PDA

View Full Version : players your favs like and dislike

Jogi
Jan 13th, 2007, 04:43 PM
for ALG:
she's close with Meghann and likes Clijsters, who is also one of her models, and Molik

don't know of any players she dislikes, well if there were some, then the williamssisters maybe
she said in an interview some time ago that the WIlliamssisters don't care for anybody and ignore other players

Tenis Srbija
Jan 13th, 2007, 04:46 PM
JELENA JANKOVIĆ

LIKES: Na Li, Bethanie Mattek, Jelena Kostanić, Nadia Petrova...actually I think that she is good and likes almoust everyone. She is playing doubles with one million various partners :rolleyes:

DISLIKES: I think that she is too fond of Myskina :(

ANA IVANOVIĆ

I'm sure this sweetie likes everyone, and that everyone likes her :) :p

iPatty
Jan 13th, 2007, 04:52 PM
patty schnyder

likes - kveta peschke, dinara safina, kim clijsters, amelie mauresmo, nadia petrova, barbara schett, anastasia myskina, daniela hantuchova

dislikes - conchita martinez :o

Karolina_Sprem
Jan 13th, 2007, 04:53 PM
I know that Karolina Sprem is a VERY good friend of Jelena Dokic. Dokic visited Sprem at her hometown where they've practiced at Sprem's private court.

Majoli is a very good friend of Jennifer Capriati. They visit each others quite often (Bradenton-Zagreb). Majoli doesn't like Williams sisters...

I<3Myskina
Jan 13th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Myskina

Likes : Dementieva, Likhotseva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Zvonareva

Dislikes : Sharapova, and Jankovic. Don't think she really dislieks anyone else.

Tenis Srbija
Jan 13th, 2007, 04:54 PM
Oh I remember Charlston match against Patty and CM :lol:
They were greaaaat! :D

I<3Myskina
Jan 13th, 2007, 04:57 PM

:lol:

Princeza
Jan 13th, 2007, 04:59 PM
sharapova likes herself:hearts: (and far behind makiri)
dislikes everybody else

PatrickRyan
Jan 13th, 2007, 05:01 PM
dislikes everybody else

:lol: :lol: so true :devil:

Tenis Srbija
Jan 13th, 2007, 05:03 PM
dislikes everybody else

:lol: :lol: :lol:

iPatty
Jan 13th, 2007, 05:04 PM

yepp. :lol:

i remember reading about a supposed fist fight in the locker room afterwards, but who knows? :devil:

PatrickRyan
Jan 13th, 2007, 05:04 PM
Serena
LikesVenus :lol: Chanda
DislikesCapriati, Justine, Sharapova, Dani, Hingis
:lol:

Tenis Srbija
Jan 13th, 2007, 05:14 PM
yepp. :lol:

i remember reading about a supposed fist fight in the locker room afterwards, but who knows? :devil:

They two look like girls that would get into fist fight afterwards :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still it was great match. And the fire between two off them helped a lot! ;)

:worship: to both!

FrenchY52
Jan 13th, 2007, 05:18 PM
Golovin

dislikes : Smashnova, ?

IceHock
Jan 13th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Daniela likes: Kim, Ai, Ananstasia, Ana, Amelie, Martina

dislikes- I think maybe Serena

-sugi-
Jan 13th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Ai Sugiyama
Likes: Aiko Nakamura, Akiko Morigami, Shinobu Asagoe, Ayumi Morita, Rika Fujiwara, Daniela Hantuchova, Kim Clijsters.
Dislikes: Ai normally sees the best in people with her caring and laid back attitude so I doubt there are many, if any in this catagory.

Tenis Srbija
Jan 13th, 2007, 05:22 PM
I couldn't imagine Ai disliking someone :D

bellascarlett
Jan 13th, 2007, 05:30 PM
dislikes everybody else

:lol: stuff of legends huh...and yet I don't recall Maria being egotistical in her interviews and such. Anyway, makes for a good story and image...the highly snobby outcast arrogant Masha...:lol:

mashamaniac
Jan 13th, 2007, 05:33 PM
mine is masha:
i don't think she likes everybody but makiri(maybe)
her dislikes:probably jhh but i ain't sure for that!

mashamaniac
Jan 13th, 2007, 05:33 PM
mine is masha:
i don't think she likes everybody but makiri(maybe)
her dislikes:probably jhh but i ain't sure for that!
who likes her:don't think any of players like her and all IMO dislike her!

