PDA

View Full Version : Which of the follwing is your favourite rivalry?

A FAN OF SERENA!
Dec 17th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Right, in my introduction thread, Lovefifteeen told me to make polls, so I'll make this one. I hope it turns out by the way, as O'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly.

A FAN OF SERENA!
Dec 17th, 2006, 09:23 AM
These three rivalries have been the best in the last several years in my opinion, providing high quality, dramatic matches mostly every time. I'' say Serena vs Capriati, mainly for the fact that Serena is my favourite player.

A FAN OF SERENA!
Dec 17th, 2006, 09:29 AM
Good, it did turn out.

Highlandman
Dec 17th, 2006, 09:48 AM
Maybe Venus-Hingis, because they are in the same age and came to the same time. But the other two ones are great, too.

MrSerenaWilliams
Dec 17th, 2006, 09:52 AM
Serena/Capriati

they've never met in GS finals like the other 2, but MAN they've been some of the most ELECTRIC matches I've seen....even though the last one .....:fiery:

all three of them are good, but yeah, Serena's my fave too and Venus is losing in the other H2Hs so...yeah, Serena/Capritai

A FAN OF SERENA!
Dec 17th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Serena/Capriati

they've never met in GS finals like the other 2, but MAN they've been some of the most ELECTRIC matches I've seen....even though the last one .....:fiery:

all three of them are good, but yeah, Serena's my fave too and Venus is losing in the other H2Hs so...yeah, Serena/Capritai

I agree, Serena and Capriati usually have met in the quater-finals of the Slams. And that's what I love about Capriati-Serena matches, neither will give in, and both get so pumped up when playing each other.

Let's hope that Capriati returns next year, so we can have more of these matches.

sapir1434
Dec 17th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Serena - Capriati for sure

A FAN OF SERENA!
Dec 17th, 2006, 11:26 AM
I'm surprised to see that there is not one single vote for Venus vs Lindsay

Princeza
Dec 17th, 2006, 11:28 AM
i liked hingis vs williams sisters

Viktymise
Dec 17th, 2006, 11:30 AM
Venus - Hingis, lots of great matches and drama too

Ben.
Dec 17th, 2006, 11:31 AM
Lindsay-Venus is my favourite out of the three. both of them just bashed that ball til the stuffing was gone from it & it was just incredible to see the two of them going for it with great precision.

Venus-Hingis was up there as well too on my list, Hingis was the one with all the finesse & Venus was the one with all the power.

A FAN OF SERENA!
Dec 17th, 2006, 11:37 AM
Isn't it a shame to think that we may never see another Serena-Capriati, or Lindsay-Venus match again. :sad:

HenryMag.
Dec 17th, 2006, 12:28 PM
Hingis vs. Venus

serenafan08
Dec 17th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Serena-Capriati for sure. Venus-Hingis follows closely behind, but there was more tension when Serena and Jennifer played against each other.

.Andrew.
Dec 17th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Venus-Lindsay :) Lots of power in their matchups.

Venus-Hingis would be a close second because Martina had all the finesse and great touch while Venus was more of the player who hit for power and winners :)

LUXXXAS
Dec 17th, 2006, 03:34 PM
Lindsay-Martina was the best-16 consecutive finals from 1997 to 2001 :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Tenis Srbija
Dec 17th, 2006, 03:43 PM
I don't think that in either of these were some EXTRA BIG rivalry like in some others...

But from these three I would say Jen and Serena...don't know why :D

Lulu.
Dec 17th, 2006, 05:04 PM
Serena/Capriati they had some great matches

The Daviator
Dec 17th, 2006, 08:00 PM
Venus-Lindsay :)

HiroHC
Dec 17th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Venus-Lindsay :)

You seem strangely familiar to me:tape:

Venus-Martina...Still going on, great matches!