PDA

View Full Version : FANTASTIC Jelena's interview!

MilanDokic
Dec 29th, 2006, 09:28 AM
Link: http://www.gloria.com.hr/site/mainpages/detail3.php?active=sadrzaj&godina=2006&mjesec=prosinac&broj=625&link=625dokic.htm

http://www.gloria.com.hr/site/mainpages/slike/2006/625/_I5Y0709.jpg

Just Do It
Dec 29th, 2006, 12:06 PM
Jelena :hug:

Philip
Dec 29th, 2006, 12:37 PM
Mehhh... translation! :sad:

Just Do It
Dec 29th, 2006, 12:39 PM
huh actually the interview is JUST about her private life, so nothing about tennis :)

Erika_Angel
Dec 29th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Mehhh... translation! :sad:

It is quite interesting. It talks about her current life in Zagreb, all about meeting Borna and Tino and her relationship with the both. Her current friends and what she enjoys doing during her spare time. Talks about her relationship with Tino, and her feelings for him. About her tennis life with her father, leaving Australia, playing so many events etc. About leaving her parents and her depression, feeling so alone. It also talks about how she met Bernoldi, and the relationship, how he proposed to her but then she ended the relationship.

I'm not sure how accurate all that is, obviously Jelena goes into great deal in the article and I just tried to understand what I could and list the main issues raised :)

It also mentions at the beginning that she believes with the help of Borna she will rise from the ashes and make a return to the top 100. She wasn't able to do this before because of all the problems in her life, but now she says she is happy and ready to return. The whole article is really about how she has overcome her troubled past and is now enjoying life. :)

Hopefully someone will do a direct translation soon :)

Just Do It
Dec 29th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Erika, you can speak Serbian ? :eek:

By the way Jelena said she has 3 female friends in Zagreb and one cute dog :hug:

Erika_Angel
Dec 29th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Erika, you can speak Serbian ? :eek:

By the way Jelena said she has 3 female friends in Zagreb and one cute dog :hug:

:lol: No I used a really REALLY really dodgy translator :p But I got the gist of the article.

I read about the 3 girlfriends but missed on the dog ... that's cute :D

vutt
Dec 29th, 2006, 04:58 PM
wow, Jelena speaking freely about her privat life - so pigs can fly after all.
cynic part of me thinks - yeah they paid decent $$$ I guess.

...or maybe something is really changeing in her life. Let's wait and see how it refelcts on her on court perfomance...

Just Do It
Dec 29th, 2006, 05:45 PM
Yeah, she looks happy ... :)

JimM
Dec 29th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the translation.

Lets hope this time the Phoenix will rise

Happy new year when it arrives wherever you all are.

Mr.Kardashian
Dec 30th, 2006, 09:31 AM
well its nice to see jelly isnt hiding away completely... any news on this tournie in germany shes supposed to be entered in?

Freakan
Dec 31st, 2006, 04:12 PM
any chance for a full translation? :sad:

WhatTheDeuce
Jan 3rd, 2007, 01:44 AM
yes, full translation pleeeeeeease!!