PDA

View Full Version : shocking news

polly
Dec 30th, 2006, 07:56 PM
top seed becky llewellyn lost in straight sets to unseeded irish junior niamh coveney at the quarter final stage in the irish indoor championships. score was 75 62. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

!<blocparty>!
Dec 30th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Please change the thread title.

unclean
Dec 30th, 2006, 07:58 PM
:lol: irish tennis...where did they play the match...on a ice rink?

Tenis Srbija
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:03 PM
:haha: :haha:

Shocking news :lol:

Polly mate, you really don't give up...

So what happened with Levoitora or what's hers name :ras:

Meteor Shower
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:05 PM
Wow.
I don't think my life will ever be the same again..

jazar
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:13 PM
OH MY GOD. never! i don't think i can go on anymore, my life has been shattered.

Tenis Srbija
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Wow.
I don't think my life will ever be the same again..

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You are great, just great :worship:

Tenis Srbija
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:16 PM
top seed becky llewellyn lost in straight sets to unseeded irish junior niamh coveney at the quarter final stage in the irish indoor championships. score was 75 62. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

But ok, he is still young (based on posts on WTA World) so we will forgive him.
And I understand you. You just wanna get "us" interestid in Irish tennis. But it's not gonna happen. Especially when you start threads like "Bad news for Bulgarian tennis" - and all of us think that Pironkova has banned as well as Sesil, or something like that! And you were talking about some Levitovita asking for Irish citizenship... Who wanna knows :D ? No one ;)

Highlandman
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:16 PM

:haha::haha::haha::lol: :lol: :lol:

:tape: :help:

But all in all: That's scandalous!:p

Derek.
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:18 PM
There's Irish tennis players? :confused:

Tenis Srbija
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:20 PM
There's Irish tennis players? :confused:

:lol: :lol:

O stop it guys!!! I can't laugh anymore... :rolleyes: :worship:

Tenis Srbija
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:22 PM

Now let's be serious for a second :)

Becky? That's Rebbecca right? That loss is really a shock... but still, such a little shock :lol:

LefandePatty
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:25 PM
Do they play tennis in Ireland ? :confused:

polly
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:31 PM
yes that is rebecca llewellyn from wales ranked at around 314 in the world and niamh is NOT even ranked in the senior world rankings. And of course we have so much money in ireland we can afford to play anything we like!

unclean
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:32 PM
yes that is rebecca llewellyn from wales ranked at around 314 in the world and niamh is NOT even ranked in the senior world rankings. And of course we have so much money in ireland we can afford to play anything we like!

polly...do you have any pics of yourself?:)

Louis Cyphre
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:48 PM
What a shocking thread title :lol:
I was like "OMG :eek: Thats gotta be something really shocking,maybe Justine Henin-Hardenne`s husband is pregnant :eek: " :lol: ;)
But it seems that i was wrong

perseus2006
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:48 PM
2007 may be the year Irish tennis starts to challenge the Russians!

They have as good a chance as England or the USA.

CrossCourt~Rally
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:51 PM
I thought this for sure would be about DOKIC :lol: :p

polly
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:55 PM
i am only new to this chatbox thing, so i am not able to post a picture of myself just yet

CrossCourt~Rally
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:58 PM
i am only new to this chatbox thing, so i am not able to post a picture of myself just yet

Welcome :cool:

The Daviator
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:59 PM

Would you people stop dissing Ireland :ras:

polly
Dec 30th, 2006, 09:01 PM
yes exactly

TheBoiledEgg
Dec 30th, 2006, 09:03 PM
they played the match on a court covered with 4 leaved clovers umpired and by a leprechaun ;)

jazar
Dec 30th, 2006, 09:05 PM
where's ireland?

Natalicious
Dec 30th, 2006, 09:23 PM
What a shocking thread title :lol:
I was like "OMG :eek: Thats gotta be something really shocking,maybe Justine Henin-Hardenne`s husband is pregnant :eek: " :lol: ;)
But it seems that i was wrong

omg :haha: :lol:

goldenlox
Dec 30th, 2006, 09:24 PM
I know we have several Irish posters, and I hope Irish tennis continues to develop.

Louis Cyphre
Dec 30th, 2006, 09:33 PM

Would you people stop dissing Ireland :ras:

I was thinking the same.Cmon dont be so rude,Ireland deserve a good player and i`m sure we will see someone soon (or at least I hope so)

Tenis Srbija
Dec 30th, 2006, 09:36 PM

Well since you folks are soooooooooo rich, maybe you could buy some common sence??? :wavey: I mean, if you are also loaded as yours countryman's :lol:

Tenis Srbija
Dec 30th, 2006, 09:41 PM
THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVER!!!

JuJu's husband pregnant, something about Dokić, umpire leprechaun, where is Ireland :haha: :haha: :haha: This is just tooo much!!!

