PDA

View Full Version : I really need help chosing between the n4( venus) or the n6

pengluv
Dec 24th, 2006, 05:07 AM
Right now im trying to switch to a newer racquet. Im debating between geting a n4 oversize or n6 oversize. I played with the n4 oversize and i thought it was a lot better than the n6. But when i looked at the tennis warehouse to compare the statistics between them it was almost the same. My brother is a college player and he says i should stick with the n6 because its the same and its "manlier". Do any of yall think there are big differences between the n4 and n6. thank you......

Viktymise
Dec 24th, 2006, 10:13 AM
Id go for the N4 midplus, a bit more control than the N6 and pretty much the same amount of power, but really neither racquet is suitable for a young person who is decent at tennis, Venus and Serena are crazy for playing with them, one of the reasons why they hit so many errors is because of oversized frames which they dont need, if i was to reccomend a racquet to you it would be the Wilson Nsix-one team, but if you have your heart set on either the N4 Or N6 id go for N4, it has a but more control ad looks alot better too, go for it in the midplus size though

Tenis Srbija
Dec 24th, 2006, 10:17 AM
Oversize :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mina Vagante
Dec 24th, 2006, 12:05 PM
if you felt better with the n4 then go for it, it dont matter if on tennis warehouse the stats are the same, wot matters if that u play better with it, personally i havent tried the n4 but i have JUST stopped playnig with the n3 (serena's old 1 ) tro play with the nblade (ivanovic,pennetta). personally i had no problems with the n3 apart fomr occasionaly it overpowered, but aslong as you string your n4 tight (i had 63lbs with my n3) you should be ok. but then again it all depends of your swing lenght, how much spin u use. wot i will say though is take your time in choosine, there is NOTHING worse than spending money on a racquet that you dont get on with. maybe demo both racquets to help you choose. hope this helps! :wavey: