View Full Version : Nicole Vaidisova exclusive for Inside-Tennis.net

_KidmaN_
Jan 6th, 2007, 01:09 PM
Exclusive: Nicole Vaidisova Answers Questions From The Fans
http://www.inside-tennis.net/index.php?action=arts&id=499

Hope you like it!

Sexysova
Jan 6th, 2007, 01:12 PM
thx, it is very good interview for my site :)

Marcell
Jan 6th, 2007, 01:15 PM
Exclusive: Nicole Vaidisova Answers Questions From The Fans

posted Saturday Jan 06, 2007 02:57pm by Sally Aquire

Nicole Vaidisova takes time out from preparing for the Australian Open to answer some questions from her fans.

How much time do you spend training on an average day?

I usually train for 2 hours in the morning, then 1 hour in the gym and then another 2.5 hours in the afternoon. Before and after practice, I usually am together with my physio to stretch and get ready.

Do you have a favouite tournament?

Every tournament has great parts about it but I really like the US Open. I love the city, I love the energy of the Open and I love the fans there.

Do you intend to carry on with your studies?

Yes. I like learning, I love reading and love new things. It is obviously not easy combining this with my tennis but I will always have it be a big part of my life.

How do you spend your free time?

As you know, there is very little free time, but when I am home, I love going to ice hockey games, eating out with friends, going to see a movie, yoga or reading.

Where do you see yourself in a year's time?

Haha, not an easy question! As for now, I just try to get better every day. It is a long way to the top and I know that I have to improve in a lot of areas, so I hope that a year from now I am a better tennis player than I am today.

What are your goals for the 2007 season?

Every year in January I set a goal for myself. I don't tell anyone - not even the people in my team. My parents, my trainer, my agent - nobody knows. So for that answer you will have to come back to me in December and then I will tell you if I was right!

Do you have a boyfriend at the moment?

My personal life is private.

How do you feel about some people comparing you to Maria Sharapova?

Maria is a great tennis player. She is a two-time Grand Slam champion and I respect that a lot. As people, we are both different individuals and we are different personalities. She does her thing, I do mine. At the moment I am just trying to improve my tennis and my ranking, and that is what I am concerned about.

How important is the Fed Cup to you?

I like playing Fed Cup. I have played most of the ties. It is not always easy with the schedule but I like the fact we have the ability to play in a team once a year.

Would you rather win a Grand Slam or be world number 1?

Win a Grand Slam.

Are you friends with any other players on the WTA Tour?

I am friendly with the other Czech girls and some of the other young girls my age. It is not always easy to have friends on the Tour as we compete every week. However, the girls I grew up with will always be close.

Slumpsova
Jan 7th, 2007, 06:28 AM
Do you have a boyfriend at the moment?

My personal life is private.
this means she does have :lol: