PDA

View Full Version : Virtua Tennis 3 (Several Screen Shots)

Ms Tracy Austin
Dec 28th, 2006, 09:42 PM
http://xboxyde.com/news_3912_en.html#

DemWilliamsGulls
Dec 28th, 2006, 09:44 PM
The Virtua Tennis Series has been the best tennis game to hit the scene..for some reason they took Serena off in the PSP version...THEY BETTER bring her back in this one.....I bought VT2 just because the William Sisters were in it..and they were the best players in the game too lol! I created Hingis, Capriati, Mauresmo, Henin to Tennis 2K that they released...this is without a doubt the greatest Tennis game made....but SERENA WILLIAMS!!!! needs to be on this one as well....(especially if she's in the infamous catsuit)

Ms Tracy Austin
Dec 28th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Serena is not in this one, but who knows what may transpire when they port it over to the next gen systems.

:D

DemWilliamsGulls
Dec 28th, 2006, 10:13 PM
Serena is not in this one, but who knows what may transpire when they port it over to the next gen systems.

:D

Thats sucks...how can they have her on the cover of the second one and take her completely off on the 3rd one...the first thing everyone ask me when they see the game is.."Are the William Sisters on there?" I would melt the CD playing against Sharapova with Serena lol ...well if i DO get it..it will be because of the Male players...they didnt miss any heavy weights on their side ;) I will finally beat Federer with James blake lol...still pissed about Serena tho..

Ms Tracy Austin
Dec 28th, 2006, 10:18 PM
I'll be playing with Blake, Nadal, Davenport and Mauresmo.

Jogi
Dec 29th, 2006, 12:08 AM
some sites said that the xbox 360 - version only contains the male players, now they bring screenshots on an x-box site with the female players too, confusing :rolleyes:

Jogi
Dec 29th, 2006, 12:09 AM
I'll be playing with Blake, Nadal, Davenport and Mauresmo.

yeah, I think I'll start a Lindsay-comeback too ;)
besides I'll play with Martina, Nicole, JCF and Thommy

eugreene2
Dec 29th, 2006, 12:10 AM
AThis game is missing Henin & Serena. If it had those two, it would be perfect. Especially since it has Fed, Nadal, Roddick & Blake on the men's side

Jogi
Dec 29th, 2006, 12:16 AM
AThis game is missing Henin & Serena. If it had those two, it would be perfect. Especially since it has Fed, Nadal, Roddick & Blake on the men's side
female players are a bit neglected if you compare it to the male players
I'm missing LenaD. and Kim

iWill
Dec 29th, 2006, 05:35 AM
I heard they have a few more players to add that havent been mentioned but they prolly wont be big names like that i think SCTPT2 has the best overall selectionof top players minus Kournikova and Hantuchova and add Venus and Hingis if VT3 had all those women and the men they already have Id nvr stop playing it