PDA

View Full Version : Steffi Graff& Andre Agassi

Marcell
Dec 21st, 2006, 02:19 PM
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/startracks/070101/andre_agassi.jpg

KIDS AT HEART
Andre Agassi and Steffi Graff take a spin on Disneyland's Astro Orbitor on Tuesday. The two retired tennis champs also spent some time with their feet on the ground with their kids Jaden, 5, and Jaz, 3, at the Anaheim, Calif., theme park.

Isn't retirement great?

schris
Dec 21st, 2006, 05:49 PM
I think they are simply great :angel:

ioni
Dec 21st, 2006, 06:05 PM
cute :)

tonybotz
Dec 21st, 2006, 06:17 PM
Am I the only one who thinks they're both homosexual?

FaceyFacem
Dec 21st, 2006, 07:48 PM
i'm i the only one who knows her last name is spelled with only 1 F... Graf not Graff

Apoorv
Dec 21st, 2006, 07:56 PM

yes.

they are a cool couple. steffi is the best.

serenafan08
Dec 21st, 2006, 08:10 PM
:lol: That's the most random thing I've ever heard!!! They're a great couple - and they're HETEROsexual. :angel: :yeah:

tonybotz
Dec 21st, 2006, 08:52 PM
Agassi has always been flamboyant.. he wore eye liner, ridiculous outfits, very sensitive.. and in his players box is his "child hood best friend" who works for him. One of Graf's only friends on tour was Rene Stubbs... I can't believe this hasn't at least crossed your minds. I think they are best friends, and definitely wanted children, however, come on... they scream TomKat...:devil:

saniamania
Dec 21st, 2006, 09:46 PM
looks very nice. thanks for sharing.

Helen Lawson
Dec 21st, 2006, 09:56 PM
Agassi has always been flamboyant.. he wore eye liner, ridiculous outfits, very sensitive.. and in his players box is his "child hood best friend" who works for him. One of Graf's only friends on tour was Rene Stubbs... I can't believe this hasn't at least crossed your minds. I think they are best friends, and definitely wanted children, however, come on... they scream TomKat...:devil:

It's crossed my mind, but I think the chance is a lot higher for Andre. If Steffi was a dyke, I don't think she'd get married and stuff. She'd go the Jodie Foster route and like have mystery kids and stuff and take the position it's no one's business but her own and never discuss it. I don't think she's the phony marriage "beard" type. I always suspect that Andre's sucked some cock before, but it's only my total guess and speculation.

They are a beautiful couple, though, and appear happy, which is great!!:worship: :hearts: Maybe all he needed was a real woman like our Steffi. :D

Wayn77
Dec 21st, 2006, 10:02 PM
Wot a great couple - should they come back as mixed doubles?

Is that rocket modelled on Steffi's magnificent nose?

Ben.
Dec 21st, 2006, 10:03 PM
what a beautiful couple :D great to see andre enjoying retirement :)

auntie janie
Dec 21st, 2006, 10:53 PM
Any pics with little Jaden and Jaz? :hearts: