PDA

View Full Version : Most beautiful autograph?

Highlandman
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:09 PM
Hey,

I think lots of ya have autographs from players, so I wanna ask who do u think has the most beautiful one? IMO it is Virginie Razzano:hearts: :inlove: - her one is very beautiful....

What do u think? :wavey: :angel:

If my cam wouldnt be dead at the moment, I would make a pic of it ;)

The best WTA-players in the current ranking I have one are Kuznetsova and Dementieva :)

Viktymise
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Venus does a little star with hers, like her middle name its really cute :hearts:

Highlandman
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:13 PM
Venus does a little star with hers, like her middle name its really cute :hearts:

Oh really? How lovley :hearts: - I hope to get one from her soon:angel:

-sugi-
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Erika Takao and Mari Tanaka both have really cute ones, I will scan for you in a minute.

Andrea Petkovic also puts a smilie face by hers.

-sugi-
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:23 PM
The friendliest players are Asagoe, Tanaka, Takao, Yonemura, Savchuk and Laine for me.

Savchuk recognises me now from the matches I watched her live and Laine gave a tennis ball to me and my friend when I watched her practice for one hour.

Highlandman
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:26 PM
Erika Takao and Mari Tanaka both have really cute ones, I will scan for you in a minute.

Andrea Petkovic also puts a smilie face by hers.

Yep, Andy always makes smile-faces on her autographs, it is lovley! :hearts:

Rezai, Gallovits, Dulko, Domachowska and Baczinsky also do similies:hearts: - ok, some players do smilies if you write to them per fanletter about a tournament (I received Dulko,Gallovits or Domachowska about one) :)

The Daviator
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:28 PM
From the WTA I only have Lindsay's :o :lol: It's quite nice but pretty small...

Federer's one is the best I have :yeah:

Highlandman
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:29 PM
The friendliest players are Asagoe, Tanaka, Takao, Yonemura, Savchuk and Laine for me.

Savchuk recognises me now from the matches I watched her live and Laine gave a tennis ball to me and my friend when I watched her practice for one hour.

Really? How nice!:hearts: :angel:

I also received some autographs about the tournament and yeah, there were very nice Stephanie Cohen-Aloro,Aurelie Vedy, Angelique Kerber, Gallovits, Dulko,Razzano, Granville, Gaelle Widmer very nice, they all wrote also a letter to me, instead of only a autograph with "To Fabian" ;)

From this ones I met (Some longer, some not so long) were Pironkova,etkovic,Woerle,Muller,Rezai,Craybas,Groe nefeld,Srebotnik, Raymond very, very nice....:) :inlove:

Highlandman
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:30 PM

You have one from Lindsay? WOW!:eek: It is so hard to get one of her...so you can be very happy :worship:

Federer? Yep, I have also one of him, his autograph looks very nice:wavey:

The player of WTA I have one are Kuznetsova and Dementieva...:angel:

CooCooCachoo
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:33 PM
Magnus Gustafsson & Emilio Benfele Alvarez.

Oh and Aravane ;)

Viktymise
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:34 PM
You have one from Lindsay? WOW!:eek: It is so hard to get one of her...so you can be very happy :worship:

Whats lena's one like :)

The Daviator
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:35 PM

I know, and it was the one I really wanted, since she's my fave :p And I was so glad to get it, especially now, cos looking back it was one of her last tournaments :sad:

I nearly got Elena D :( She was in a rush and had to go, but she did say sorry to everyone, which is more than what most of them do :lol:

Highlandman
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Whats lena's one like :)

It looks nice :p Difficult to explain, I try to make a pic of it soon - just for you!:) :kiss:

Highlandman
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:37 PM
I know, and it was the one I really wanted, since she's my fave :p And I was so glad to get it, especially now, cos looking back it was one of her last tournaments :sad:

I nearly got Elena D :( She was in a rush and had to go, but she did say sorry to everyone, which is more than what most of them do :lol:

Yeah, you can be very proud to have one of her:worship: To get one from her or the Williams' is so difficult....about fanmail to a tournament they never answered:sad:

Oh okay, but I think you get one of Elena someday:angel: - she is so friendly and tries to give one to everyone if she can:)

Do u go to a tournament next year?

CooCooCachoo
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:38 PM

Elena always signs for every single person. So if she didn't sign, she really did not have the time :lol: She is really so sweet.

Viktymise
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:39 PM
It looks nice :p Difficult to explain, I try to make a pic of it soon - just for you!:) :kiss:

:hug:

Highlandman
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:39 PM
Elena always signs for every single person. So if she didn't sign, she really did not have the time :lol: She is really so sweet.

Yep, she is lovley:hearts: I got one from her about the tournament of Luxembourg, I got it on tuesday there - very fast!:eek:

The Daviator
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:40 PM
Yeah, you can be very proud to have one of her:worship: To get one from her or the Williams' is so difficult....about fanmail to a tournament they never answered:sad:

Oh okay, but I think you get one of Elena someday:angel: - she is so friendly and tries to give one to everyone if she can:)

Do u go to a tournament next year?

Yeah, I go to the US Open each year, so I might get her next time ;)

Oh yeah, the Williams are very difficult to get :lol: Serena walked all the way over to us, signed one, and then left :lol:

The Daviator
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:48 PM

I think her match was starting in about 15 minutes :lol: But yes, she is very sweet :)

Highlandman
Dec 28th, 2006, 03:51 PM
:hug:

I tried it, but my cam is too bad to make good pic of it :tape: :help: :help:

She signed the pic on the beach (You know which I hade sometimes in my MSN-Avatar :p ) :hearts:

But I have a new cam soon:cool: :eek:

Highlandman
Dec 28th, 2006, 04:12 PM
I think her match was starting in about 15 minutes :lol: But yes, she is very sweet :)

Oh really? Great! :hearts: :worship: - have you seen Djokovic there this year? :angel:

Yep :lol: - maybe we will get one someday :angel:

-sugi-
Dec 28th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Yep, Andy always makes smile-faces on her autographs, it is lovley! :hearts:

Rezai, Gallovits, Dulko, Domachowska and Baczinsky also do similies:hearts: - ok, some players do smilies if you write to them per fanletter about a tournament (I received Dulko,Gallovits or Domachowska about one) :)
Yeah, Aravane signed with smilie face. Also Sofia Arvidsson for me.

Angelique Kerber nice? I watched her beat Krstajic and hasselt and she was really bitchy and making it seem as though it was a big deal just to sign one autograph for me and another person.

Seiko Okamoto also replied to a letter and gave me a signed photo, hers is really cute with like a teddy bear smilie face next to it :awww: What are the addresses you use?

-sugi-
Dec 28th, 2006, 04:33 PM
I also have Lena's, I will try to scan it later if no one else does for lenavee.

Here are my two "most beautiful" ones
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/mrbenesova/Autographs/P1010529.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y298/mrbenesova/Autographs/P1010531.jpg
:smooch: Erika was at Rosmalen and Mari I recognised around the Ariake Tennis complex at Fed Cup vs Austria when I was on vaction in Japan last year. Both really cute and sweet girls :awww:

nizelegz
Dec 28th, 2006, 04:53 PM
The best I would have to say right off is:

Jimmy Connors
Billie Jean King

Roger Federer
Rafael Nadal
James Blake
Mario A.
Robredo
Haas
Gasquet

Hingis
Serena
Venus
Kim
Lindsay
Maria S.
Mauresmo
Elena D.
Justine
Francesca
Jelena J.
Myskina
Stosur
Jamea J.

The worst.......Andy Roddick

Craigy
Dec 28th, 2006, 06:04 PM
I wouldn't know :awww:

Ferosh
Dec 28th, 2006, 06:16 PM
Nadia Petrova :hearts:
Click to make them bigger!
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/qax21/Nadia%20Petrova/th_Picture019.jpg (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/qax21/Nadia%20Petrova/Picture019.jpg)http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/qax21/Personal/th_Picture040.jpg (http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/qax21/Personal/Picture040.jpg)

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 28th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Serena's and Vee's are really picturesque :hearts:

selyoink
Dec 28th, 2006, 06:18 PM
Serena's and Vee's are really picturesque :hearts:

You say Serena everytime. At least I switch between saying Tati and Nastya :lol:

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 28th, 2006, 06:19 PM
cuz their's are the only WTA one's that I have :lol:

well unless you count Tracy Austin's :lol:

daniela86
Dec 28th, 2006, 06:25 PM
Gisela Dulko :worship: :worship: She is the nicest player I met with Iveta Benesova:rocker: and Klara Zakopalova :worship:

Wiggly
Dec 28th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Gisela Dulko :worship: :worship: She is the nicest player I met with Iveta Benesova:rocker: and Klara Zakopalova :worship:

Iveta is indeed very nice. I got her in Qeebec City 2003. Watching Pierce and Kurhajcova. First ever.:)

Sequera is also nice as well as Schaul and Sucha.

Drake1980
Dec 28th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Amelie Mauresmo has a really nice one, it is quite big and lots to it! She is always very nice when she signs too.

Tenis Srbija
Dec 28th, 2006, 07:39 PM
JELENA JANKOVIĆ :worship:

She writes sooo nice, and always add's one heart sign :) :hug:

Vaidisova
Dec 28th, 2006, 07:45 PM
I got Elena's at the US Open this year:)

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/4371/picture436fd6.jpg
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5523/picture438fq5.jpg

PatrickRyan
Dec 28th, 2006, 07:47 PM
cuz their's are the only WTA one's that I have :lol:

well unless you count Tracy Austin's :lol:

nope Tracy's doen't count ;)

Kai
Dec 28th, 2006, 07:48 PM

really ?? Lindsay has signed by me only with a big "L" :lol:

Vaidisova
Dec 28th, 2006, 07:55 PM
Caroline's from Memphis this year:)

http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/2199/picture040ho0.jpg

IMPOSSIBLE
Dec 28th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Sugi Had Smilie Face from Sofia ! at Roland Garros !

-sugi-
Dec 28th, 2006, 08:23 PM
Sugi Had Smilie Face from Sofia ! at Roland Garros !
yes I did :) :angel: Sofia was really cute and friendly and lots of people were asking me her name when I got hers but she was good sport and signed for everyone. Another friendly player.

goldenlox
Dec 28th, 2006, 11:17 PM
http://www.legends-international.com/productimages/annakourn.jpg

urock34
Dec 28th, 2006, 11:25 PM
i got serenas in denver this year couldnt get venus tho but serena just did a big s with a line after it but i hav also goten myskina and she just gave me a big ugly m

Derek.
Dec 28th, 2006, 11:36 PM
I have 40+ autographs, but I've never looked to see which is the most beautiful. :p

tennisbuddy12
Dec 29th, 2006, 12:07 AM
I have Serena (From WS tour in 2004) and Anna Kournikova and Jana Novonta from the Mercedez benz Classic in May)

I like Anna's and Serena's

Davenselesport
Dec 29th, 2006, 04:45 AM
Oh I love autograph stories...

I was fortunate to get Venus and Serena at the Family Circle Cup a few years back... they only signed a few but I happened to be there!

Justine used to sign a lot and now she doesnt... so I have one from her

so aside from the ones above, I have
3 from Elena Dementieva
3 from Lindsay Davenport
3 from Lisa Raymond
2 from Patty Schnyder
Monica Seles
Kveta Peschke
Tatiana Golovin
Martina Navratilova
Virginia Wade
Tracy Austin
Zina Garrison
Alina Jidkova

my favorite one.. Monica Seles :) she was so nice... and she said, "ok did everyone get one?"

Highlandman
Dec 29th, 2006, 07:54 AM
Yeah, Aravane signed with smilie face. Also Sofia Arvidsson for me.

Angelique Kerber nice? I watched her beat Krstajic and hasselt and she was really bitchy and making it seem as though it was a big deal just to sign one autograph for me and another person.

Seiko Okamoto also replied to a letter and gave me a signed photo, hers is really cute with like a teddy bear smilie face next to it :awww: What are the addresses you use?

Yep, Sofia signed me with Smiley,too:drool:

Ok, I saw Kerber in Stuttgart, yep, there she wasn't that nice, too:lol: :tape: - but her letter was very nice:angel:

Cool:hearts:

Adresses? I write to the tournament, for example:

To
Tsvetana Pironkova personally
LTTC "Rot-Weiß" e.V.
Gottfried-von-Cramm-Weg 47 - 55
14193 Berlin

I write a letter (Not too big), put a pic of the player in the letter + prepaid self-addressed envelope:angel: :angel::angel: :angel:

Highlandman
Dec 29th, 2006, 07:56 AM

Gisela? Oh yeah, she is so nice!:angel: :worship: - the other two seems very nice too :hug: :inlove:

Highlandman
Dec 29th, 2006, 07:57 AM
really ?? Lindsay has signed by me only with a big "L" :lol:

Really? I don't like it if players only sign with one letter:o :p ;) - I think : "No or right";)

Oriental_Rain
Dec 29th, 2006, 08:46 AM
Sugiyama has nice autograph. I dont have one but I saw her signing a cap in one of the japanese channel here and I think its beautiful. :yeah: