PDA

View Full Version : Fed Cup United States vs. Belgium to be held in Delray Beach.

santhuruu
Dec 17th, 2006, 03:41 PM
In Delray Beach the Fed Cup matches between Belgium and the United States will be held on hardcourts. In the first round of the World Group on the 21st and 22nd of April they will play against each other. There is a big chance that both Henin-Hardenne and Clijsters won't participate in this encounter, but Flipkens will play for sure. The United States will have to do it without the pregnant Davenport and the Williams sisters.

From Sporza, Belgium.

Hmmm I have my doubts, because I think Serena and Venus could play there, and perhaps Henin too, but Clijsters already said that she would probably not play in Fed Cup next year.

Paialii
Dec 17th, 2006, 03:43 PM
If Serena/Venus are healthy, I don't see why they wouldn't play- April is a dead month for the two of them, it would keep them in match form.

Viktymise
Dec 17th, 2006, 04:56 PM
I hope theres a possibilty for a Venus - JHH match :drool:, i thik Vee is more likely to play than Serena

.Andrew.
Dec 17th, 2006, 06:20 PM
I hope theres a possibilty for a Venus - JHH match :drool:, i thik Vee is more likely to play than Serena

Yeah, I see Venus playing Fed Cup more than Serena... Delray Beach is a nice place hopefully the Americans can pull through against the Belgians (sorry Justine)

jochem
Dec 17th, 2006, 07:15 PM
If only Kim, Justine, Serena and Venus would play... that would be out of this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine the following match-ups:

Kim - Serena
JHH - Venus
Kim - Venus
JHH - Serena

powerbackhand
Dec 17th, 2006, 07:30 PM
people who are slightly mysterious, who haven’t thrown themselves at you and have a ton of self-respect. Keeping the mystery alive is key and in order to keep yourself front-of-mind of your crush, don’t jump in headfirst – just get your toe wet and take it from there.

All the Way?
Deciding you want to have sex is a huge step, but that doesn’t mean you have to go from hand-holding to crazy boudoir action all in one night! Sex involves lots of other cool stuff apart from the act itself, and in order to feel totally comfortable with yourself and your partner, it’s a far far better idea to let things happen sloowwly! Baby steps kids!

Case Study One: Sally and Brad: Watching-Paint-Dry Romance
Sally and Brad. OK, we know even the sound of their names together inspires of chorus of ‘When will they GET TOGETHER!?’, but these two lovesick puppies are also prime examples of the many benefits of taking it slow. By the time they put it in writing, their solid friendship and unbelievable amounts of sexual tension will have set their love affair on the right track!

Case Study Two: Amanda and Drew: Look-Where-That-Got-Them Romance
Impulsive Amanda didn’t stop to think before jumping in the sack with the spunky Drew and the fall-out was considerable. The relationship she worked so hard on with Belle went up in smoke plus she gave the residents of Summer Bay Reason 4,561 as to why she’s capital-D-Dodgy! Bad move Amanda! Look before you leap if you want to land on both feet.

By Georgia Clark

Take it slow or speed it up – what do you think? Are Ric and Mattie making the right decisions in their relationship? Tell us on homeandaway@seven.com.au!

terjw
Dec 17th, 2006, 07:31 PM
If only Kim, Justine, Serena and Venus would play... that would be out of this world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine the following match-ups:

Kim - Serena
JHH - Venus
Kim - Venus
JHH - Serena

Well we can all dream. USA & Belgium have played a lot of times - isn't it a shame we didn't get that lineup plus Lindsay before? Getting back to reality - it didn't take rocket science to predict Venus, Serena, & Lindsay wouldn't be playing in Fed Cup this year against Belgium in the semis - despite some wild predictions by some posters on these boards who were convinced otherwise.

Anyway - next year it will be an easy USA win. It's not out the question the sisters won't play, but somehow I don't think they will. Serena in particular has hardly ever played Fed Cup. What is 100% certain is that neither Kim nor Justine will be playing for Belgium.

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 17th, 2006, 07:34 PM
I don't see why Serena wouldn't play :shrug: it'll be after Miami, so both should be played up and healthy.

It would be GREAT to have the top 4 from 2003 against each other.

:drool: I hope all 4 of them play.

Slumpsova
Dec 17th, 2006, 07:38 PM

Kim - Serena
JHH - Venus
Kim - Venus
JHH - Serena
and imagine what the match-ups could possibly be in case big names are not interested :tape: :help:

Kirsten Flipkens - Vania King
Caroline Maes - Bethanie Mattek
Kirsten Flipkens - Bethanie Mattek
Caroline Maes - Vania King