PDA

View Full Version : Clijsters/Schnyder at Antwerp?

Geoffry
Jan 5th, 2007, 10:55 PM
According to the Dutch version of the Proximus Diamond Games website, Clijsters has let Verbeeck (the tournament director) know that she'd like to play doubles with Schnyder during her last tournament on Belgian soil. She says she will ask Schnyder during one of the next days.

Quite a surprising doubles combination in my opinion and quite odd also to let Verbeeck know before having asked Schnyder. And didn't she say that she wanted to play with Amélie? Anyway, it will be great to see her play doubles once more, whether it's with Patty or someone else.

http://www.sport.be/proximusdiamondgames/2007/nl/nieuws/?Article_ID=180304

DUBBEL CLIJSTERS-SCHNYDER?

Vanuit Hong Kong liet Kim Clijsters Verbeeck weten dat ze in Antwerpen graag wil dubbelen met Patty Schnyder. De Limburgse zal het de Zwitserse eerstdaags vragen. Verbeeck hoopt dat ook andere toppers voor de gelegenheid enkel- en dubbelspel combineren zodat het een erg leuk dubbeltornooi zou worden.

new-york
Jan 5th, 2007, 11:08 PM
i thought she wanted to play with Amélie.

would be a nice team, anyway.

Tenis Srbija
Jan 5th, 2007, 11:26 PM
Kim and Justine would be :worship:

Right? :lol:

Ben.
Jan 5th, 2007, 11:31 PM
mmm, interesting. betcha kim wanted to pair with patty cause she played against her in doubles in Hong Kong & must of figured out that patty's a fun girl to play doubles with or against.

i'm sure they'll make a good team if they decide to pair up.

iPatty
Jan 5th, 2007, 11:44 PM
maybe kim was so impressed by patty's doubles skills that she decided to partner with her.

plus, she and kim have always been extremely friendly to each other.

hopefully they'll do well.

*JR*
Jan 6th, 2007, 12:19 AM
Maybe Lei and Hoffy are forming a new business dealing in wildcards. :devil:

LefandePatty
Jan 6th, 2007, 01:22 AM
GREAT news! :bounce: :banana: :aparty:

I'm sure they would do VERY VERY well.

Kim is an awesome doubles player, and Patty is good as well, she's a former top-15 doubles player,
and don't forget that Patty won the doubles title there in 2002(with Maggie Maleeva).

Say yes Patty! :)

Philip
Jan 6th, 2007, 01:34 AM
Maybe they hit it off in Tokyo :)