PDA

View Full Version : Williams Sisters on the Tennis Channel

supergrunt
Jan 7th, 2007, 07:33 PM
Just to remind everyone that tonight at 7 PM on the Tennis Channel they are showing "No Strings" the Williams Sisters. :)

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 7th, 2007, 07:38 PM

:inlove:
Jan 7th, 2007, 07:39 PM
Well how brilliant that I don't have the Tennis Channel then. :( :o

Brooklyn90
Jan 7th, 2007, 07:44 PM
could someone please record it??? :)

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 7th, 2007, 07:47 PM
If I wasn't so :cuckoo: when it came to technology I would upload it for you guys :sad:
Sorry

moon
Jan 8th, 2007, 02:51 AM
behind the scenes to the Williams Sisters Tour
great episode. :D

thank god Lyndrea didn't sing!

Brooklyn90
Jan 8th, 2007, 03:02 AM

:lol: :o

did anyone tape it?

dreamgoddess099
Jan 8th, 2007, 04:12 AM
If I wasn't so :cuckoo: when it came to technology I would upload it for you guys :sad:
Sorry

Do you atleast have the equipment to do it?

MrSerenaWilliams
Jan 8th, 2007, 04:25 AM
nope :o :lol: :sad:

fufuqifuqishahah
Jan 8th, 2007, 04:31 AM

why
is she bad?

she needs to get her career STARTED

moon
Jan 8th, 2007, 10:39 PM
why
is she bad?

she needs to get her career STARTED

words cannot describe how bad she sounded.
I think it was on the V& S reality series last year?
thank goodness we were spared this time.

Brooklyn90
Jan 8th, 2007, 10:43 PM
words cannot describe how bad she sounded.
I think it was on the V& S reality series last year?
thank goodness we were spared this time.

:lol: yeah i felt so bad for her because she thinks she's good but she suck soooooooooo bad. :lol: :tape: :o

supergrunt
Jan 8th, 2007, 10:45 PM
She's not that bad :(

martina83
Jan 8th, 2007, 11:59 PM
oh the episode was sooo funny, especially when BIG Isha fell and took OUT the entire signing autograph booth!! Venus couldnt believe her eyes and was laughing her head off:lol: At the very end when they were showing them at CHarlotte playing I almost fell off of my couch when they showed me for at least 2 seconds watching on the front row. I was so excited. Lets see some other funny points were when Serena was riding a stationary bike and was out of breath and said it was because of the high altitude. I was :lol: so hard. Also when Serena said that when Venus is tired she becomes like another person and gave her the nickname "Diva Vee"!! Ohhh there were so many other funny parts i just cant remember them right now:)

Brooklyn90
Jan 9th, 2007, 12:02 AM
i wanna see it :sad:

supergrunt
Jan 9th, 2007, 12:53 AM
oh the episode was sooo funny, especially when BIG Isha fell and took OUT the entire signing autograph booth!! Venus couldnt believe her eyes and was laughing her head off:lol: At the very end when they were showing them at CHarlotte playing I almost fell off of my couch when they showed me for at least 2 seconds watching on the front row. I was so excited. Lets see some other funny points were when Serena was riding a stationary bike and was out of breath and said it was because of the high altitude. I was :lol: so hard. Also when Serena said that when Venus is tired she becomes like another person and gave her the nickname "Diva Vee"!! Ohhh there were so many other funny parts i just cant remember them right now:)

:lol: !!!!