PDA

View Full Version : Sydney: The Biggest Upset So Far?

arslan2660
Jan 8th, 2007, 12:21 PM
I really can't believe how many top players has got beaten, but it only makes the tournament more exiting, though! :) :) :devil: :devil:

Biggest upset so far??

Pratt def. safina.
Safina has just won in her previous tournament and I thought she would do well here too. But no :confused: Maybe she was to tired? Who knows, only herself. But one thing is sure: Pratt didn't care and knocked her out :sad:

I'm sure Safina will do well at AO;)
- I HOPE SO :tape: :tape:

goldenlox
Jan 8th, 2007, 12:35 PM
If Pratt beats Kim, that's a huge upset.
Dinara was exhausted after GC. Getting the rest of this week off should be good for her.

AUSBOY
Jan 8th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Can everyone stop blaming Safina for exhaustion!!

She had 2 days to recover! She had no injuries, got through the match fine, fighting to the end saving 2 match points and lots of break points in the 3rd set.

Ben.
Jan 8th, 2007, 12:49 PM
this poll should really be posted up until the end of the tournament. but hey i can't stop the person from starting this thread.

HenryMag.
Jan 9th, 2007, 06:03 PM
Na Li def. Dementieva

Kim's_fan_4ever
Jan 9th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Na Li def. Dementieva

Really? Dementieva always has poor Australian season so I wouldn't that an upset :shrug:

I<3Myskina
Jan 9th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Na def. Dementieva. :sobbing:

LenaD was 5-2 up in the final set which na won 7-5. Lena was 40-0 up at 5-3.

Tenis Srbija
Jan 9th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Tournament was one of the strongest ever by "Entry List"... But now, after two rounds, it's really :rolleyes:

I<3Myskina
Jan 9th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Tournament was one of the strongest ever by "Entry List"... But now, after two rounds, it's really :rolleyes:

I think you should notice the two words "so far"

Uranus
Jan 9th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Pratt d. Safina

Adal
Jan 9th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Oh soo many upsets already. Safina probably the biggest. Kuznetsova and Petrova both retired with injuries. Dementieva lost from 5 mps :confused: .
Kind of strange tournament so far.

Adal
Jan 9th, 2007, 06:52 PM
Yeah and forgot about Schnyder loss. If course not the biggest upset , but she was playing some good tennis Hong Kong - won Kuznetsova, played good match against Clijsters. And she usually plays well at the beginning of the season.

rocksania
Jan 9th, 2007, 07:10 PM
definetely safina after being a champion in her previous tournament,,,

Just Do It
Jan 9th, 2007, 07:25 PM
Jankovic and Pratt :eek: