PDA

View Full Version : Sprem switches coaches!!

croat123
Jan 9th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Sprem has officially started working with Mario Tudor
This comes after her pathetic loss in Hobart qualifying :o

ajmo k-lina!! Tudor worked with her for a few months in 2004 - from wimbledon to the olympics, right before bikic started coaching her

tennismaster8820
Jan 9th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Ok, I don't know if that's a good news or not!

Viktymise
Jan 9th, 2007, 03:24 PM
Well its a good thing that she is getting a new coach and im sure he is alooooot better than Bikic :)

-sugi-
Jan 9th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Good luck to Karolina :) Hopefully she becomes more consistent.

Ajmo :)

*Jean*
Jan 9th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Can't be worst :tape:

Jerraj
Jan 9th, 2007, 04:09 PM
Can't be worst :tape:

why? :scratch:

©@®eLess
Jan 9th, 2007, 04:15 PM
well now Bikic can entirely focus on destroying Dokic...

Tenis Srbija
Jan 9th, 2007, 04:35 PM
This is blasting news!!! Bikić's trained Marleen Weingarten, Jelena Dokić and Karolina Šprem... Now we all know where they are now :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It looks like that only smartass JD is sticking with them...

ce
Jan 9th, 2007, 04:43 PM
thank god.those bikic brothers destroyed three very good cariers.and are still destroying one:mad:

Tenis Srbija
Jan 9th, 2007, 04:49 PM
ce - there is nothing left to destroy of that career :shrug:

*JR*
Jan 9th, 2007, 04:50 PM
thank god.those bikic brothers destroyed three very good cariers.and are still destroying one:mad:
The WTA should ban Ustashe like them. :tape:

Karolina_Sprem
Jan 9th, 2007, 08:32 PM
The WTA should ban Ustashe like them. :tape:

Like they did with CHETNIK father Damir Dokich.... lol....:devil:

Karolina_Sprem
Jan 9th, 2007, 08:41 PM
Back to the topic... So many wrong info. about Tudor-Sprem relationship in today's cro. news... It's not true that Mario as the one who helped Karolina on her way to the 1/4 of Wimbledon (at that time she was still with Sasha Hirszon).
Also, it is well known that Karolina's dad Gabro has tried to find contact Sasha (to be her coach again) but he said str8 away NO (he still can't forgive her the way she has "dumped" him by sending him e-mail)... Also, Gabro has tried with few others name like Goran Prpic and Krajan but they all said NO....:wavey:

tonybotz
Jan 9th, 2007, 09:09 PM
with my dyslexia she has the most often "WHAAA" inducing name ever. SPERM SWITCHES COAHES? WHO COACHES SPERM?:devil:

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 9th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Hasnt she worked with Mario Tudor before? The name sounds so familiar.

alwayshingis
Jan 9th, 2007, 10:18 PM
Good lord, it's about time Karolina...

vutt
Jan 9th, 2007, 10:28 PM
According to reports Borna Bikic is going to jail for 10 months, so obviously she was forced to switch coach.

Inspiration
Jan 9th, 2007, 10:33 PM
What do you mean? Isn't Borna Bikic Jelena's coach?

According to reports Borna Bikic is going to jail for 10 months, so obviously she was forced to switch coach.

MatchpointPRT
Jan 9th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Ok! I don´t think Jelena Dokic has her career destroyed... or she just has if she wants, because she can be an amazing player. The same for Sprem, she´s so good as Chakvetadzes, Dushevinas, Penettas, Kirilenkos, in fact she can be a lot better she just needs a better coach...
About Weingartner... what happened to her? I think she was afraid to be bagelled by Martina...eheh. But did she retire?

vutt
Jan 9th, 2007, 10:49 PM
What do you mean? Isn't Borna Bikic Jelena's coach?

I think when Sprem stopped working with Borna at the end of the last season she already knew that Borna was in big trouble with law?

*JR*
Jan 9th, 2007, 11:50 PM
According to reports Borna Bikic is going to jail for 10 months, so obviously she was forced to switch coach.If he lived in SUI, he would have gotten a suspended sentence like "someone else" did 4 years ago. :hehehe:

Tenis Srbija
Jan 10th, 2007, 12:00 AM
NO! Borna Bikić is not going to jail, everyone got that info wrong!!!
The man had 10 months jail sentance in 2003. And he was free, serving those 10 months. I don't know how to say it in english... Paroll or something :shrug: But you know what I mean. He was on loose, but if she commits one crime, he is going to jail... That's it :)

*JR*
Jan 10th, 2007, 01:06 AM
NO! Borna Bikić is not going to jail, everyone got that info wrong!!!
The man had 10 months jail sentance in 2003. And he was free, serving those 10 months. I don't know how to say it in english... Paroll or something :shrug: But you know what I mean. He was on loose, but if she commits one crime, he is going to jail... That's it :)
Probation is the English word, something Hofmann also served (18 months) after his 18 month suspended sentence was ova. (Maybe Borna actually had that instead).

Sharapova's_Boy
Jan 10th, 2007, 01:37 AM
K-Lina :hug: