PDA

View Full Version : Ao Easy Draw For Lena! =)

Willam
Jan 12th, 2007, 12:15 AM
Australians Opens LENAS draw is easy: She can make easily Q or SM even!

1r: Foretz

2r: Medina Garrigues

3r: Srebotnik

4r: Vaidisova

Q: Mauresmo

S: Petrova/Kuznetsova/Jankovic (Jankovic is playing awsome right now)

F: Sharapova

(HARD DRAW FOR: Hingis, Serena, Hantuchova, Safina, Schnyder)

LUCK TO ALL THE GIRLS OF MY SIGNATURE

Prizeidiot
Jan 12th, 2007, 01:45 AM
This thread needs to be deleted before something terrible happens :scared:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jan 12th, 2007, 02:40 AM
Lena and easy in the same sentence :scared:

BoucharDRules
Jan 12th, 2007, 03:18 AM
No such thing.

Dementinator
Jan 12th, 2007, 10:57 AM
well ,yes theres no such thing as an easy draw for Lena ,however , should she lose early here ,well its not because the draw was unkind ,its as good as she could have wished for and if she loses before Rnd 4 ,then shes simply playing crap and didnt deserve to go further.

I expect her to win her first match in 2 ,then maybe a wobble in 2nd round ,perhaps a battle Royale in rnd 3 , as far as 4th round goes? Well I have no idea.

There are a few differences for Lena than last AO ,for a start ,shes had 2 good competitve matches under her belt ,shes in excelent physical condition and not suffering from Heat Problems. Also ,although her dismal result in that last match at Sydney was depressing to say the least ,we have to remember that Lena WAS murdering Na until the jitters struck ,plus Lena destroyed Ai totaly in set 3 of that match ,so Lenas Form is actually typical Lena ,not that bad ,moments of excelence followed by massive brain farts. She is not slumping ,her play is of a pretty good standard ,as long as she can CLOSE THE FUCKING MATCH THIS TIME!!!!

Rix643
Jan 12th, 2007, 11:19 AM
Australians Opens LENAS draw is easy: She can make easily Q or SM even!

1r: Foretz

2r: Medina Garrigues

3r: Srebotnik

4r: Vaidisova

Q: Mauresmo

S: Petrova/Kuznetsova/Jankovic (Jankovic is playing awsome right now)

(HARD DRAW FOR: Hingis, Serena, Hantuchova, Safina, Schnyder)

LUCK TO ALL THE GIRLS OF MY SIGNATURE

You've made a minor mistake in your predictions. No way Lena will play both Srebotnik and Vaidisova, the two of them will probably meet each other in the third round.
Lena's 2nd round will be against Martina Muller or a qualifier, the 3rd round will be against Medina Garrigues (although I hope it will be against Elena Vesnina).
The forth round will then be against either Srebotnik or Vaidisova.

Pilongo
Jan 12th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Let's go round by round.
She will have to win 7 matches as any other lady out there.
I don't care much about the draw. I'm Only interested on the first rival.
Once she has won the first match, then i'll care about the next.

miffedmax
Jan 12th, 2007, 12:36 PM
Man, I hate to jump on a newbie, but we never, ever,ever use "easy" and "Lena" in the same sentence.

Lena has no chance. She is hopelessly incompetent. (Trying to reverse the mojo).

Dementinator
Jan 12th, 2007, 02:52 PM
I hate to say it Oh miffed one ,but the reverse mojo bit kinda went tits up last time ,maybes we need to find a new way to get Lena to win.... hmmm..

Willam
Jan 12th, 2007, 03:17 PM
Damn! You think lena dont have chances? Well i doubt it EASY draw for LENA!.. =) She'll make it, i guess.. :rolleyes:

miffedmax
Jan 12th, 2007, 03:36 PM
I hate to say it Oh miffed one ,but the reverse mojo bit kinda went tits up last time ,maybes we need to find a new way to get Lena to win.... hmmm..

