PDA

View Full Version : Latest news Justine! Justine has started training again! Trainer explains .....

Mileen
Jan 6th, 2007, 02:14 PM
"Life goes on."

Since Thursday, Justine is training again, says condition trainer Eddy Kuypers, who admits she has serious marriage problems. Heninís husband is still in their apartment in Monaco, though, so hopes for saving the marriage stay alive.

With Eddy Kuypers, for the first time someone close to Justine tells us what is going on.

Whatís precisely going on?
Itís definitely got to do with relationship problems, there is a reasonably serious crisis going on. Although I donít know anything more than we can read in the media. I donít ask Justine about it.

Where do her husband and she stay?
Justine is in Belgium, her husband stays at their apartment in Monaco.

So he didnít leave with smashing doors and all of his stuff?
No. But I donít know if the break-up is final or not. (if it is a real break-up or not.)

Do you know when problems raised?
On New Years day, Monday, apparently they had an argument. [That day, Pierre-Yves flew back from Zaventem to Monaco, red.] Tuesday, Justine let me know she had marital concerns and hadnít left for Australia. Wednesday I sms-ed her and let her know she was welcome if she felt the need to distract herself. Thursday she called me and asked if I still wanted that and at what time we could meet. ďLive goes on,Ē she said. ďAnd tennis is my job.Ē Her reaction surprised me.

When did she pick her life up again?
Well, already that Thursday, she trained for 2 hours. Also today [yesterday] she has trained for 2 hours, and she will keep training until Monday.

How is she?
Psychologically, of course she isnít at her best. Obviously, she is lacking sleep, but itís okay. Physically some problems are bothering her, like a contracture, I suspect itís due to stress. At the moment weíre doing, what I call, maintenance training. The amount of repetition and power she needs to do the exercises are less than normal, you see.

But thereís no depression, like some are suggesting?
No, not at all

It happens that people with problems loose weight.
I donít have the impression sheís lost weight. Although, she might not be so hungry.

When I hear you talking, I get the impression she can play tournaments again very soon?
At the end of December, her physical condition was perfect, and you donít loose condition that fast. At the first of February, she could play again, from a sheer physical perspective. Psychology is from a different order. She only wants to play when she is in top-form: to play at least semis and finals, not to walk there as a figurant. Monday we will plan a new program for her with her coach Carlos.

Does she reflect upon the consequences of her marital problems?
She doesnít mind if she looses a lot of money, but she does think about her # 1 ranking, I think. Justine is a very clever girl you know!

Mother_Marjorie
Jan 6th, 2007, 02:25 PM
Could you please source this information with a link, or where you obtained it from? I just don't trust it at face value.

thenj
Jan 6th, 2007, 02:32 PM
thanks for the translation

@ swami: it's from http://www.sportwereld.be/Article/Detail.aspx?ArticleID=GDU16JAJF

Mother_Marjorie
Jan 6th, 2007, 02:34 PM
@ swami: it's from http://www.sportwereld.be/Article/Detail.aspx?ArticleID=GDU16JAJF
Thank you. You just never know with some of these characters at WTA World.

Dexter
Jan 6th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the article :yeah:
That clears up the things a bit. Justine :hug:

mashamaniac
Jan 6th, 2007, 02:42 PM
so can she again get back for ozzie? or she's definitely pulled out of there??

ChandaRubinFan22
Jan 6th, 2007, 02:49 PM
the same newspaper says that WTA Paris contacted her manager and is offering her a wild card for WTA Paris...

I dont know but i don't think she is going to take that

Mileen
Jan 6th, 2007, 02:51 PM
You can't even read dutch! So you can't check if I lied :lol: :lol: The whole translation is fake. I just posted this thread to gain 12 VIRTUAL dollors, notice the small word "virtual".

Where do you think it came from? Can't you see Eddy Kuypers has a Belgium name? Don't you think then that a belgian journalist asked him these questions? And don't you think then it was published in the belgian news at first? Don't you believe he is her trainer? Don't you believe a sports journalist asked him these questions? Do you believe her trainer lied? Was he delusional? Or did he dream of Justine starting to train with him again? Do you believe the journalist lied? Do you think the journalist could't stand anymore not knowing what's going on, so he fantasized this story to satisfy his need? Boy, what a weak journalist! He must have a personality disorder!

http://www.sportwereld.be/Article/Detail.aspx?ArticleID=GDU16JAJF

Mina Vagante
Jan 6th, 2007, 02:53 PM
thanks for the article

Wintermute
Jan 6th, 2007, 02:53 PM
It's sad for her. :hug:

I can understand that she wouldn't want to go straight into a Grand Slam where after every match she has to sit through a press conference with all the journalists asking about her marriage instead of the tennis.

ileana5
Jan 6th, 2007, 02:57 PM
thx for translating the article :)
I'm so glad that she is training again ! good luck Justine :hug:

Tenis Srbija
Jan 6th, 2007, 02:58 PM
Oh JuJu :hug:

Now you can still play AO :awww:

Mileen
Jan 6th, 2007, 02:59 PM
I think this is a recent photo of her:

http://www.tennisinfo.be/nieuws/3080/Conditietrainer+Meningsverschil+op+nieuwjaarsdag.h tml

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Jan 6th, 2007, 03:03 PM
i hope she can be back soon

Mother_Marjorie
Jan 6th, 2007, 03:06 PM
You can't even read dutch! So you can't check if I lied :lol: :lol: The whole translation is fake. I just posted this thread to gain 12 VIRTUAL dollors, notice the small word "virtual".

Where do you think it came from? Can't you see Eddy Kuypers has a Belgium name? Don't you think then that a belgian journalist asked him these questions? And don't you think then it was published in the belgian news at first? Don't you believe he is her trainer? Don't you believe a sports journalist asked him these questions? Do you believe her trainer lied? Was he delusional? Or did he dream of Justine starting to train with him again? Do you believe the journalist lied? Do you think the journalist could't stand anymore not knowing what's going on, so he fantasized this story to satisfy his need? Boy, what a weak journalist! He must have a personality disorder!

You are nothing special. Anyone with internet access can use an online translator.

http://www1.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html

Pureracket
Jan 6th, 2007, 03:15 PM
With everything said, I could only imagine what JHH is going through. I've gone through relationship issues before, and they can be so draining that everything else seems unimportant. That includes job and excercise.

Nicjac
Jan 6th, 2007, 03:29 PM

Hon, you gotta spend some more time on this board, and especially in GM, than you'll become a distrustful misanthrope as well ;)

Justine - all the best :hug:

jazar
Jan 6th, 2007, 04:03 PM
good to see that she is trying to carry on. she should take her time though, especially if she is not 100% psychologically

morningglory
Jan 6th, 2007, 04:07 PM
So it's her marriage... no surprises there, huh? But she may play the AO now I think...

loveactually
Jan 6th, 2007, 04:10 PM
I'm so happy to know this. Come on, Justine...!!!!

Mother_Marjorie
Jan 6th, 2007, 04:17 PM
So it's her marriage... no surprises there, huh? But she may play the AO now I think...
Hi, Morning.

When these types of gossip articles are posted, ones which don't include any quotes or actual dialogue with Justine herself, they generally open a can of worms full of more questions....

Having said that, some people will assume since Justine has resumed minimal training that she still might play at the Australian Open, even though she has publicly stated she isn't playing.

Albeit, the decision to not play in the Fed Cup final reversed, I wouldn't assume anything at this point until Justine herself has said she's going to play.

Its the danger of posting gossipy articles which mislead its readers.

Justine has asked that her private life be respected. Unfortunately, there are some that claim to be her "fan," yet spread gossipy articles about her and her family.

Mother_Marjorie
Jan 6th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Hon, you gotta spend some more time on this board, and especially in GM, than you'll become a distrustful misanthrope as well ;)

Justine - all the best :hug:

Anyone that calls themselves a "fan" of Justine that posts gossipy tabloid articles could be seen as misanthropic ;)

.Andrew.
Jan 6th, 2007, 05:16 PM
Justine :hug:

goldenboi356
Jan 6th, 2007, 05:31 PM
she'll survive this, although it will take some time. i just know it.. i hope it wil be soon

starr
Jan 6th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Justine has asked that her private life be respected. Unfortunately, there are some that claim to be her "fan," yet spread gossipy articles about her and her family.

People gossip.

it's human nature. And when some one puts up "personal family problems" in big red lights without any details, there's going to be even more gossip. It's unavoidable.

Wannabeknowitall
Jan 6th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Everyone criticized me for wondering why Justine still isn't playing because of a divorce.
That just wasn't apart of her personality and listening to some of the things this trainer is saying makes me believe this is the real Justine.

Justine is a life goes on player.
If Pierre doesn't want to be there with her at the peak of her career then fuck him.
There's no reason to miss an amazing chance at winning another slam just because a man who prides himself in only himself can't see anything outside of himself.
Play Justine and show Pierre what Justine Henin is all about.