PDA

View Full Version : Sania Mirza has the best forehand yes or no : siddharth

rocksania
Dec 17th, 2006, 05:44 AM
if yes than its gr8 to knw abt it
if no than do tell who has a better forehand than sania mirza who has a destructive forehand,,,

all the best $ania DARLING

$iddharth Loves $ANIA MIRZA....:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/8420/sania6qe8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/7008/sania10pw8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Dec 17th, 2006, 06:43 AM
its a great forehand and its forsure explosive but its not consistent enough yet so i dont think she has the best forehand

players like Maria, Davenport, Nicole, Serena have better forehands

A FAN OF SERENA!
Dec 17th, 2006, 06:46 AM
its a great forehand and its forsure explosive but its not consistent enough yet so i dont think she has the best forehand

players like Maria, Davenport, Nicole, Serena have better forehands

Completely agree.

arn
Dec 17th, 2006, 08:21 AM
I would go for Kim as the best and most complete forehand. She can hit winners with it from the back of her foot, aswell as topspin, short angles, pounding the ball,...

A FAN OF SERENA!
Dec 17th, 2006, 08:26 AM
I would go for Kim as the best and most complete orehand. She can hit winners with it from the back of her foot, aswell as topspin, short angles, pounding the ball,...

Good point, although in the 2003 French Open Final, she could barely keep her forehand in the court.

willrock
Dec 17th, 2006, 09:49 AM
Her forehand is good but she needs to work harder on it to be more efficient.

Louis Cyphre
Dec 17th, 2006, 09:51 AM
no of course

Dexter
Dec 17th, 2006, 09:59 AM
It's good when it's on but to say it's the best it's a plain madness :lol:

SvetaPleaseWin.
Dec 17th, 2006, 10:01 AM
mirza may have the biggest forehand but it isnt the best-dementieva has the best forehand followed by kuznetsova. i would put others such as schnyder and ivanovic ahead of mirza cos they know how to use it more effectively-i think in time mirza will probably have the best forehand but i think it will take her a couple of years to fully know how to use it tactically rather than just tonking it all the time

Ben.
Dec 17th, 2006, 10:22 AM
sania just needs to learn how to use her forehand smartly rather than just bash it into court & make the risk of creating errors.

so therefore she doesn't have the best forehand but it's a good one still in developing.

Viktymise
Dec 17th, 2006, 10:23 AM
Its pretty huge but that doesnt exactly mean that its the best, she still lacks consistency in it

Ben.
Dec 17th, 2006, 10:24 AM
I would go for Kim as the best and most complete orehand. She can hit winners with it from the back of her foot, aswell as topspin, short angles, pounding the ball,...

I agree :D well said :yeah:

A FAN OF SERENA!
Dec 17th, 2006, 10:30 AM
In my opinion, Capriati has the cleanest, best forehand in tennis. She can do anything with her backhand, and if all else is failing in a match, it's the one shot she can always rely on. She hits it so consistantly, and hits plenty of winners of it too.

wateva
Dec 17th, 2006, 12:16 PM
of course not.
i mean anyone could just pound their forehands.
it's those that land inside the court that matters. :o

Just Do It
Dec 17th, 2006, 12:21 PM
nope...

Ivanovic :angel:

jazzfuzion
Dec 17th, 2006, 01:13 PM
well its really good,especially that crosscourt flat hard to the corner one(mostly when its on its breathtaking),but sometimes when its not,it goes really awry....

and yes,i think clijsters,sharapova,jennifer,davenport and so many countless others i can think of right now are much better than hers at the mo.

denine
Dec 17th, 2006, 01:18 PM
No

Apoorv
Dec 17th, 2006, 02:20 PM
If u compare sania's forehand which she was hitting throughout this year, its not consistant so it looses the battle even though it is the strongest.

but if you see all her matches of asian games except the finals, she was very consistant and manipulative with it and she overtakes many names written in previous posts.

.Andrew.
Dec 17th, 2006, 02:33 PM
It's good but it is definitely not the best. She makes way too many errors.

Tenis Srbija
Dec 17th, 2006, 02:52 PM
:haha: :haha:

The best?

By faaar NOT! :lol: :lol:

-sugi-
Dec 17th, 2006, 03:11 PM
No. Definetely not.

LDF
Dec 17th, 2006, 03:14 PM

I wouldn't say Kim's forehand is the best though because due to her massive swing it can break down. Sometimes she just starts hitting it too late and sprays errors from all over the court. Her backhand, whilst less explosive, is more solid.

Anyway, getting back on topic, Sania definitely doesn't have the best forehand :tape: :lol:

ioni
Dec 17th, 2006, 03:39 PM
No !

selyoink
Dec 17th, 2006, 03:48 PM
Certainly not. I'll take Kuznetsova's among others over Sania's.

Tosh
Dec 17th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Kim has an excellent forehand, quite like Graf's really - big swing and hitting it quite late. Serena's is pretty cruel too. But there are loads of girls with better forehands than Sania, I mean dozens!

jazar
Dec 17th, 2006, 04:40 PM
it is a good and destructive forehand, but firstly it is not consistent enough and secondly there are quite a few players who have better forehands and who can hit winners off it from anywhere in the court. sania can't quite do that yet

tennisrox
Dec 17th, 2006, 04:50 PM
I think with sania's improved fitness, footwork, and the greater variety that she's showing it is by far the best forehand in the game. pretty soon that fact will be very obvious. Incredibly powerful, absolutely effortless, and beautifully balanced.
She is also more creative now in her use of the shot both tactically and in terms of shotmaking. The angles she created in that match with hingis were just unreal. Consistency is not that far away now.

oliverbecken
Dec 17th, 2006, 04:51 PM
CONCHITA MARTINEZ FOREHAND the best!!!:hearts: , then steffi´s.

Now KIM or DAVENPORT:bounce:

Apoorv
Dec 17th, 2006, 05:04 PM
conchita above steffi! graf is the frauline forehand! the benchmark of all forehands.

Kim's_fan_4ever
Dec 17th, 2006, 05:07 PM
Nope, it's good but not the best.

Lulu.
Dec 17th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Its good but its not the best

Apoorv
Dec 17th, 2006, 05:13 PM
I think with sania's improved fitness, footwork, and the greater variety that she's showing it is by far the best forehand in the game. pretty soon that fact will be very obvious. Incredibly powerful, absolutely effortless, and beautifully balanced.
She is also more creative now in her use of the shot both tactically and in terms of shotmaking. The angles she created in that match with hingis were just unreal. Consistency is not that far away now.

this sums up everything. sania's forehand is different than other forehand coz she times it very well and will be soon the best forehand as it will attain consistancy due to sania's improved fitness.

saniamania
Dec 17th, 2006, 05:15 PM

Can't agree more with you mate. :wavey:

égalité
Dec 17th, 2006, 05:16 PM
Nicole Vaidisova has the best forehand in the game today, I think.

Carsten
Dec 17th, 2006, 05:17 PM
definitely she hasn't... rthere are better ones such as Dementieva, Clijsters, Sharapova, Davenport, Henin, Ivanovic, Vaidisova, Hantuchova, Williams, etc ;)

Mightymirza
Dec 17th, 2006, 05:18 PM

:yeah: The mixture of power and angles she can produce can be :eek: at times!! I cant wait till she plays Momo!! :bounce: her CCFH would give momo some serious problems for sure...:bounce:

Mightymirza
Dec 17th, 2006, 05:19 PM

:spit:

Shooter
Dec 17th, 2006, 06:39 PM
Sania's forehand is impressive in one way - she's very good at generating her own pace. Not everyone can do that. But that doesn't mean it's a reliable weapon against top players in pressure situations. The best players don't often put you in a position to generate your own pace. They make you run, stretch, keep you deep, etc. Best forehand I saw live in '06 was Mary Pierce.

