PDA

View Full Version : our favorite matches of '06 AO??

mashamaniac
Dec 26th, 2006, 10:21 PM
well,i've put some options,you can opt your favorite match there,if your fav was omitted you can write it down!

mashamaniac
Dec 26th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Mmm...so there's a problem with my computer??why those options i did write aren't seeable there?? aanyways,i'll write 'em all down here:
1)sharapova vs jhh,semi-final
2)mauresmo vs jhh,final
3)clijsters vs hingis,quarter-finals
4)hingis vs stosur,4th round
5)petrova vs sharapova,quarter-finals
6)mauresmo vs clijsters,semi-finals
7)serena vs hantuchova,3rd round
8)venus vs pironkova,1st round
9)hantuchova vs sharapova,4th round???

LudwigDvorak
Dec 26th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Would it be brash to make a thread on favorite matches in general this year? I can't say enough I never watch the Australian.

goldenlox
Dec 26th, 2006, 10:35 PM
All people will remember is the final. It was historic, in a strange way.

mashamaniac
Dec 26th, 2006, 10:41 PM
Would it be brash to make a thread on favorite matches in general this year? I can't say enough I never watch the Australian.

no,it's okay but i guess there's been made such a thread?? anyways,i'll try to pick up top 10 matches of '06 and make another thread then!:)

timafi
Dec 26th, 2006, 10:43 PM
Amelie vs Patty

LudwigDvorak
Dec 26th, 2006, 10:47 PM
no,it's okay but i guess there's been made such a thread?? anyways,i'll try to pick up top 10 matches of '06 and make another thread then!:)

Well, if there is, I haven't seen it, so excuse me for that.

Viktymise
Dec 26th, 2006, 10:48 PM
The match that is most memorable to me is definatley Venus - Pironkova, i think that was one of the most dramatic of 06 aswell, great atmosphere

Darop.
Dec 26th, 2006, 10:55 PM
Venus vs. Pironkova for sure.

Tszveti! :hearts:

mashamaniac
Dec 26th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Well, if there is, I haven't seen it, so excuse me for that.

never mind it.however i've seen lots of 'em but i'll make a different-type one!;)

XCoco
Dec 27th, 2006, 12:31 AM
Maria Sharapova vs. Justine Henin-Hardenne.
Daniela Hantuchova vs. Serena Williams.

Ben.
Dec 27th, 2006, 12:40 AM
Masha vs. Justine - Both played great tennis & produced shots that you wouldn't believe were impossible like maria's left handed defensive shot which ended up as a winner :)

Kim vs. Amelie - Great match until Kim retired of course :(

Kim vs. Martina - Great match between the then reigning 2005 US Open Champion at the time against the comeback queen of 2006.

Masha vs. Nadia - Great match with some tension.

Justine vs. Lindsay - Great match between two of the most imposing figures in the women's game.

Serena vs. Dani - Just liked it when Dani finally got a win over Serena at last.

Venus vs. Tszveti - Just liked the match cause of the drama.

jas_aussie
Dec 27th, 2006, 12:56 AM
sammy vs ivanovic 2nd round