Man, it was because everybody in GM picked her to win. No way to reverse that much bad mojo.

Of course, with JHH out, maybe we can try working the juju instead.

goldenlox
Jan 12th, 2007, 03:37 PM
I think it's a fair draw for most of the seeds. It's not easier than Lena's AO draw last year.

Willam
Jan 12th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Can you please tell em her last year DRAW??

What GM means.. sorry!

Dementinator
Jan 12th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Lenas 06 draw was something like this..assuming the higher plays won.

1/ Schruff
2/ Vesinina
3/ Jankovic
4/ Petrova
qtrs/ Sharapova
semis/ J.H.H

So I would say that this years is more straightforward ,Foretz is less dangerous than schruff for a 1st round ,and Vaidisova is better to have than Petrova ,momo better to have than JHH.

But ,it is all totally academic if Lena doesnt pull her finger out an play like shes capable of ,she can still be packing for Tokyo sooner than she would like if she doesnt sort herself out.

Escape
Jan 12th, 2007, 09:21 PM
It's not a bad draw and she should at least make the 4th round,but you never know with Lena.

goldenlox
Jan 12th, 2007, 09:51 PM
Last year Vesnina got to the 4th round.

Willam
Jan 13th, 2007, 02:04 AM
Lenas 06 draw was something like this..assuming the higher plays won.

1/ Schruff
2/ Vesinina
3/ Jankovic
4/ Petrova
qtrs/ Sharapova
semis/ J.H.H

So I would say that this years is more straightforward ,Foretz is less dangerous than schruff for a 1st round ,and Vaidisova is better to have than Petrova ,momo better to have than JHH.

But ,it is all totally academic if Lena doesnt pull her finger out an play like shes capable of ,she can still be packing for Tokyo sooner than she would like if she doesnt sort herself out.

Was a hard draw!

Prizeidiot
Jan 13th, 2007, 04:36 AM
Last years draw doesn't look that easy... but let's not kid ourselves, Scruff should not have been an obstacle, whether it was a quarter or first round. That was just a bad loss

Dementinator
Jan 13th, 2007, 09:05 AM
Indeed it was ,hopefully Lena is better prepared this year ,she has had a few matches under her belt already.

seahawker
Jan 13th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Elena is second match up on Show Court 3 (first match is at 11 AM in Melbourne) on Day 1 of the Aussie Open:

Men's Singles - 1st Rnd. Mario Ancic (CRO)[9] vs. Go Soeda (JPN)
followed by
Women's Singles - 1st Rnd. Elena Dementieva (RUS)[7] vs. Stephanie Foretz (FRA)

parn2257
Jan 14th, 2007, 03:18 AM
I hope what you said is right???

quasar
Jan 14th, 2007, 04:45 AM
Doubt it. Kim should take care of her in the semis. (Unless Martina finally beats Kim in a Slam Qtrfinal this year, then Sharapova would be more likely to win in a potential semifinal face-off against Marti).

As to Lena, I sincerely doubt she'll get by Nicole in the Round of 16, but if the Colts beat the Ravens today (with the defense carrying the load), then every thing is possible. Amen to that. :)

Cheers,

Carlos

mc8114
Jan 15th, 2007, 11:18 PM
Awesome 1st round result :D

seahawker
Jan 17th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Court 14 today (Thursday, Jan. 18 Down Under), Elena starts doubles play. She and old partner Flavia Pennetta are the fourth match up.

Women's Doubles - 1st Rnd.
Elena Dementieva (RUS)[14]/Flavia Pennetta (ITA)[14]
vs. Akiko Morigami (JPN)/Aiko Nakamura (JPN)

Danči Dementia
Jan 17th, 2007, 09:13 PM
GO ELENA

I'm so gald she won her singles matches

VAMOS ELENA

Llin06
Jan 17th, 2007, 09:32 PM
Good Luck to Lena and Flavia! Well done Lena in your single matches!

seahawker
Jan 18th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Elena and Flavia won 4-6, 6-3, 6-4. Next up is Tsvetana Pironkova (BUL) and Martina Sucha (SVK).

miffedmax
Jan 18th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Singles, doubles, just WIN BABY.

Fearful Jesuit
Jan 21st, 2007, 08:01 PM
jinx

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jan 21st, 2007, 09:07 PM
mufa

Dementinator
Jan 21st, 2007, 09:49 PM
well , it was easy till the 4th round ,and she got that far... so in a way ,twas correct.

Danči Dementia
Jan 21st, 2007, 10:37 PM
I was happy because Nicole won........honestly she has more posibilities than Elena had to make it at leats to the semis....I'm sure of that.

Elena didn't play bad......................and I'm also happy 'cos at least Lena picked up some points.

Dementinator
Jan 21st, 2007, 11:04 PM
how can a Lena D fan be happy her oppo won? Does Lena have no chances? shes been to two finals after all ,she can do it.. I am having difficulties with some of our Lena fans remarks lately ,perhaps its me... probably ,I believe in sticking to your fave player come what may ,win or lose , but I think i am alone sometimes in this...

Fearful Jesuit
Jan 21st, 2007, 11:52 PM
mufa

también les dicen mufa a los jettatores, de aquel lado de la cordillera?

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Jan 22nd, 2007, 12:07 AM
también les dicen mufa a los jettatores, de aquel lado de la cordillera?

y si... viste .

THE YEAR OF THE X :lol:

goldenlox
Jan 22nd, 2007, 12:51 AM
I always said, Lena needs an easy draw. There it was. A road to the SF without playing another YEC player.
But I really want that easy draw in Paris

seahawker
Jan 22nd, 2007, 07:33 AM
For what it's worth (and apparently not much having read previous posts), but Elena is still playing in the doubles draw.

Elena and Flavia won their second-round match over Tsvetana Pironkova and Martina Sucha 6-1 6-0. So next is a tougher pairing: No. 2 Zi Yan and Jie Zheng of China.

Hey, call the Aussie Open what you want, but I'm sure the points and the prize money still work the same!

Danči Dementia
Jan 22nd, 2007, 05:05 PM
how can a Lena D fan be happy her oppo won? Does Lena have no chances? shes been to two finals after all ,she can do it.. I am having difficulties with some of our Lena fans remarks lately ,perhaps its me... probably ,I believe in sticking to your fave player come what may ,win or lose , but I think i am alone sometimes in this...

WAIT WAIT...........

i KNOW SHE'S been in two finals and we all know that her fighting spirit its one of a kind, like no other..

And I said that I was happy 'cos Nicole won.......and I am , really happy that she won. Because I know that Nicole has more posibilities to go further in the AUSSIE OPEN.
And its true you know.......

You never know with Elena she sometimes loses matches that seem to be easy and that freaks me out very much....................some not seeded players with a lot of difference in the rankings .

I just think that Nicole has more chances than Elena in this tournament.
And I like Nicole too she is one of my tennis girls too so I'm happy 'cos I think and hope that she'll beat Safarova and I wans't sure about it with Lena.

And that doesn't mean that I'm not a REAL an Elena fan...............I think that I have proven that I AM A REAL ELENA FAN.

But she is not the only one that I like.......... there is Daniela and Nicole too so Elena is out of Aussie Open and Nicole is still on the runing and I'm a fan of her too, and I thins she can make it to the semis and that is a reason to be glad.

YOU ALL KNOW THAT WHEN IT COMES TO TENNIS ELENA IS MY QUEEN.

I've always stick to Elena no matter what I felt nervious while I was watching the match and when Nicole won first I said " Damed it" and then I realiza that She advanced and she is the only of my fav still in the running..

So don't ever question my loyalty to Lena.

I'm gping to put it clear:
Elena Dementieva
Nicole Vaidisova
Daniela Hantuchova

But the real queen of my heart is IRINA TCHACHINA. ................anyway :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wavey:

Dementinator
Jan 22nd, 2007, 05:18 PM
I am certainly not questioning your loyality ,plus its a free world anyways.

