PDA

View Full Version : How far will Serena Williams go at the 2007 Australian Open ?

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 14th, 2007, 07:47 AM
Looking at her draw, i think Serena will reach the Quarterfinal Round :bounce: I think she will take out Jankovic ( she has played allot of tennis over the past 2 weeks ) in rd 4 in a three set thriller. Then have a let down ( mostly due to fatigue ) and lose in the QF. I also think that Serena needs to get into better shape to be a serious threat for the title during week 2 of the slams. This is a start though, atleast she is playing and fighting out there ( hobart ). Hopefully she will get some tough match play in , then go back to Cali and work on that fitness for the next 3-5 weeks =) If she is serious about her comeback then we should see a fully fit Serena by Miami =)

~Eclipsed~
Jan 14th, 2007, 07:53 AM
there was already a poll for this.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 14th, 2007, 07:59 AM
there was already a poll for this.

Oops..:lol: Well..i did not see it:p So, this poll will be for the people who were not online when the last one was made ;) :bounce:

Midnite Surfer
Jan 14th, 2007, 07:59 AM
How far will she go?....

I don't know, how far is it from her hotel to the nearest McDonald's?

~Eclipsed~
Jan 14th, 2007, 08:08 AM
How far will she go?....

:rolls:

Stamp Paid
Jan 14th, 2007, 08:10 AM
She will win it.

GoDominique
Jan 14th, 2007, 08:13 AM
She will win it.
But you don't want to be ridiculed, right?

:haha:

Stamp Paid
Jan 14th, 2007, 08:17 AM
I actually dont give a fuck what you do. I was talking about posters I took seriously, honestly. :awww:

GoDominique
Jan 14th, 2007, 08:23 AM
Don't worry, they will ridicule you too, as will anyone else who's not completely deluded. :hug:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 14th, 2007, 08:24 AM
I actually dont give a fuck what you do. I was talking about posters I took seriously, honestly. :awww:

;)

winone23
Jan 14th, 2007, 08:26 AM
How far will she go?....

WTF go to bed!!!!

GoDominique
Jan 14th, 2007, 08:26 AM
;)
I don't think you belong to that elite group either, hon. :awww:

Although if you do, I will have to ridicule King. yet again. :lol:

No Name Face
Jan 14th, 2007, 08:29 AM
i hope she wins it. more than anyone else, unless elena and serena meet, which is highly unlikely (because elena sucks)

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 14th, 2007, 08:38 AM
i hope she wins it. more than anyone else, unless elena and serena meet, which is highly unlikely (because elena sucks)

Hey..atleast Elena is still ranked inside the top 10 ;)

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 14th, 2007, 08:50 AM

DUDE! You're on a mother-fuckin ROLL tonight brotha!http://yelims5.free.fr/TopOuNul/Applaudissements03.gifhttp://yelims5.free.fr/TopOuNul/Applaudissements03.gif Put these bitch-ass posters in LINE! :lol:

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 14th, 2007, 08:53 AM
DUDE! You're on a mother-fuckin ROLL tonight brotha!http://yelims5.free.fr/TopOuNul/Applaudissements03.gifhttp://yelims5.free.fr/TopOuNul/Applaudissements03.gif Put these bitch-ass posters in LINE! :lol:

:silly:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 14th, 2007, 08:53 AM
I think she'll win it btw....smart prep going to Hobart for some cheap matches. Hopefully she'll peak around 4th rd/qf and coast along like usual to yet ANOTHER major :bounce:

GoDominique
Jan 14th, 2007, 08:56 AM
I think she'll win it btw....smart prep going to Hobart for some cheap matches. Hopefully she'll peak around 4th rd/qf and coast along like usual to yet ANOTHER major :bounce:
"Like usual" ... LMAO.

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 14th, 2007, 08:56 AM
Typo Alert: Will reach THE QF ;)

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 14th, 2007, 08:57 AM
ok...how many times has Serena lost in a gs sf?

2/11 :scratch: not half bad eh? and in one of them...:tape:

So BASICALLY, once Serena get's to a GS SF, she wins the WHOLE thing 7/11....LIKE I SAID.....:rolleyes:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 14th, 2007, 09:03 AM
"Like usual" ... LMAO.
:bounce: HEY :wavey: my FIRST bad rep in 5 MONTHS :eek::lol:, all because I said you were a bitch-ass poster.

Why on EARTH would I say that? Hmm..."kicking a player when she's down"....hmm...nah, going in ALL the threads about them and talking shit....nah...:scratch::confused::shrug: beats me.

So you can tell me to fuck myself, call me a shit face:
So you are calling me a bitch-ass? Nice. :) Go fuck yourself, shitface. I don't care, cuz I'm ridin' with my fave through the good and the bad. If you don't like it then....:wavey: sorry. I'm not fickle unlike some poster here. ;)

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 14th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Atleast we can all agree that she WON'T pull out :lol: :worship:

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 15th, 2007, 10:15 AM
:lol: at the ones that said she would lose first round. She lost 3 games...and wasn't even broken :lol: good stuff from a fat, washed-up has been eh? :p