PDA

View Full Version : $25,000 Caprioli, Jan 22 to 28

Inspiration
Jan 9th, 2007, 11:44 PM
After Jelena has withdrawn from Stuttgart, we turn our attention to Jelena's next tournament (assuming she doesn't withdraw :rolleyes:) which is a $25,000 tournament in Caprioli, Italy. It is played on carpet and runs from January 22 to January 28 2007.

Let's hope Jelena will actually play in Caprioli. That would be a nice change.

Good luck Jelena :yeah:

Inspiration
Jan 9th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Jelena is 25th on the alternates list :)

Mr.Kardashian
Jan 10th, 2007, 12:32 AM
hmm... at least shes down to play somewhere.... whether she turns up or not is yet to be decided... i really hope she plays!

Just Do It
Jan 10th, 2007, 06:46 AM
I cant understand why is she commiting to these tournaments, and then just 5 days before MD she is pulling out ? :shrug: Croatian journalist should ask her about this problem istead of asking her some stupid things about her private life :rolleyes:

JimM
Jan 10th, 2007, 07:52 AM
I cant understand why is she commiting to these tournaments, and then just 5 days before MD she is pulling out ? :shrug: Croatian journalist should ask her about this problem istead of asking her some stupid things about her private life :rolleyes:

I agree 100%. :help: All she has done so far, is contradict everything she has said ie play as many small tournies as she could and be ready around Wimbledon time.

She is ranked 598. I wonder where she'll be at the years end?

:awww:

Inspiration
Jan 10th, 2007, 08:18 AM
Depends whether she decides to play tournaments or not :fiery:

She is ranked 598. I wonder where she'll be at the years end?