PDA

View Full Version : Roland Garros 2005 Powered By Smash Court Tennis Available To Americans?

UDACHi
Dec 26th, 2006, 02:14 AM
asked for this game for christmas, but my parents couldn't find it in any american stores or anywhere that ships to us. anyone know where i can find a copy?

.Andrew.
Dec 26th, 2006, 02:24 AM
Actually never heard of this game.. The only game I find in US stores are Top Spin 2, Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament, and Virtua tennis games.. I also found the cheap WTA Tour Tennis with Dokic but I was very lucky.

Florida
Dec 26th, 2006, 02:25 AM
I bought that WTA game out of a bargain bin, and I was not impressed.

UDACHi
Dec 26th, 2006, 02:36 AM
it's definitely not in american stores, or at least the ones around here. i am looking for a website that will ship it to america.

.Andrew.
Dec 26th, 2006, 02:38 AM
Lol that's great! :) I can't find that in the big chain stores like Best Buy, Toy R US, etc... I went to look for a Wii in stores and I also looked for new tennis games for PS2, DS & PSP but couldn't find those.

DaNieLa RoCkZ
Dec 26th, 2006, 02:44 AM
Dont You Need somelike PAL version Playstation 2 to play it? I thought it didnt work on american Playstations

Adal
Dec 26th, 2006, 06:28 AM
I think this game is only available for France. I advice you to buy Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament 2. It's the same game, there are only few different players + there are all 4 GS and in RG game there's only Roland Garros mode.

Viktymise
Dec 26th, 2006, 10:40 AM
I have it, i think it is only available in Europe, its just like the other Smash Court Tennis but with the top 4 RG courts and of course lenaD is in it :angel: and she is pretty well designed i think, but thats the only reason i got it, other than that its just like the other smash court tennis

IMPOSSIBLE
Dec 26th, 2006, 01:39 PM
TRY THESE

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/PS242jhgsn18mxusy6b/

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Roland-Garros-Paris-Powered-Tennis/dp/B000A6T0NW

http://www.sendit.com/game/item/6000000001891

Craigy
Dec 26th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Dont You Need somelike PAL version Playstation 2 to play it? I thought it didnt work on american Playstations

Yeah, I don't think it would work...

Farina Elia Fan
Dec 26th, 2006, 05:48 PM
which players are on it???

Viktymise
Dec 26th, 2006, 05:56 PM
which players are on it???

Female players are:

Dementieva
JHH
Davenport
Hantuchova
Petrova
Golovin
Mauresmo

Male players include:

Henman
Gasquet
Haas
Hewitt
Nalbandian
Fererro
J Johansson
Grosjean

The female players are really lifelike i think, the service actions really resemble the real thing even lenaD :p

-sugi-
Dec 26th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Dementieva, Petrova, Henin, Golovin, Davenport, Hantuchova and Mauresmo are on it.

Farina Elia Fan
Dec 26th, 2006, 05:57 PM
Female players are:

Dementieva
JHH
Davenport
Hantuchova
Petrova
Golovin
Mauresmo

Male players include:

Henman
Gasquet
Haas
Hewitt
Nalbandian
Fererro
J Johansson
Grosjean

The female players are really lifelike i think, the service actions really resemble the real thing even lenaD :p

I might get it :)

Viktymise
Dec 26th, 2006, 06:01 PM
I might get it :)

Its good, the only flawa are the usual things you get with Tennis games for consoles, your opponents always have a huge service %, the only one who really faults in it is JHH, and you cant really make error into the net but the graphics are good and each player has a choice of 4 outfits, which they have actually worn each :)

UDACHi
Dec 26th, 2006, 06:12 PM
can anyone confirm or deny for sure whether this game would work on an american ps2?

Craigy
Dec 26th, 2006, 06:14 PM
can anyone confirm or deny for sure whether this game would work on an american ps2?

I'm 90% sure the game won't work :p

Viktymise
Dec 26th, 2006, 06:16 PM

Is your PS2 PAL version

Alenyaa
Dec 27th, 2006, 10:52 AM
For as far as I can remember, when the Roland Garros series were only available on PC, the US got their own version of the game.

Roland Garros 2001 was US Open 2001 for the American market, if I remember correctly.

Farina Elia Fan
Feb 3rd, 2007, 03:32 PM
I have just order ANOTHER one :)

I ordered one but they couldnt locate one, so Im trying another site now :bounce: