PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me

Lindsayfan32
Dec 30th, 2006, 08:08 AM
Does anyone have any tv interviews Lindsay has done over the years. I would be interested in getting these and I am willing to exchange copies of matches I have on dvd for them. I am looking for any tv interview Lindsay has done but was looking for the letterman interview she did after she won 98 us open in particular. If anyone can help me could ypu please send an email to the following address vmainard32@hotkey.net.au I am also willing to pay for the cost of the dvds and postage if you are not interested in an dvd match exchange.

Please email me not pm me as my computer won't open pm for some reason. I will then send a list of the matches I have or make arrangment for payment.

RayRob
Dec 30th, 2006, 07:50 PM
I do am looking for the Letterman TV interview and have done for some time. Someone from the original WTATour message board emailed it to me some years ago, but was unable to save it because I only used college computers at the time. By the time I had my own computer, I lost my email login info and so is now lost in a internet black hole somewhere.

I am just uploading to YouTube the Tennis Channel "Time Out" 2 minute excert where Lindsay is showing the viewers round her house. I am going to post it in a new thread because I am going to hopefully put up some "best of videos" on You Tube and post links her for fans to see.

-Rache

lindsayno1
Jan 3rd, 2007, 12:25 PM
oooh ive not seen that!!

RayRob
Jan 3rd, 2007, 07:33 PM
It's the only film that can not be found on you tube or google video! it's so annoying - there must be someone on this whole website that must know it's where abouts or something!

Rache

lindsayno1
Jan 4th, 2007, 12:38 PM
whats the link for the tour round her house?!

RayRob
Jan 4th, 2007, 06:02 PM
The link to the "Time Out" video is in the thread "Lindsay Davenport: The Best of [Videos]". I hope to be adding more videos over the coming months, so keep checking back.

Rache.

lindsayno1
Jan 4th, 2007, 08:58 PM
i thought her house would be bigger!!!

lindsayno1
Jan 4th, 2007, 08:59 PM
and how many pairs of friggin trainers does she need!

Lindsayfan32
Jan 5th, 2007, 07:45 AM
and how many pairs of friggin trainers does she need!

I thought the same thing. She might even still have the shoes she won her first tour title in and that's a scary thought considering it was in 93.

lindsayno1
Jan 5th, 2007, 03:34 PM
well she did used to be supersticous!