I am problems with this board lately ,I know thats my problem ,its probably just me ,but I am losing heart in it ,and not sure how much longer I want to remain here , theres so many things said in the main thread that makes no sense ,endless prattling about things not related to Elena , Nasty comments , etc ... its just not much fun anymore ,I adore Lena and I am gettting fed up of being told I am delusional etc when I "refuse" to accept her problems, Of course I KNOW her problems ,but I see no point in fretting about them.

I think I am just getting tired... its not your fault Dani or anyone elses ,Tennis doesnt mean a lot to me much these days ,its only Lena that keeps my interest in it going...

Anyways , thats all I will say on the matter... no one is questioning your loyalty, least of all me......

miffedmax
Jan 22nd, 2007, 06:33 PM
Well, I'm giving up on the whole reverse mojo thing. An entire week of slamming our beloved Lena just didn't yield acceptable results.

So I am going back to being upbeat and positive. I think Lena and Flavia can take out their next opponents.

After all, it's a shit draw. And we know Lena likes those shit draws. I think maybe her dander is up after that last loss, so maybe she'll play with some intensity. And Flavia Flav got all kinds of game.

Dementinator
Jan 22nd, 2007, 06:37 PM
I have just bought a Flavia for my shop ,unfortunately its not a 5ft 9 Italian hottie who plays tennis with my Beloved Lena ,but , a coffee vending machine! :lol: oh well...

Thank god for that Max , I was very worried , your normally positive attitude is just what I need ,and others too ,it was so depressing to see you so downhearted with Elena ,I know you do the 'reverse mojo' thing ,but somehow this seemed different! Welcome back! I feel better already!

miffedmax
Jan 22nd, 2007, 07:06 PM
Well, I was afraid that saying I was reversing the mojo was causing it to reverse again, so if I didn't say it, then the mojo would stay reversed.

Bottom line: it's too complicated. So I'm going back to simple math:

Lena = Fucking Rocks!

Prizeidiot
Jan 22nd, 2007, 11:27 PM
Happy that Elena lost to Nicole?

I'm a Nikki fan myself, but honestly, I don't care that she could make the final or whatever. I'd prefer Elena make it only one round further then get pummeled.

Only condition that would satisfy me is if maybe Nikki makes the final and beats TOB.

seahawker
Jan 23rd, 2007, 01:13 AM
Elena's AO is over. She and Flavia were sunk in doubles by No. 2 seed Zi Yan and Jie Zheng of China 4-6, 6-1, 6-2.

Guess now we wait until Indian Wells and Key Biscayne when the big-deal spring events start up.

miffedmax
Jan 23rd, 2007, 01:16 AM
Not a bad showing, though, as Lena and Flavia hadn't played together for a while and the others basically focus on doubles.

Danči Dementia
Jan 23rd, 2007, 10:35 PM
Happy that Elena lost to Nicole?

I'm a Nikki fan myself, but honestly, I don't care that she could make the final or whatever. I'd prefer Elena make it only one round further then get pummeled.

Only condition that would satisfy me is if maybe Nikki makes the final and beats TOB.

Of course I would have prefer Elena in the final, semis, quarters, OF COURSE¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡.

But she couldn't..............that is why I have other fav.....when one is out I can support the other(is almost Nicole all the time.....beacause Daniela:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sad: :sad: .......not that much).

But for me Elena is the best tennis player and trust me.................Nor Nicole or Daniela will make me change my mind.................... NO.

Elena is my queen and the other two are mi princesses.........................in tennis.-

OK:)

Captain......I love you ...................I will post a response after 'cos I didn't understoos may words that you've used:lol: :lol: .:kiss:

seahawker
Jan 24th, 2007, 02:06 AM
For my 100th post, I leave Melbourne with this thought ... say what you will about the Australian Open, but you can't have a Grand Slam to your credit without it.

Aloha for now.