Thank's Polly :wavey: thank's to whatever the real news is ;) and of course thank's to wealthy Ireland, and miss Lević from Bulgaria that will be Irish!!! :worship:

polly
Dec 30th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Well i heard rumours the other day that jelena jankovic has already applied for an irish passport

Tenis Srbija
Dec 30th, 2006, 09:55 PM
:lol: :lol: :haha: :haha:

You are soo nice... :awww: :hug:

polly
Dec 30th, 2006, 09:58 PM
that is why alot people are coming to live in ireland or apply for an irish passport cos we are so rich! Why dont you come over and live in ireland and you wont know yourself

goldenlox
Dec 30th, 2006, 09:58 PM
Well i heard rumours the other day that jelena jankovic has already applied for an irish passportThat's not a bad idea to bring her to Ireland. She grew up partly in the US.

Geertvg
Dec 30th, 2006, 10:02 PM

I don't think this kind of arrogasm is in place for a country that has benefited so much of the wealth of the European Union. It would be better to just stay humble and remain silent, because not so long ago Ireland was far from wealthy. Remember where you came from and don't rub sth like that in other people's faces when it's not in place.

Geertvg
Dec 30th, 2006, 10:03 PM
that is why alot people are coming to live in ireland or apply for an irish passport cos we are so rich! Why dont you come over and live in ireland and you wont know yourself

Why don't you go live anywhere else in Europe and see it's exactly the same. Even in bloody Iceland where I've lived there's a LOT of foreigners. Oh yes and Iceland is wealthier than Ireland aswell.

Geertvg
Dec 30th, 2006, 10:05 PM
I thought this for sure would be about DOKIC :lol: :p

I HEARD A RUMOUR WHICH SAID SHE APPLIED FOR AN IRISH PASDSPORT!!!!1111!!!!11

Mauresmo Fan
Dec 30th, 2006, 10:06 PM
great for irish tennis we need sum 1 other than just kelly liggan

sapir1434
Dec 30th, 2006, 10:37 PM
wow, to start 2007 with such a news!!

Tenis Srbija
Dec 30th, 2006, 10:40 PM
:lol:

Polly you are hilarous... I just adore you... Please don't stop opening threads like this!
I wouldn't wanna miss some news about Levivoc :)

Just Do It
Dec 30th, 2006, 10:42 PM
Guys, dont be rude !

Mina Vagante
Dec 30th, 2006, 10:45 PM
:lol:

Polly you are hilarous... I just adore you... Please don't stop opening threads like this!
I wouldn't wanna miss some news about Levivoc :)

lol lets every-one stop all the dissing bout ireland being wealthy/poor, leprocorns(not spelt right) and playing on an ice rink lol. i do agree though to be honest in my opion its not even news let alone shocking news

new-york
Dec 30th, 2006, 10:46 PM
Please change the thread title.

add "(in its context.)".

The Daviator
Dec 30th, 2006, 11:08 PM
The funny thing about some posters dissing Ireland, is that the countries they're from don't even have colour TV yet :tape:

Tenis Srbija
Dec 30th, 2006, 11:18 PM
lol lets every-one stop all the dissing bout ireland being wealthy/poor, leprocorns(not spelt right) and playing on an ice rink lol. i do agree though to be honest in my opion its not even news let alone shocking news

I didn't say anything about Ireland? I was just making a joke about the news... And that "polly" then started, we are rich, we have money, yeaaaaahhh!!! :lol: That's just sad :)
I am 100 percent richer than him, but I'm not going around and like - I'm rich, I'm sooo rich :D

It's not a news :lol: :)

polly
Dec 30th, 2006, 11:19 PM
YES EXACTLY:worship:

Tenis Srbija
Dec 30th, 2006, 11:20 PM
The funny thing about some posters dissing Ireland, is that the countries they're from don't even have colour TV yet :tape:

Like who??? :)

polly
Dec 30th, 2006, 11:22 PM
yourself

Slampova
Dec 30th, 2006, 11:55 PM
they played the match on a court covered with 4 leaved clovers umpired and by a leprechaun ;)

Three leaved clovers :P

Tenis Srbija
Dec 30th, 2006, 11:55 PM
:haha: :haha:

I said once, I will do it again - You are sooooo funny Polly :D I adore you :hug:

Craigy
Jan 7th, 2007, 07:14 PM
That's amazing. Seeing how polly:Join Date: Jan 2004:lol:

Polly registered then. Doesn't mean he/she posted straight away, and looked around the board staright away.
Though I'm sure the board is very familiar to you, troll :wavey:

iPatty
Jan 7th, 2007, 07:20 PM
you people have really cracked me up lately.

first, a thread about caravane riding "jesus style" across the ocean.

then, there was the one about dellaqua.

and now, i find that the top seed in some noobish irish tournament (who i've never heard of) lost to some junior girl (who i've never heard of).

keep it up.

RJWCapriati
Jan 7th, 2007, 07:40 PM
I......am.........shocked

Tenis Srbija
Jan 7th, 2007, 11:05 PM
:haha:

We are all shocked!!! I still can't get to myself :help:

jenny161185
Jan 7th, 2007, 11:36 PM
great to see a thread about irish tennis!!!!!! and dont slag the irish!

felldownagain
Jan 8th, 2007, 12:28 AM

Not unexpected.

Xian
Jan 8th, 2007, 09:39 AM
well I have heard so, but didnt believe it. Now Im wetting my pants and feel a bit dizzy cause of the shock. Really have to concentrate not to fall down from my chair
...:tape: