PDA

View Full Version : i wish pratty played hobart!

martin white
Jan 6th, 2007, 05:04 AM
after looking at the sydney md,i can't help but wish pratty played hobart :help: :bolt: last time she met safina she took a game!, safina just coming off win over hingis to take gold coast title!poor pratty!:tape:

Prizeidiot
Jan 6th, 2007, 05:08 AM
I thought she got a wilcard into Hobart?

What on Earth is she thinking? She's probably even lucky she drew Safina. Mind you, as a Sydneysider I won't complain. Being an aussie, she'll be on a centre, and someone else I might actually like will be pushed to an outside court, and I can save some money for a later round.

LoveFifteen
Jan 6th, 2007, 05:19 AM

What on Earth is she thinking? She's probably even lucky she drew Safina. Mind you, as a Sydneysider I won't complain. Being an aussie, she'll be on a centre, and someone else I might actually like will be pushed to an outside court, and I can save some money for a later round.

Poor Pratt, not even the Aussies want to see her "play". :haha:

Brett.
Jan 6th, 2007, 05:21 AM
:tape: @ LoveFifteen's avator

Mattographer
Jan 6th, 2007, 05:23 AM

Ditto ;)

baleineau
Jan 6th, 2007, 06:02 AM
pratty's too good for Hobart these days.