25. Vera Dushevina
26. Kateryna Bondarenko
27. Zuzana Ondraskova

TheBoiledEgg
Jan 5th, 2007, 02:08 PM
you can add Beygelzimer onto qual list.

-sugi-
Jan 5th, 2007, 03:17 PM
thank you so much, some nice players coming this year :)

Hopefully Cam does well :hug:

CooCooCachoo
Jan 8th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Not sure if I can go. Am expecting quite a few players to drop out, so MEC might make the MD. And qualies is the only time I really can go.

IMPOSSIBLE
Jan 19th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Sofia ! :)

Drake1980
Jan 19th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Muller:banana:

Klaas_nalbandian
Jan 19th, 2007, 07:01 PM
will misa win her first match here, and is she still playing for the Netherlands. scarry days for dutch tennis

-sugi-
Jan 19th, 2007, 08:09 PM
I am really looking forward to going :yippee:

Hopefully I can see Camille at quallies :)

TheBoiledEgg
Jan 21st, 2007, 01:08 PM
Q now down to #132(Takao)

-sugi-
Jan 21st, 2007, 02:51 PM
Erika's still in :yippee:

Drake1980
Jan 23rd, 2007, 05:41 PM
Amazing list:eek:

CooCooCachoo
Jan 24th, 2007, 06:58 AM
Q now down to #132(Takao)

Who are out? :scared:

MEC :unsure:?

Meelis
Jan 24th, 2007, 07:08 AM
Who are out? :scared:

MEC :unsure:?

Oprandi, Loit, Craybas, Fedak, Azarenka, Kloesel, K.Bondarenko

MEC is still in

Vesnina and Dechy are in MD

Vakulenko, Gagliardi, Zakopalova, Osterloh, Knapp, Poutchek, Bacsinszky, Lisjak and Takao in QD.

Malek, Nagy, Johansson, Chakhnashvili, Tamaela and Keothavong are next ones in

CooCooCachoo
Jan 24th, 2007, 08:05 AM
Thank you :D

k-lina
Jan 24th, 2007, 11:51 AM
I can't wait to go and see Karolina playing! :D

Petkorazzi
Jan 24th, 2007, 04:56 PM
OMG!!!chakhnashvili needs only 3 more W/O :) i hope she will do her best there.. by the way, has the entry deadline arrived??? and how likely is it that there will be more withdrawals?

Petkorazzi
Jan 24th, 2007, 05:00 PM
There's still much time left! we still have the Ortisei 75K$ ITF so most of the rankings will probably change, especially for the qualies draw.. hope chakhnashvili wins the tournament to enter in QD

-sugi-
Jan 24th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Yuliana :sad:

Erika :yippee:

CooCooCachoo
Jan 25th, 2007, 07:03 AM
There's still much time left! we still have the Ortisei 75K$ ITF so most of the rankings will probably change, especially for the qualies draw.. hope chakhnashvili wins the tournament to enter in QD

That's not how it works. The list that is out there right now won't change in the order of players. So even if Chakhnashvili rises to #1 in the coming weeks, this won't get her into the Antwerp main draw. However, if she gets a very high ranking and plays in qualies (thanks to withdrawals), she could be seeded.

Bart
Jan 26th, 2007, 08:53 AM
Aude Vermoezen got a qualifying wild card :)

-sugi-
Jan 26th, 2007, 02:46 PM
I thought qualifying wildcards were determined by prequalifying? Shame if it doesn't happen anymore. I thought it was a good way. Good luck to Aude :)

CooCooCachoo
Jan 26th, 2007, 03:32 PM
I thought qualifying wildcards were determined by prequalifying? Shame if it doesn't happen anymore. I thought it was a good way. Good luck to Aude :)

I loved how they charged like €15 for pre-qualifying :tape:

-sugi-
Jan 26th, 2007, 03:50 PM
15 euro :eek: ?

You are joking seriously :eek: :tape:

That is the same price as qualifying right? Antwerp is ridiculously expensive and there are always good players but all you get to see is matches, nothing like practices and you have to brave the cold if you go all day by walking from Centre Court to Second Court. And on Saturday no food stall seemed to be open apart from that cafe/bar thing in Court 2, I had hardly anything to eat all day :tape:

It seems they no longer to pre qualifying. Shame, it is a really good idea I think.

Petkorazzi
Jan 26th, 2007, 06:04 PM
thank you.. are there some more withdrawals?

Bart
Jan 26th, 2007, 06:29 PM

Venus, according to her mother :shrug:

CooCooCachoo
Jan 26th, 2007, 08:02 PM
15 euro :eek: ?

You are joking seriously :eek: :tape:

That is the same price as qualifying right? Antwerp is ridiculously expensive and there are always good players but all you get to see is matches, nothing like practices and you have to brave the cold if you go all day by walking from Centre Court to Second Court. And on Saturday no food stall seemed to be open apart from that cafe/bar thing in Court 2, I had hardly anything to eat all day :tape:

It seems they no longer to pre qualifying. Shame, it is a really good idea I think.

OK, I must have exaggerated :o I found the website and I saw it was €5. But still. You get to see crap matches only :tape:

Antwerp is indeed ridiculously expensive. I went there for the first time last year, on the Saturday of qualies (the same day as you apparently). I really hated that I had to walk that distance all the time :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Plus, I arrived too late for the first match as I had to travel for a long time (and I couldn't find the underground either.. it is very chaotic in Antwerp; Rotterdam is way better) and had to leave early in order to get back in time. I might go again, though, to watch MEC. But I would rather save money for ATP Rotterdam, I think.

The food was no problem for me. I never buy food at tournaments as it is way, way, way too expensive. Well, sometimes I buy something at Rosmalen as they have quality food there, but the player's lounge has better food and it's free :lol:

CooCooCachoo
Jan 26th, 2007, 08:21 PM

Not yet, officially anyway.

Iceland
Jan 26th, 2007, 09:22 PM
Can somebody warn me if Youlia makes the qualifying draw please ? :help: :lol: The poor chérie is an alternate for every tournament she planned to play !

Petkorazzi
Jan 27th, 2007, 02:52 PM
Can sb help me?? i entered on the site and it says that ondraskova is the last one in the qualies but here you say that it has reached till #132.. can anybody answe me? from where you got the news?

Meelis
Jan 28th, 2007, 03:00 AM
Arvidsson and Poutchek replaced by Malek and Nagy in Q list.

-sugi-
Jan 28th, 2007, 07:01 AM
OK, I must have exaggerated :o I found the website and I saw it was €5. But still. You get to see crap matches only :tape:

Antwerp is indeed ridiculously expensive. I went there for the first time last year, on the Saturday of qualies (the same day as you apparently). I really hated that I had to walk that distance all the time :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Plus, I arrived too late for the first match as I had to travel for a long time (and I couldn't find the underground either.. it is very chaotic in Antwerp; Rotterdam is way better) and had to leave early in order to get back in time. I might go again, though, to watch MEC. But I would rather save money for ATP Rotterdam, I think.

The food was no problem for me. I never buy food at tournaments as it is way, way, way too expensive. Well, sometimes I buy something at Rosmalen as they have quality food there, but the player's lounge has better food and it's free :lol:
Even worse at Antwerp was Sunday Qualifying - Kids Day :tape: I vow never to experience a tournament on kids day ever again. I originally didn't plan to go, but I wanted to see Anne Kremer play Mervana so I arrived at 11, bought my tickets and kids were all outside the sport paleis. I then took my seat for Cohen-Aloro vs Baltacha on the side behind the umpires chair and the scoreboard was blocked by some drums and instruments for kids day :o So I then left to Ondraskova vs Sucha in Court 2 and there were kids everywhere there :o It was even worse and whenever I tried to watch a match kids were running around or climbing over seats :o And when kids day on Centre Court started I thought oh thank god and Bachmann vs Rousseau was on Court 2. I went to get my lunch and when I came back I couldn't find a single seat, because obviously the kids parents just dumped them at Centre Court :o so I had nothing to do :o I eventually found a seat but still I ended up walking from Court 2 to Centre Court several times up and down to look at the draw or something to kill some time.:tape: And it snowed that day and it was really icy in the tunnel between the courts.

X|Fergie
Jan 28th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Good Luck Nadia

CooCooCachoo
Jan 28th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Even worse at Antwerp was Sunday Qualifying - Kids Day :tape: I vow never to experience a tournament on kids day ever again. I originally didn't plan to go, but I wanted to see Anne Kremer play Mervana so I arrived at 11, bought my tickets and kids were all outside the sport paleis. I then took my seat for Cohen-Aloro vs Baltacha on the side behind the umpires chair and the scoreboard was blocked by some drums and instruments for kids day :o So I then left to Ondraskova vs Sucha in Court 2 and there were kids everywhere there :o It was even worse and whenever I tried to watch a match kids were running around or climbing over seats :o And when kids day on Centre Court started I thought oh thank god and Bachmann vs Rousseau was on Court 2. I went to get my lunch and when I came back I couldn't find a single seat, because obviously the kids parents just dumped them at Centre Court :o so I had nothing to do :o I eventually found a seat but still I ended up walking from Court 2 to Centre Court several times up and down to look at the draw or something to kill some time.:tape: And it snowed that day and it was really icy in the tunnel between the courts.

:tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

I hate Kid's Day too. I avoided it at RG last year. In Rotterdam it is always on Wednesday and I try to avoid it whenever possible, but in Rotterdam you can still see the matches.

It's good to know what it is like in Antwerp, though, so I will most probably never go on Sunday :lol:

What I hate most is that they have no clue about tennis anyway :help:

Petkorazzi
Jan 28th, 2007, 01:22 PM
Chakhnashvili needs one more withdrawal to get into the qualies!!!

Meelis
Jan 30th, 2007, 04:03 AM
Chakhnashvili is now in QD replacing Tu

CooCooCachoo
Jan 30th, 2007, 05:50 AM
Meilen :sobbing:

Petkorazzi
Jan 30th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C"mon Chakhnashvili!!!!! Keep Up The Good Work!

Petkorazzi
Jan 30th, 2007, 02:01 PM
From where do you people know the entry list?????? On the site it's till Ondraskova and now you say it has reached till Chakhnashvili(I hope it's so) from where did you get it?

CrossCourt~Rally
Jan 31st, 2007, 02:40 AM
Meilen :sobbing:

She is playing in an ITF in the USA instead :wavey:

CooCooCachoo
Jan 31st, 2007, 07:54 AM
She is playing in an ITF in the USA instead :wavey:

:sobbing:

CooCooCachoo
Jan 31st, 2007, 07:56 AM
From where do you people know the entry list?????? On the site it's till Ondraskova and now you say it has reached till Chakhnashvili(I hope it's so) from where did you get it?

http://www.kaiakanepi.com/pdfs/antw07.pdf

CooCooCachoo
Jan 31st, 2007, 07:57 AM
Kremer in QD now. She replaces MEC :sobbing:

Iceland
Jan 31st, 2007, 08:19 AM
There was also a thai website that gave some entry lists. I don't know where the link was posted, I can't find it ! ^^'

Youlia needs one more withdrawal to get on the Q list (as Flipkens will be in the main draw). Please, just one !:p ;)

Petkorazzi
Jan 31st, 2007, 03:05 PM
There was also a thai website that gave some entry lists. I don't know where the link was posted, I can't find it ! ^^'

Youlia needs one more withdrawal to get on the Q list (as Flipkens will be in the main draw). Please, just one !:p ;)

maybe you are thinking about www.jirobkk.com

IMPOSSIBLE
Jan 31st, 2007, 03:13 PM
Arvidsson Out I Beleive

-sugi-
Jan 31st, 2007, 05:53 PM
Erika still in :D

IMPOSSIBLE
Feb 3rd, 2007, 07:42 AM
Arvidsson may play although she is down for ST Paul $50,000

IMPOSSIBLE
Feb 5th, 2007, 12:15 PM
Sorry No She Will Play Here I Think

kittyking
Feb 6th, 2007, 07:12 AM
Quali list goes down to Fedossova now

Iceland
Feb 6th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Youlia in !:hearts: I hope she will do better than in Paris.

DaMatz
Feb 6th, 2007, 01:17 PM
Malek in Q-Draw :hearts:

good luck Tadde

Viktymise
Feb 6th, 2007, 04:04 PM
:drool: @ this list if all my faves are there,

Good Luck

Vee
LenaD
Tszveti
Karolina ;)

k-lina
Feb 6th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Good luck Karolina :bounce:

-sugi-
Feb 6th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Erika is still in :hearts:

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Feb 7th, 2007, 03:04 AM
Lena 4th seeded :dance:

Good luck my love

crazillo
Feb 7th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Great list, but Justine should really have played here...

AnywhereButHome
Feb 7th, 2007, 04:22 PM
Good Luck Venus!

donellcarey
Feb 8th, 2007, 02:01 AM
I can't wait to go and see Karolina playing! :D

Wishing that she won't drop on the first round of Qualification like what she did in Paris:sad:

matpaw88
Feb 8th, 2007, 07:28 AM
Joanna Sakowicz in Quali???

Modiac.
Feb 8th, 2007, 07:35 AM
Joanna Sakowicz in Quali???

6th ALT.;)

IMPOSSIBLE
Feb 8th, 2007, 06:48 PM
Very confusing Arvidsson down for St Paul List but i emailed director and he said she's not competing still down on antwerp list too.

Bart
Feb 8th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Arvidsson won't play here...

-sugi-
Feb 8th, 2007, 07:17 PM
Erika is still in :)
I really doubt she will play though and will withdraw :sad:

IMPOSSIBLE
Feb 8th, 2007, 07:30 PM
Arvidsson won't play here...

Why ??

Bart
Feb 8th, 2007, 08:09 PM
Why ??

Because she's not on the entry list:

:wavey:

IMPOSSIBLE
Feb 8th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Right Good Thanks

Playing St Paul Probs

dakkar
Feb 8th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Venus Wiliams is no more on the Antwerp list ????

-sugi-
Feb 9th, 2007, 05:53 AM
Woerle :D Sfar :) and Ivanova now in quallies :)

Next in Szavay, Henke, Sakowicz, De Los Rios, Gehrlein, Husarova

And Erika is still IN :D

CooCooCachoo
Feb 9th, 2007, 09:15 AM
Agi :)

Louis Cyphre
Feb 9th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Bammer is on the SF @ Pattaya so she will miss the Q and Tsveti is N2 :D

Petkorazzi
Feb 9th, 2007, 12:12 PM
When is the QD out?

Highlandman
Feb 9th, 2007, 12:19 PM
When is the QD out?

Last year, both ones came on friday-evening....

matpaw88
Feb 9th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Sakowicz :(:(

CooCooCachoo
Feb 9th, 2007, 03:18 PM
Sakowicz :(:(

She'll make it.

:inlove:
Feb 9th, 2007, 03:35 PM
They should be making it about now. :confused:

Bart
Feb 9th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Venus, according to her mother :shrug:

So her mother was right :lol:

Hant11
Feb 11th, 2007, 06:11 PM
Safarova OUT

Que s’est-il passé pendant le match lorsque vous meniez d’un set, 1-0 et 40-0 dans le second ?
Je me sentais un peu fatiguée et j’ai eu un problème à l’épaule qui m’empêchait de servir aussi bien que je ne l’avais fait jusque là. J’ai vraiment mal. D’ailleurs je me suis retirée du tableau d’Anvers que je devais jouer la semaine prochaine.