PDA

View Full Version : My report of Sydney (saturday)

ceiling_fan
Jan 6th, 2007, 10:51 AM
Well I don't really have anything juicy,
but I got photos and sigs of heaps of players, (just trying to name off the top of my head) inc Mauresmo, Blake, Baghdatis, Vaidisova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic, Groenefeld, Na Li, Peer, Schiavone, Berdych, Grosjean, Sugiyama, Bovina.

Things I want to mention:
Ana Ivanovic was such a sweetie :angel: she was very nice, and signed heaps of ppl and took the time to take a lot of photos with people.
Daniela was actually quite nice (in comparison to my last experience with her), although she seemed a little rushed
Mauresmo basically dropped everything for the fans which was sweet
Vaidisova tried to avoid us, but we went up to her anyway, and she was quite polite.
I was getting signed by Iroda Tulyaganova and someone who was getting signed aswell asked her who she was, and she said she was "Tulyaganova", and I said "Irina?" thinking that was her name, and she said "Yes, yes!" and was quite happy/excited that i had recognized her even though I had gotten her name wrong...
Ummm let's see... Groenefeld was practising with Elena Bovina
Ai Sugiyama's mother was wearing the same thing as Ai, except with long pants. They basically looked like twins it was funny.
Elisaveta Pironkova is a bit of a bitch (no offence), and wears g-strings to practice
Emma Laine was a bit rude
Hmmm so it wasn't really juicy, but it was fun for me to meet players I hadn't previously
All in all, it was a fun time :D

-edit-
Dexter, I do mean Elisaveta :p she is the little sister of Tsvetana, born in 1989. Anyways she was just acting like a real bitch :lol:

Bovina was playing quite well, but had her leg strapped up for some reason. It didn't seem to affect her though...

and... a close-up of Momo :lol: in all the pics she's pulling a face/squinting
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o308/poisonives91/tennissat024.jpg

Kim's_fan_4ever
Jan 6th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Thanks for sharing :)

Dexter
Jan 6th, 2007, 11:03 AM
Elizaveta Pironkova? :scratch: :p Rather Tzvetana :p

Anci :hearts:

Thanks for your report! ;)

Martian Stacey
Jan 6th, 2007, 11:06 AM
:lol: nice report, thanks :)

-sugi-
Jan 6th, 2007, 11:15 AM
Ai and Fusako :awww: Have you got a picture of them together?

Thanks so much

Ben.
Jan 6th, 2007, 11:19 AM
nice report :yeah: funny what you said bout pironkova :lol:

So Disrespectful
Jan 6th, 2007, 11:26 AM
Has Groenefeld lost weight since tuesday? ;)

davidmario
Jan 6th, 2007, 11:36 AM
what was bovina playing like?

Dexter
Jan 6th, 2007, 12:31 PM
-edit-
Dexter, I do mean Elisaveta she is the little sister of Tsvetana, born in 1989. Anyways she was just acting like a real bitch oopsy. ;)

Linnie
Jan 6th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Thanks - nice report! :wavey: Amelie :hearts: Probably not used to the sun ;)

majuu
Jan 6th, 2007, 01:17 PM
lol i was there too .. were you one of the girls in that family of people who waited outside the entrance to the restricted area at the practise courts all day? or one of the older guys?

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 6th, 2007, 01:20 PM
Very nice report :D :bounce:

Rtael
Jan 6th, 2007, 01:29 PM
Why was Tulyaganova even in Sydney?

timafi
Jan 6th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Mauresmo basically dropped everything for the fans which was sweet
:awww:
how she looking mate?
she got a tan yet?:lol: :lol:

frenchie
Jan 6th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Why is Tulyaganova in Sydney?

BARBIE
Jan 6th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the report and for the pic of Amelie, ceiling fan. :wavey:

Geertvg
Jan 6th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Thanks for the report!!

Also wondering why Iroda is in Sydney though. Is she playing doubles or trainign with someone?

416_Man
Jan 6th, 2007, 05:14 PM
Why is Tulyaganova in Sydney?

She's probably preparing for the AO. And because she wants to hit with some good players rather than the NR players currently in Melbourne, it'd be a better idea to stay here. Back in Toronto, Mirza and Chakvetadze were hitting even though they weren't in the draw.

sapir1434
Jan 6th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Thanks. :)

Tenis Srbija
Jan 6th, 2007, 05:41 PM
Nice, nice :)

Some more photos?

LH2HBH
Jan 6th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Hmm - I've looked through all the draws including Doubles and Qualies and don't see Iroda Tulyaganova! Is she playing?

isabellea
Jan 6th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Have you seen Vera Dushevina?? Any pictures?

Lapin
Jan 6th, 2007, 10:44 PM
Thanks especially for the news/pic of Amélie :D . Glad you had such a great time!

Sunny_Boy
Jan 6th, 2007, 11:31 PM
Iroda's in Sydney :confused:
I had no idea :lol:

miss_molik
Jan 6th, 2007, 11:40 PM
Any more pics?

¤CharlDa¤
Jan 7th, 2007, 12:07 AM
She's probably preparing for the AO. And because she wants to hit with some good players rather than the NR players currently in Melbourne, it'd be a better idea to stay here. Back in Toronto, Mirza and Chakvetadze were hitting even though they weren't in the draw.

Chak? Chak was actually supposed to play but withdrew, she was facing Nicole but it was Perry who played instead.