PDA

View Full Version : Possibly the worst sound I've ever heard

Danke Anke
Dec 20th, 2006, 09:05 PM
I just found this post-surgery interview with Mary on You-Tube and they have the clip from her match at Linz where she was injured. Those were the worst screams I've ever heard in my life, and they kept going on and on... So uncomfortable to listen to/watch... Thinking about this makes me never want to run hard on a tennis court again... It's possibly worse to watch than the Seles stabbing but in a totally different way...

Anyway, a really good interview. Mary is so amazing, I've always loved her but her mental fortitude is incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvCOmewyRbs

Vamos.
Dec 20th, 2006, 10:15 PM
I just found this post-surgery interview with Mary on You-Tube and they have the clip from her match at Linz where she was injured. Those were the worst screams I've ever heard in my life, and they kept going on and on... So uncomfortable to listen to/watch... Thinking about this makes me never want to run hard on a tennis court again... It's possibly worse to watch than the Seles stabbing but in a totally different way...

Anyway, a really good interview. Mary is so amazing, I've always loved her but her mental fortitude is incredible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvCOmewyRbs

I know it was horrific, absolutely horrific. What made it worse was the commentators, you could tell how utterly horrified and stuck they were. Sent a shiver down my spine did those screams.

I have never seen the Seles stabbing, not too sure I want to either...

Brooklyn90
Dec 20th, 2006, 10:18 PM
I know it was horrific, absolutely horrific. What made it worse was the commentators, you could tell how utterly horrified and stuck they were. Sent a shiver down my spine did those screams.

I have never seen the Seles stabbing, not too sure I want to either...

hearing seles scream gave me chills.

Vamos.
Dec 20th, 2006, 10:24 PM
hearing seles scream gave me chills.

Hearing about hearing Seles' screams is giving me chills. How have you heard them?:confused:

King of Prussia
Dec 20th, 2006, 10:29 PM
There is an interview of Seles on youtube, you can hear it. There is no video image, but the sound was recorded as a camera was filming somewhere else.