PDA

View Full Version : Wtatour Photos?

aussy89
Jan 5th, 2007, 06:12 AM
iv been looking on the website to see if they update the phots, an unless its not working for me they havnt put anyting up, but then wen i scrolled through the photo galleries to gold coast they had the pics from 06 an the description of the players underneath of this yrs group as i clicked on one saying stosur an it wasnt her, plus she didnt play in 06 an theres a few of shannon golds an she didnt play in 06 either, is it jus my comp, or u guys having the prob aswell, or is it wtatour being lazy? =p

SpankMe
Jan 5th, 2007, 12:49 PM
iv been looking on the website to see if they update the phots, an unless its not working for me they havnt put anyting up, but then wen i scrolled through the photo galleries to gold coast they had the pics from 06 an the description of the players underneath of this yrs group as i clicked on one saying stosur an it wasnt her, plus she didnt play in 06 an theres a few of shannon golds an she didnt play in 06 either, is it jus my comp, or u guys having the prob aswell, or is it wtatour being lazy? =p
I emailed the sonyericsonwta site the other day about it's gallery page....the email was returned undelivered!:rolleyes: :fiery:

aussy89
Jan 5th, 2007, 01:59 PM
hmm =( thanks for trying though

SpankMe
Jan 5th, 2007, 02:12 PM
hmm =( thanks for trying though
Problem is if their official email isn't working how do we ask them to promote womens tennis and the tournaments that they sponsor :confused:

aussy89
Jan 5th, 2007, 02:36 PM
no idea