th, 2011, 04:37 PM
:oh:

Fantasy Hero
Jul 6th, 2011, 09:44 AM
still under construction :tape:

lang26
Jul 6th, 2011, 01:00 PM
still under construction :tape:

Yeah that wat been sayin i dont think that website going be up till next year hopefully :worship:

King Halep
Jul 6th, 2011, 05:39 PM
Tbh if he didnt have the time to do it, he should just have left it up so a few fans can keep chatting on it. My guess is that it will appear somewhere around the time she goes to New York :oh:

Wert.
Jul 6th, 2011, 06:10 PM
Its under construction since March 4th

Dominika23
Jul 9th, 2011, 03:24 AM
Its under construction since March 4th

five whole month that too long :sad: