PDA

View Full Version : Bitchy comments part 2...I love this....

Cam'ron Giles
Jan 8th, 2007, 06:45 PM
What happened to the WTA Tour? Why are'nt the girls acting like this anymore...:bigcry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3uY3wesJmQ&NR

I remember reading an article back in maybe '96 or 97 where Anna K was dissing the sisters (I think it was sports Illustrated)...She was saying things like they dont know how to play points and that they were not very good...:lol:

V-MAC
Jan 8th, 2007, 06:57 PM
:o and :rolleyes: at the comments left at the Youtube site though.

gmak
Jan 8th, 2007, 07:11 PM
aww those were the days :devil: :lol:

Tennace
Jan 8th, 2007, 07:15 PM
:worship: :worship:

I wish we had that more today :lol:

Mina Vagante
Jan 8th, 2007, 07:24 PM
:bounce: serena

Sabatinifan
Jan 8th, 2007, 08:25 PM
I think I read the SI article from back then too, I remember the reporter recounting how he saw Anna sitting in some stands watching Venus and Serena practicing and when he went over to ask her about them she gave him a quarter and told him to go call someone who cares.

She was quite a snappy 14-15 year old.

I also thought it was funny when Richard Williams called Irina Spirlea a big ugly white turkey and then Spirlea invited Richard to lunch on a turkey sandwich.

I'll try to remember some other ones and post later.

ce
Jan 8th, 2007, 10:40 PM
I think I read the SI article from back then too, I remember the reporter recounting how he saw Anna sitting in some stands watching Venus and Serena practicing and when he went over to ask her about them she gave him a quarter and told him to go call someone who cares.

She was quite a snappy 14-15 year old.

I also thought it was funny when Richard Williams called Irina Spirlea a big ugly white turkey and then Spirlea invited Richard to lunch on a turkey sandwich.

I'll try to remember some other ones and post later.

:haha: :haha:

Mrs. Peel
Jan 8th, 2007, 11:03 PM
What happened to the WTA Tour? Why are'nt the girls acting like this anymore...:bigcry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3uY3wesJmQ&NR

I remember reading an article back in maybe '96 or 97 where Anna K was dissing the sisters (I think it was sports Illustrated)...She was saying things like they dont know how to play points and that they were not very good...:lol:

I totally remember that article. I had just started following Venus. I really didn't know much about Anna and there was this picture of her where she had this snotty, stuck up bitch look. I was instatnly over her. That was the moment I began to root for her ass to lose. I hadn't even seen her play and I couldn't stand her! :lol: Hadn't Venus beat her at the Lipton Championship already? or was that to come next :devil:

esquímaux
Jan 8th, 2007, 11:08 PM
:lol:

stevos
Jan 8th, 2007, 11:21 PM
They can't be mean, or say things like that because everyones been prepped for the press, what to say, how to sell yourself.
It's really too bad. If I had been a tennis fan at that time, I would have loved that. Sharapova is starting to show her personality more though, and of course Serena always has :bowdown:

austennis
Jan 8th, 2007, 11:27 PM
Hahaha lov it.. I wish there would b some awesome bitch fights.. but think both these girls have developed a respect and appreciation 4 each other now..

Slumpsova
Jan 9th, 2007, 03:49 AM
you know, Martina is back. let's just wait til she win another slam :lol: