PDA

View Full Version : Kim Clijsters parents

polly
Dec 27th, 2006, 10:37 PM
I know Kim's parents were separated last year, I wonder REALLY happened between them, was there a third party involved or what? And are there with someone else now, ie did they get married again?

Elske
Dec 27th, 2006, 10:50 PM
:secret: Els had an affair with Lleyton

barmaid
Dec 27th, 2006, 10:51 PM
While I don't think its anybody else's business why the marriage broke up..I will say I was shocked at the appearance of Leo at the Australian Open...he wore a beard and looked like a disreputable "bum":eek: I was ashamed for Kim:sad:

barmaid:wavey:

Tenis Srbija
Dec 27th, 2006, 10:52 PM
Why would you care... :o :rolleyes:

Ben.
Dec 27th, 2006, 10:58 PM
i think that's between the clijsters family bout divorces etc. who cares :rolleyes: some ppl just don't know when to stop sticking their nose into other ppl's business.

jujufreak
Dec 27th, 2006, 11:12 PM
since the divorce, Els hasn't been seen during matches of Kim, I hope Kim and her mother still get along

Slumpsova
Dec 28th, 2006, 08:08 AM
i believe Els like staying home. it's Leo who usually travelswith Kim.

DutchieGirl
Dec 28th, 2006, 08:12 AM
i think that's between the clijsters family bout divorces etc. who cares :rolleyes: some ppl just don't know when to stop sticking their nose into other ppl's business.

Exactly... there seems to be a few people on here who like to butt into other peopl's lives...*cough* JR *cough*

Ben.
Dec 28th, 2006, 08:14 AM
Exactly... there seems to be a few people on here who like to butt into other peopl's lives...*cough* JR *cough*

right on :yeah:

fifiricci
Dec 28th, 2006, 08:37 AM
While I don't think its anybody else's business why the marriage broke up..I will say I was shocked at the appearance of Leo at the Australian Open...he wore a beard and looked like a disreputable "bum":eek: I was ashamed for Kim:sad:

barmaid:wavey:

He does look a mess, I give you that. :o Maybe the ex Mrs Clijsters got fed up with the wild tramp look and left him for someone who can be bothered to go to the barbers ;) .