PDA

View Full Version : Serbian tennis federation offers help to Dokic

©@®eLess
Dec 20th, 2006, 02:40 PM
In an open letter secraetary general of TSS offers Jelena to come back to Serbia...with maximum security and best training conditions. TSS officials do not get along with Damir Dokic.

tenn_ace
Dec 20th, 2006, 02:43 PM
some ppl are blessed. everyone is trying to help them.

Jelena needs to help herself. Nothing will change unless she realizes that she in crap up to her years with those brothers.

jimbo mack
Dec 20th, 2006, 02:43 PM
omg :help: is she gonna except their offer?

©@®eLess
Dec 20th, 2006, 02:49 PM
omg :help: is she gonna except their offer?

well they say Jelena still has Serbian passport..as well as Australian...and that its their duty to help her as serbia citizen and sportsman. The only question is why Now....why didnt they do it earlier...i guess they had bad experience with Damir... now they offer her maximum security in Belgrade. Her life is already screwed up...when with 23 she needs to have maximum security from her parents....

Philip
Dec 20th, 2006, 02:58 PM
:eek:

Not again.... :bigcry:

rada
Dec 20th, 2006, 10:15 PM
it's nice serbia did that but the best thing for jelena is to come back to aust :)

Just Do It
Dec 20th, 2006, 10:21 PM
She will not accept this !

matthias
Dec 20th, 2006, 10:22 PM
how often will she change the country that she represent :lol:

switz
Dec 20th, 2006, 10:23 PM
yes Dokic really should be in Australia training away from all this crap we're hearing about. Her life though. If she swaps nationalities again i think i'll have to stop making excuses for her.

frenchie
Dec 20th, 2006, 10:27 PM
she needs to fix her life first before training anywhere!

Just Do It
Dec 20th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Serbian tennis federation offered her place where she could train (live), but she still can play for Australia !

vutt
Dec 20th, 2006, 10:50 PM
well they say Jelena still has Serbian passport..as well as Australian...and that its their duty to help her as serbia citizen and sportsman. The only question is why Now....why didnt they do it earlier...i guess they had bad experience with Damir...

LOL! I think you know answer to that question - it'because of that recent incident with croatian mob.

well it just confirms that they don't give a shit about Jelena as person, but when serb was attacked by croat they turn red hot. Now they speaking about security, yeah...

vutt
Dec 20th, 2006, 10:52 PM
how often will she change the country that she represent :lol:

She changed (actually fixed Damirs mistake) only once and that was year ago...

matthias
Dec 20th, 2006, 10:53 PM
She changed (actually fixed Damirs mistake) only once and that was year ago...

i thought she was Serbia/Montenegro - Australia - Serbia/Montenegro and now Australia again?

vutt
Dec 20th, 2006, 10:55 PM
i thought she was Serbia/Montenegro - Australia - Serbia/Montenegro and now Australia again?

Once again SHE changed only once...

Joana
Dec 20th, 2006, 11:42 PM
What a :weirdo: decision, there are tons of our girls who need such help.
But she won't accept it anyway so it's all good.

UDACHi
Dec 20th, 2006, 11:50 PM
she's so obnoxious. i don't know why she's training in croatia or serbia or wherever in eastern europe she is if a year ago she made everyone think she was gunna be in australia. if she's too dumb to get that europe is bad for her, it's time for her to just face the fact that she's a hasbeen.

Привет
Dec 20th, 2006, 11:58 PM
No she was born in Yugoslavia, immigrated to Australia with her parents, represented Australia as a young girl, then switched nationalities in 2000 because of Damir. So as a tennis professional she has only represented Australia & then Yugoslavia (Serbia) & then Australia again end of last year.
Serbian tennis federation offered her place where she could train (live), but she still can play for Australia !
Yeah that is what I got from this as well, they aren't offering her a change of nationalities, just a place to train and live.

PLP
Dec 21st, 2006, 12:55 AM
Yeah that is what I got from this as well, they aren't offering her a change of nationalities, just a place to train and live.

If that's the case she should definitely take it!!

rockstar
Dec 21st, 2006, 02:31 AM
oh well, at least now serbian tennis is beter with jankovic and ivanovic :o
so who knows?

Dementieva Serve
Dec 21st, 2006, 03:06 AM
Why can't Dokic just train in the country she represents?

Just Do It
Dec 21st, 2006, 01:20 PM
Because she will play itf tournaments in Europe, so she must have training base in Europe ;)

Leopold Stotch
Dec 21st, 2006, 04:07 PM
Europe is the best base for a professional tennis player. That's just how it is.