Slumpsova
Jan 13th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Myskina

Dislikes : Sharapova, and Jankovic. Don't think she really dislieks anyone else.
you missed something. Myskina doesn't like the players who did, or even almost, defeat her :p

Slumpsova
Jan 13th, 2007, 06:42 PM
Myskina

you missed something.
Myskina doesn't like the players who did, or even almost, defeat her :p

CooCooCachoo
Jan 13th, 2007, 06:48 PM
MEC likes Flavia Pennetta, Tathiana Garbin, Gisela Dulko. I am sure she dislikes a few players :lol: But I dunno which ones ;)

Aravane dislikes Chakvetadze and Vesnina :devil:

tenn_ace
Jan 13th, 2007, 06:51 PM
patty schnyder

dislikes - conchita martinez :o

Anna K. is on the top of this list

¤CharlDa¤
Jan 13th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Stephanie likes probably all the fellow canadians, but especially Gloria and Oneill. She likes Kleybanova, Perianu (maybe not anymore ;)), Pin

About her dislikes, this is actually a good question. I know someone right now she probably dislikes but I won't get into that :devil:

tenn_ace
Jan 13th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Sveta, I think, likes everyone, but she's the closest to Alicia, Amelie, Kim

I would be very surprised to see that someone dislikes Sveta

Natalicious
Jan 13th, 2007, 06:58 PM
my fave is amelie

i think she likes mary pierce, sveta kim & severine bremond

dislikes.. probably hingis and jhh

Neptune
Jan 13th, 2007, 07:04 PM
I have no idea for Nicole Vaidiosva and Tatiana Golovin! :shrug:

MistyGrey
Jan 13th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Mary Pierce
Likes: This can be a loooong list. I'll only name the players she has been seen/photographed with off court.
Amelie,Dechy,Justine,Lindsay,Iva,JCap,Steffi,ASV,E vert,Stubbs,Raymond, Clijsters, Williamses, Petrova, Sveta, Huber, Schett. basically 90% of the WTA Tour.

Dislikes
Probably Maria Sharapova and Elena Dementieva
Had a rift with Tauziat,Zvereva and Gigi Fernandez in her early years, but all issues were sorted out later.

tenn_ace
Jan 13th, 2007, 08:01 PM
maybe Sharapova? their handshakes are usually cool

Maria is a fierce competitor. Her handshakes are usually cold.

Beny
Jan 13th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Lena :)
likes: all Russians (yes, she likes Kuzzie..)actually I`m not sure about Likhovtseva. +Pennetta, she practised with some Czech players, Amelie, Justine, Kim, Martina( but I`m not sure if Martina likes Lena), Ana Ivanovic,Srebotnik, Jelena Jankovic( Lena said she`s a nice girl and bla bla..)..I almost forgot Tati. There are a lot of players Lena likes.

some kind of neutral attitude: Schnyder, Hantuchova(Does anybody know if Lena gets along with these two? not on court please :lol: )

Lena dislikes: Williams sisters, Mary Pierce, ...hmm...who else?..

But there are a lot of players that get on well with Lena..

IMPOSSIBLE
Jan 13th, 2007, 08:25 PM
Sofia Arvidsson

Martina Muller, Hanna Nooni, Johanna Larsson, Michaela Johansson, Lindsay Davenport, Emma Laine, Carolina Wozniaki, Ana Ivanovic, Marion Bartoli, Stephanie Dubios, Marta Domachowska, Sybille Bammer, Antonella Serra Zaneetti, Anastasia Roidionova, Asa Svensson, Kelly Liggan and Serena Williams.

Dislikes

Maybe Myskina (Met Lots Sofia has Always Lost)

P_Fer
Jan 13th, 2007, 08:27 PM

There handshake after the Miami final did not seem cold at all

The Dawntreader
Jan 13th, 2007, 08:33 PM
Venus

Dislikes: Hingis( well she used to anyway:lol: ), Sprem(:o ), Sharapova( Venus's eyes say it all:lol: )

lienie18
Jan 13th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Kimmie likes: Svetlana, Daniela, Anastasia, Ai, Serena, Martina, Jennifer, Amelie, Lindsay, Dinara, Francesca, Kirsten....and many many more :lol:

Dislikes: i think only JHH, and not even sure, she talks a lot about her respect for JHH, but they're not real friends either

terjw
Jan 13th, 2007, 10:28 PM
Kimmie likes: Svetlana, Daniela, Anastasia, Ai, Serena, Martina, Jennifer, Amelie, Lindsay, Dinara, Francesca, Kirsten....and many many more :lol:

Dislikes: i think only JHH, and not even sure, she talks a lot about her respect for JHH, but they're not real friends either

I don't think Kim dislikes any other player. Kim had some really good fun times with Justine last year and she's taken the time to text her and be in touch during Justine's marriage problems so I don't believe she dislikes her. I agree that Kim and JHH are not real friends though. And if you extend it further than just the players - I think Kim dislikes Carlos.

:inlove:
Jan 13th, 2007, 10:48 PM
Serena likes everyone, and everyone likes her.

No Name Face
Jan 13th, 2007, 10:55 PM
I think Lena has gotten over her dislike of the Williams sisters. She praises Serena a lot. And she and Venus had a nice handshake at HK '05.

Plus Serena and Lena have been photographed together.

Derek.
Jan 13th, 2007, 10:56 PM
Daniela Hantuchova

Likes: Sugiyama, Clijsters, Hingis, Mauresmo, Ivanovic, Myskina, Schnyder(?)
Dislikes: :shrug:

Nicole Vaidisova

Dislikes: :o

LudwigDvorak
Jan 13th, 2007, 11:07 PM
Is there any reason other than the US Open semifinal that Elena and Mary Pierce dislike each other? And what proof is there, or what has Elena said anyway, that says she disliked the sisters?

Elena always seems rather cold about Sharapova.

pigmalion
Jan 13th, 2007, 11:08 PM

Kimmie doesn't dislike Justine :rolleyes:

Justine :

dislikes : Patty :shrug:

tenn_ace
Jan 13th, 2007, 11:48 PM
Serena likes everyone, and everyone likes her.

bwahaha

goldenlox
Jan 13th, 2007, 11:56 PM
Lena :)

StarDuvallGrant
Jan 14th, 2007, 12:00 AM
Serena likes everyone...

I wouldn't go that far, but I remember the Oprah episode where they talked about how they don't have problems with other players even when those other players fall into petty stereotypes.

soccerjock
Jan 14th, 2007, 12:09 AM
How the hell can any of you know who likes/dislikes who?

streag
Jan 14th, 2007, 12:11 AM
Sveta and Maria practice together from time to time. Not that they like each other much but definitely have mutual respect.
There handshake after the Miami final did not seem cold at all
Lena has been pretty cold to Sveta ever since US'04 final. Perhaps she's grown wiser and restrains herself from expressing open negativity towards those whom she dislikes.

Derek.
Jan 14th, 2007, 12:14 AM
How the hell can any of you know who likes/dislikes who?

By who they play doubles with, if they mention someone in an interview, if they are seen together a lot off the court, etc.

goldenlox
Jan 14th, 2007, 12:17 AM
Lena and Sveta just played an exhibition together in Spain.

miffedmax
Jan 14th, 2007, 12:59 AM
Also, Lena has publicly stated that she made up with Sveta and Renae Stubb's article portrays them as being buddies.

The real argument was over Coughsyrupgate, not the US Open.

I do get the impression that Lena's not fond of TOB.

miffedmax
Jan 14th, 2007, 01:04 AM
Also, Lena has publicly stated that she made up with Sveta and Renae Stubb's article portrays them as being buddies.

The real argument was over Coughsyrupgate, not the US Open.

I do get the impression that Lena's not fond of TOB.

LudwigDvorak
Jan 14th, 2007, 01:07 AM
What does TOB stand for? It's been boggling my mind.

miffedmax
Jan 14th, 2007, 01:11 AM
It's my personal term for Masha and a few other Lena D. fans use it.

It stands for That Other Blonde. I actuallly admire Masha, but nobody compares with Lena D in my book.

jmh3137
Jan 14th, 2007, 04:31 AM
I suspect Kim doesn't like Tati because of her alleged fling with Hewitt in 2004.