PDA

View Full Version : Martina and her engagement ring

ChampLindsay
Dec 31st, 2006, 08:48 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/ten/photo?slug=gld11312310849.australia_tennis_womens_ hardcourt_gld113&&prov=ap

look at this...
very nice..

ayusania
Dec 31st, 2006, 09:04 AM
cool^!

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 31st, 2006, 09:08 AM
aww :hearts::awww:

MyskinaManiac
Dec 31st, 2006, 11:13 AM
My sister got engaged two weeks ago... but I must say that Martinas ring looks rather simple. My sister had rocks gallore on hers.

Marsha M
Dec 31st, 2006, 11:20 AM
In the pic it looks like a mans arm. :eek:

goldenlox
Dec 31st, 2006, 11:38 AM
Congrats to Martina.

Erika_Angel
Dec 31st, 2006, 11:45 AM
My sister got engaged two weeks ago... but I must say that Martinas ring looks rather simple. My sister had rocks gallore on hers.

It all depends on the carat of the diamond, the type of diamond, the carat of the gold. The simplest ring can be worth a fortune.

hingis-seles
Dec 31st, 2006, 01:26 PM
It looks like a simple ring. Martina, will you please wax your arms, Goddamit! Ugh. Hair on chicks is so gross.

Anyhow, hope Tina is happy. :D

carling
Dec 31st, 2006, 02:49 PM
Martina's ring is surprisingly small. Radek should have gone shopping with Sergei Fedorov or Enrique Iglesias.

Those guys know how to pick a ring. :)

goldenlox
Dec 31st, 2006, 04:10 PM
She doesn't need an expensive ring. As long as she gets a prenup, everything's fine.

barmaid
Dec 31st, 2006, 04:14 PM

While Martina's hairy arm is apparently a distraction to you:lol: , she was born with "hairy" arms as so many dark-haired gals are:hearts: ....who are you to criticize "Hairless Joe"?:p :rolleyes:

barmaid:wavey:

Derek.
Dec 31st, 2006, 04:15 PM

That's what I thought at first too. :o

Tenis Srbija
Dec 31st, 2006, 04:28 PM
Best of luck to Martina and Radek...they are really cute couple :) :p

MyskinaManiac
Jan 1st, 2007, 04:50 AM
It all depends on the carat of the diamond, the type of diamond, the carat of the gold. The simplest ring can be worth a fortune.

My sisters ring was rather expensive... or so I have been told. There is three rather large diamonds and three other diamonds on either side set in white gold. It looks far prettier and elegant than Martina's. Martina's looks cheap... I mean, we all remember the ring that Lleyton gave to Kim... it was bloody huge. The point Im making is, is that whoever chose or selected the ring had poor taste. But that's just my opinion.

Ben.
Jan 1st, 2007, 04:53 AM
nice ring :yeah:

fufuqifuqishahah
Jan 1st, 2007, 05:10 AM
knowing yahoo sports, i doubt thats even her arm lol

Hingie
Jan 1st, 2007, 05:17 AM
knowing yahoo sports, i doubt thats even her arm lol

:lol:

Maybe she wanted something practical she could wear while she plays :confused:

Erika_Angel
Jan 1st, 2007, 05:36 AM
My sisters ring was rather expensive... or so I have been told. There is three rather large diamonds and three other diamonds on either side set in white gold. It looks far prettier and elegant than Martina's. Martina's looks cheap... I mean, we all remember the ring that Lleyton gave to Kim... it was bloody huge. The point Im making is, is that whoever chose or selected the ring had poor taste. But that's just my opinion.

Yes but I wasn't talking about your sisters ring, I was talking about Martina's. You may think it looks cheap and small but the diamond could be very pure and thus the ring may be worth a fortune. That is all I was saying, that in jewelery, bigger isn't always better.

And in my opinion I don't think Martina's ring looks cheap. It looks classical.