PDA

View Full Version : The 2007 TOP Roll Call

jacs
Dec 25th, 2006, 04:18 PM
Hi TOPs :)

I know it's weird with the developments and all. But then Jean pointed out that as TOP members, we agreed to support Lindsay on and off the court. And I quite agree.

I also think its a good idea to, as Lindsay fans, to keep a connection with each other. I personally am thankful for all of you because you provided a great outlet for me to express my insane adoration for Linds.

Again, let's recommitt ourselves to the clan and to supporting Lindsay, in all her plans, through the year.

The TOP Oath

I hereby solemnly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character.

http://utenti.lycos.it/magiclindsay/Thumbs/US-Open05.jpg

:) We miss you already Lindsay :)

:) Have a great 2007 you guys :)

hurricanejeanne
Dec 25th, 2006, 05:54 PM
I couldn't have said it better Jacs!:hug:
I have only been here for a handful of months and I do post on other boards, but this little forum is like my cyber home. I would hate to lose touch with all of you, just because Lindsay has a new "career". We all still love her and we miss her and I would rather rehash the good, the bad, and the ugly, in her career than not be around you guys in here.

Now, hopefully, all the member's back-ends get in here. ;) :p

I hereby solemly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all my fellow Tower of Power Members and to Lindsay...:hug: :hug:

tennisboi
Dec 25th, 2006, 06:13 PM
I know it's weird with the developments and all. But then Jean pointed out that as TOP members, we agreed to support Lindsay on and off the court. And I quite agree.

I also think its a good idea to, as Lindsay fans, to keep a connection with each other. I personally am thankful for all of you because you porvided a great outlet for me to express my insane adoration for Linds.

Again, let's recommitt ourselves to the clan and to supporting Lindsay, in all her plans, through the year.

Have a great 2007 you guys :)

I'm with you Jacs i'll support Lindasy no matter what

I hereby solemnly swear to support Lindayy in all her endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character

The Daviator
Dec 25th, 2006, 06:24 PM
She hasn't officially retired anyway :p So we have to do this oath every year, y'know, just in case :angel:

I hereby solemnly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character.

LindsayRulz
Dec 25th, 2006, 07:40 PM

mike/topgun
Dec 25th, 2006, 08:30 PM
She's not done yet:p well, officialy.;)
Have a better 2007 TOPs:aparty:

Lindsayfan32
Dec 25th, 2006, 08:42 PM

Lindsayfan32
Dec 25th, 2006, 08:46 PM
Since Lindsay not officially retired I have no problem re committing to the clan. Jacs there is nothing insane about being a Lindsay fan your passionate and there is nothing wrong with that. I have enjoyed coming on the board and chatting to you all about everything Lindsay once Lindsay does retire I hope you all hang around so we can keep on chatting about tennis.

RayRob
Dec 26th, 2006, 06:19 PM
LOL...makes me laugh that we do this every year ;)

"I hereby solemnly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character."

I'll still pop by for a chat and reminisce...hehe...I do look forward to doing some "Lindsay Spotting" in the media and hopefully catch her commentating on the sport at some point.

These past....7/8 years have been pretty cool and we can still have a celebration during IW. :yeah:

Rache

sweet_angel23
Dec 28th, 2006, 10:55 AM

though i've only been here for couple fo months, i learned lotsa stuffs bout Lindsay through u guyz..so i thank this board and all the supporting fans like me:)

hav a prosperous and blessed new year!!:kiss:

Lindsayfan
Dec 28th, 2006, 11:07 AM
I hereby solemly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character.

Kelly
Dec 30th, 2006, 10:13 PM

im sorry for not posting as much but u know how life goes...i may not be as into tennis as i once was but lindsay will always be my girl ...woot woot and all that xx

Dave.
Jan 7th, 2007, 02:08 AM
Lindsay will always be my favourite player, nobody will ever be the same as her. Tennis won't be the same for me without her but I am still going to support her every year, so....

Julie
Jan 10th, 2007, 08:46 AM

COuldnt not attend for the roll call now could i ;)

Nikki
Jan 15th, 2007, 08:20 PM
I hereby solemly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character:)

jabberwocky
Jan 20th, 2007, 01:37 AM
Hello everyone! :wavey: Long time no see! I haven't been around in eons, but when I heard about Lindsay being preggers and not playing anymore, I just had to pop in and celebrate/commiserate with other Lindsayphiles. I hope everyone is well, and hope you all have a wonderful 2007.

"both on court and off"... and now it's on to the "off".

Lindsay, I wish you mountains of happiness in your tennis afterlife... uh, make that after-tennis life :lol: ... with a fulfilling marriage and healthy little baby (although with the height of the parents, I'm not how little the baby could possibly be :confused: ). Nonetheless... Thank you for all the great memories! I hope to at least see you commentatorizing matches someday in the future! (pretty please?)

Last, but not least...
I hereby solemnly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass-kicking to anyone who defiles, slanders or questions her character.

#1Davenport
Jan 31st, 2007, 01:26 AM
The TOP Oath

#1Davenport
Jan 31st, 2007, 01:26 AM
Gosh, I just miss her. *cries*

*timtams*
May 19th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Wow Jabberwocky! I remember you from back in the day in TOPS!
I also havent been here for a while, but in fairness ive just worked a fully knackering 90hr week, so please forgive me, anyways heres my annual pledge: I hereby solemnly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavors, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal full on ass-kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character.

Jan
Aug 5th, 2007, 05:35 PM
Hi Everyone that I know and do not know. I am back to support Lindsay. Sorry for the break in my posting but had problems to sort out. Still with you all the way and Lindsay too.

How strange this site is since I last posted but very much improved I think.

Hope to hear from all of you.

Are you still around Jacs!!

Cheers for now

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Jan
Aug 5th, 2007, 05:41 PM
The TOP Oath

I hereby solemnly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavours, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character.

ChampLindsay
Aug 5th, 2007, 06:25 PM
The TOP Oath

I hereby solemnly swear to support Lindsay in all her endeavours, both on court and off, and to faithfully defend her good name by giving a verbal ass kicking to anyone who defies, slanders or questions her character.

all of you are great guys, it's plessure for me to be here with you, all LINDSAY SUPPORTER!!:worship: :worship:

Lindsay is our QUEEN, our INSPIRATION, our... - WHATEVER you want, LINDSAY will always be in our HEARTS!!:kiss: :kiss:

Few weeks after she announced her comeback, i still can't couch my feelings!!

LINDSAY IS BACK:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

:worship: :worship: :worship: WE'RE PROUD TO BE YOUR SUPPORTERS:worship: :worship: :worship:

michael j magill
Aug 5th, 2007, 07:40 PM
LIndsay's back look out rest of world, good luck you'll need it.

LADL
Aug 6th, 2007, 04:20 AM
:)

jacs
Aug 7th, 2007, 04:12 AM
Jan! Jabber! Becks! Wow, long time guys :) Yep, still hanging around :)

Jan
Aug 11th, 2007, 06:46 PM
Jacs, Jabber and Becks - so missed you all - so glad tobe back :) :worship: :wavey:

How about Lindsay, doubles then singles, isn't it just great?:wavey: ;)

LindsayRulz
Jan 1st, 2008, 04:45 AM
2008 roll call? :angel:

The Daviator
Jan 1st, 2008, 03:12 PM
Yeah, plus the '51 titles' thread hasn't been edited and the 'Any news on Lindsay?' thread is still a sticky? :help:

Jacs :o