PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Open Live Streams

croat123
Jan 7th, 2007, 12:24 AM
I want to get together a list of live streams for the AO (so that when i start complaining about ESPN's craptastic coverage I can try to get the matches I really want to see)

Star Sports Asia (available on TVU Player) has coverage all day through the 20th (I don't have the schedule yet for after that date, but it should be complete coverage every day of the tournament, including doubles finals)

Eurosport 1 (available on TVAnts under the name "Soccer Addict") full coverage ;)

RTS (here: http://www.rts.co.yu/ click on the TV2 option in the upper left hand corner) should show most of the matches of serbian players and hopefully some other matches as well

Channels such as CCTV5 and Guandong Sports had coverage last year and are available on most p2p players. I would appreciate if someone could find their schedule in English.

Feel free to add anything :)

Does anyone know if eurosport is going to do it's interactive court coverage online again like at the USO?

Viktymise
Jan 7th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Are Eurosport doing their pay service for any court you want like they did for USO last yr or is there any other site thats doing that :scratch:

SpankMe
Jan 7th, 2007, 03:56 PM
This is an excellent idea! :yeah: :worship:

ASP0315
Jan 7th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Are Eurosport doing their pay service for any court you want like they did for USO last yr or is there any other site thats doing that :scratch:

I believe Eurosport Germany did that. Eurosport will cover the regular AO coverage but i don't know about interactive live coverage at AO.

croat123
Jan 8th, 2007, 03:48 PM
i added a link to eurosport 1 (provided by tennisloverz)