Jenny.C.Fan
Dec 17th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Jen, Sveta, Ana :)

égalité
Dec 17th, 2006, 09:11 PM
:spit:

Hey! Have you ever SEEN the bitch hit a forehand? She's got some anger management issues or something. :scared:

Ahh, I love Nicole Vaidisova :hearts:

Neptune
Dec 17th, 2006, 09:14 PM

+1. :worship:

Dexter
Dec 17th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Nicole Vaidisova has the best forehand in the game today, I think.Out of youngsters, Ana's FH is better than Nicole's. It's more consistent and Ana hits more FH winners than Nicole does.

Tenis Srbija
Dec 17th, 2006, 09:18 PM
Ana Ivanović has by faaar better forheand...

Andrew..
Dec 17th, 2006, 09:36 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

It also is the first shot that collapses under the slightest bit of pressure. And when it goes off, it goes OFF.

Not to mention that it's just an ugly shot to look at, and over the past year, she's become increasingly brainless with it.

WhatTheDeuce
Dec 18th, 2006, 03:29 AM
Sania's got the most devastatingly powerful forehand on the tour, no question about it, IMO. That being said, it's also erratic, which is why it can't be considered the best... for now. When it's 'ON' though, it is the most dangerous forehand there is.

So Disrespectful
Dec 18th, 2006, 05:16 AM
That really is a hard question. It is impressive when she's playing well, but like many others have pointed out, it's missing consistency still. That will improve with time.

Right now I'd still put it in the top 10 current forehands, Hantuchova's is probably the best when she's on.

KimC&MariaSNo1's
Dec 18th, 2006, 06:00 AM
Hantuchova's is probably the best when she's on.

you serious? :eek: :lol: :help:

hingisGOAT
Dec 18th, 2006, 06:06 AM
what a ridiculous question. the answer is an emphatic NO!

of the top players, clijsters and kuznetsova have the best forehands.

of the almost-top players, dementieva and vaidisova have the best forehands.

if capriati was still playing, she would have the best forehand by far.

of all the players i just mentioned, currently i think vaidisova's forehand is the hardest, heaviest shot in women's tennis. and yes, that means i think her forehand is better than mirza's and ivanovic's, get over it

Stamp Paid
Dec 18th, 2006, 06:26 AM
Sania's better than Ivanovic? I dunno.

MistyGrey
Dec 18th, 2006, 08:11 AM
Nope!
Lindsay,Mary,Serena,Jennifer,Dementieva among active players.

MatchpointPRT
Dec 18th, 2006, 06:15 PM
Not at all. It´s nice to watch when she hits those big forehands but it´s one in and the next is out, so she will have to controll her power a bit and in the day she stars doing that, she will have a good forehand, maybe less spectacular but more consistent which in terms of winning points is a lot better.
But even in power i don´t think she´s the best...there´s Sharapova, Dementieva, Ivanovic...

MatchpointPRT
Dec 18th, 2006, 06:16 PM
i forgot Mary, she also has a powerful forehand... and if we say that Sania Mirza because she has a powerful forehand, we can say the same of Karolina Sprem. That girl has power in every shot, although she hasn´t the best shots because she doesn´t controll the power...

©@®eLess
Dec 18th, 2006, 07:17 PM
Serena,Lindsay,Kim,Nicole,Maria,Ana.....

©@®eLess
Dec 18th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Ivanovic...with such an ease...do we have to mention her blasting returns...Gee i always think about Toronto final...and Martina's face when Ana's return blast the court in 0.000001 seconds :o

Tenis Srbija
Dec 18th, 2006, 07:26 PM
That really is a hard question. It is impressive when she's playing well, but like many others have pointed out, it's missing consistency still. That will improve with time.

Right now I'd still put it in the top 10 current forehands, Hantuchova's is probably the best when she's on.

:lol: :lol:

That is ridiculous...So many players have much better forehand than Dani's best...

Davenport, Ivanović, Justine, Kim, Nicole...should I continue? :rolleyes:

MatchpointPRT
Dec 18th, 2006, 09:19 PM
:lol: :lol:

That is ridiculous...So many players have much better forehand than Dani's best...

Davenport, Ivanović, Justine, Kim, Nicole...should I continue? :rolleyes:

I don´t think it´s ridiculous. Hantuchova when she´s on has a really good forehand. The forehand down the line is really good, unfortunatelly she uses it well just 2 or 3 tournaments per year.

Nicolás89
Dec 18th, 2006, 09:34 PM
I don´t think it´s ridiculous. Hantuchova when she´s on has a really good forehand. The forehand down the line is really good, unfortunatelly she uses it well just 2 or 3 tournaments per year.

i would say 2 or 3 times per year, i'd never saw her with a great forehand:o

Tenis Srbija
Dec 18th, 2006, 09:45 PM
I have never seen that "best in the world" forehand either from Dani... :scratch: :shrug:

And by the way, there are tons of players that can hit smashing forehand, but the thing is that it needs to be hit more then few times... Dammit I can hit a forehand that no one can return, but only once a month, once a year... :rolleyes:

Havok
Dec 18th, 2006, 10:06 PM
It's a massive shot, but she has horrid control over it. Give me Golovin's forehand any day of the week over Mirza's. There's plenty forehands which are much better all around than Sania's, though she has big potential with that shot!

WonderfulLee
Dec 18th, 2006, 10:12 PM
No Of course!

MatchpointPRT
Dec 18th, 2006, 11:13 PM
i would say 2 or 3 times per year, i'd never saw her with a great forehand:o

It´s your opinion although i think you should see more matches from Daniela... I´m not saying she has the best forehand but she has a good forehand and in some tournaments when she´s playing her best she has one of the best forehands. All the players that have a good forehand also fail, Dementieva, Ivanovic, Sharapova, Clijsters,etc etc... but in some tournaments they are playing their best forehands, the same for Daniela. The only thing about Daniela is that when she´s in a bad day her forehand works too much against her, but when she´s on she´s really very good to be compared with the best forehands...

urock34
Dec 18th, 2006, 11:33 PM
i would say vaidisova has the best forehand

Fingon
Dec 19th, 2006, 02:20 AM
no, and quite a few players have a better forehand.

Ivanovic, Henin-Hardenne, Clijsters, Dementieva, Kuznetsova, the now retired Davenport, just to name a few.

vogus
Dec 19th, 2006, 02:34 AM

:haha: Hantuchova has one of the worst, if not THE worst, forehand in the Top 20. It is so erratic and she almost never hits it inside-out to blow open a point, like players with strong forehands, Dementieva, Kuznetsova, Henin, etc, do routinely.

Junex
Dec 19th, 2006, 05:22 AM
Its official...Sania's fans are really crazy!!!!!!

best forehand....:lol:

rocksania
Dec 19th, 2006, 10:10 AM
hey junex can u plzz tell me the reason why u think we as fans of $ania r crazy ..

she does have a destructive forehand when on song ,as other players when she has an off day she has an erratic FH but then its a very natural shot for her and it can only get better is what i feel because it took many years for a player to know an art and then excel it but it took sania one year for her FH and hopefully in the coming years she will make it a bit too consistent and her deadly weapon,,

all the best $ania for the hopman cup

Tenis Srbija
Dec 19th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Its official...Sania's fans are really crazy!!!!!!

best forehand....:lol:

You could say that...

Now I'm gonna make a thread "Ana Ivanović...best defender ever?" :lol: :D

Mightymirza
Dec 19th, 2006, 03:16 PM
You could say that...

Now I'm gonna make a thread "Ana Ivanović...best defender ever?" :lol: :D

:lol: or Nicole vaidisova has best forehand in womens tennis ever!!! :spit: :lol:

saniarox
Dec 19th, 2006, 07:52 PM
sania mirza has the best potential forehand in the game, which, IMO, will soon translate to the best FH among active players, hands down.

the erratic sania that most here are talking about was what everyone saw through most of this year. however, if the asian games was any indication, she is well on the way to making it more consistent.

sania's FH is much better than dementieva's, ivanovic's, kuznetsova's, clijsters etc., etc.. those who can't see that are dumb or biased.

come mid-2007, people will see how devastating her FH is. she has made substantial improvements in her fitness, and the results are already showing.

saying kuznetsova's or ivanovic's or dementieva's or pierce's or sprem's FH is better than sania's is like saying roddick has a better serve than sampras. on the face of it, it appears true bcos roddick does hit the ball harder than sampras, he usually has a higher 1st serve % etc. but pace is not everything or the only thing. where sania's FH beats everybody else's FH hollow is in the disguise of her FH. she hits the ball late (not as much as graf, but much later than the rest of them) and changes direction using her wrist at the last minute. makes it impossible to predict. that alone makes it dangerous. when you add the immense pace that she puts on it, u've got a singular shot, ala sampras' serve.

Dexter
Dec 19th, 2006, 08:05 PM
^^ death. :spit:

Sharapova's_Boy
Dec 20th, 2006, 02:01 AM
:lol: or Nicole vaidisova has best forehand in womens tennis ever!!! :spit: :lol:

:confused:

It may not be the best, but it sure as hell is among the top 5 on tour.

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Dec 20th, 2006, 06:54 AM
of the top players, clijsters and kuznetsova have the best forehands.

of the almost-top players, dementieva and vaidisova have the best forehands.

Lena almost top player . :confused: :confused: :confused:

Who are the top players ?

rocksania
Dec 20th, 2006, 09:06 AM
sania mirza has the best potential forehand in the game, which, IMO, will soon translate to the best FH among active players, hands down.

the erratic sania that most here are talking about was what everyone saw through most of this year. however, if the asian games was any indication, she is well on the way to making it more consistent.

sania's FH is much better than dementieva's, ivanovic's, kuznetsova's, clijsters etc., etc.. those who can't see that are dumb or biased.

come mid-2007, people will see how devastating her FH is. she has made substantial improvements in her fitness, and the results are already showing.

saying kuznetsova's or ivanovic's or dementieva's or pierce's or sprem's FH is better than sania's is like saying roddick has a better serve than sampras. on the face of it, it appears true bcos roddick does hit the ball harder than sampras, he usually has a higher 1st serve % etc. but pace is not everything or the only thing. where sania's FH beats everybody else's FH hollow is in the disguise of her FH. she hits the ball late (not as much as graf, but much later than the rest of them) and changes direction using her wrist at the last minute. makes it impossible to predict. that alone makes it dangerous. when you add the immense pace that she puts on it, u've got a singular shot, ala sampras' serve.

Perfect 10 on 10 saniarox u seem to be a very practical guy and a true fan of $ania mirza like me though u r right in telling that mid 2007 or rather by 2007 her FH will be getting to levels of perfection.
i feel the same too and just hope that what she showed in THE ASIAN HOPMAN CUP AND DOHA ASIAN GAMES was just a trailor of the movie which should be shown in her game from 31st december itself...

rocksania
Dec 20th, 2006, 02:28 PM
she is the best and will be the best as long as we are here to support her..

all the best $Ania DARLING

Tenis Srbija
Dec 20th, 2006, 03:35 PM

What a load of crap, crap, crap... :rolleyes: :help:
The same answer will give the fan of Maria Vento-Kabchi is someone ask's him does she have the best FH...

There is about ten players that have faaaar better FH then Sania. Live with the true ;) Don't lie your self...

wateva
Dec 20th, 2006, 03:58 PM
Perfect 10 on 10 saniarox u seem to be a very practical guy and a true fan of $ania mirza like me though u r right in telling that mid 2007 or rather by 2007 her FH will be getting to levels of perfection.
i feel the same too and just hope that what she showed in THE ASIAN HOPMAN CUP AND DOHA ASIAN GAMES was just a trailor of the movie which should be shown in her game from 31st december itself...

i think that movie is going to suck. :tape:
and it's trailer.:o

rocksania
Dec 20th, 2006, 04:26 PM
of cors not ..i did not mean any movie of sania i mean to say that the consistency and perfection shown by sania in her FH was very good and is getting deadly by every passsing day and her more active movement on the court has been an icing on the cake,,in the last two tournaments like the ASIAN HOPMAN CUP and DOHA ASIAN GAMES..she was looking very good except the final of the singles gold medal match where she was looking very tired after playing more than a dozen official matches within 10 dayzz

hope u also start believing some day or the other that sania mirza is a gr8 athlete she just needs few more years to be a complete player from all angles....and her FH needs no explanation is what i feel..

Mightymirza
Dec 20th, 2006, 05:03 PM
of cors not ..i did not mean any movie of sania i mean to say that the consistency and perfection shown by sania in her FH was very good and is getting deadly by every passsing day and her more active movement on the court has been an icing on the cake,,in the last two tournaments like the ASIAN HOPMAN CUP and DOHA ASIAN GAMES..she was looking very good except the final of the singles gold medal match where she was looking very tired after playing more than a dozen official matches within 10 dayzz

hope u also start believing some day or the other that sania mirza is a gr8 athlete she just needs few more years to be a complete player from all angles....and her FH needs no explanation is what i feel..

I think you should chill out a bit..Agreed she has a great raw potential but saying shes one of the best atheletes!!!!:o :spit:

Mightymirza
Dec 20th, 2006, 05:07 PM
i think that movie is going to suck. :tape:
and it's trailer.:o

Well I think it might suck too..:o But just to let you know again, these "movies" just last for 2 hours once a full moon so you can always turn your tv off for those 2 hrs:wavey: for some days..Instead of bitching around about them!!!

Xeon
Dec 20th, 2006, 05:29 PM
If she has the best forehand,then many players are better than "the best". :lol:

saniarox
Dec 20th, 2006, 11:17 PM
What a load of crap, crap, crap... :rolleyes: :help:
The same answer will give the fan of Maria Vento-Kabchi is someone ask's him does she have the best FH...

There is about ten players that have faaaar better FH then Sania. Live with the true ;) Don't lie your self...

wrong !! totally, absolutely wrong. if u say there are at least ten players that are better than sania as a total player, i can accept. but, just looking at the FH, there's hardly anybody who's better than her, and maybe a couple who are, arguably, equal to her.

do i make sense ? or a better example would be looking at men's players.

there are at many players who are far better as tennis players than ivanisevic (sampras, agassi, becker, edberg, courier, etc., etc.) but hardly anybody who has a better serve, and just a couple (sampras, krajicek) who have almost as good a serve.

saniarox
Dec 20th, 2006, 11:18 PM
If she has the best forehand,then many players are better than "the best". :lol:

u cannot be better than the best. ;)

rocksania
Dec 21st, 2006, 05:45 AM
hey mighty u r right tat we must get chill but then
CHAMPIONS ARE ALWAYS SUPPORTED BUT ITS THE POTENTIAL CHAMPIONS WHO ARE TO BE SUPPORTED

$ania is definetely a potential champion...wat does other fans of $ania DARLING feels

all the best $ania

Brett.
Dec 21st, 2006, 05:47 AM
Yes i agreed that she got a massive forehand which was told by Soph! She couldn't believe it!

WhatTheDeuce
Dec 21st, 2006, 05:50 AM
LOL. We know you love Sania, you dont need to say it in every post. Put it in your signature or something.

Brett.
Dec 21st, 2006, 05:54 AM
LOL. We know you love Sania, you dont need to say it in every post. Put it in your signature or something.

I don't love Sania! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

rocksania
Dec 21st, 2006, 05:57 AM
I don't love Sania! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i suppose he is telling to me ..nice idea to put it in my signature.,,,

i really love her and wanna meet her ...

Brett.
Dec 21st, 2006, 05:58 AM
i suppose he is telling to me ..nice idea to put it in my signature.,,,

i really love her and wanna meet her ...

Book your flight to come to Australia and meet Sania! :p

rocksania
Dec 21st, 2006, 06:24 AM
i would love to come but i have exams so cant come ...will u go to the australian open and support my sweet little angel ......$ania Mirza

all the best $ania DARLING.....

Kunal
Dec 21st, 2006, 06:27 AM
shes lookin better these days

Kunal
Dec 21st, 2006, 06:29 AM
really surprised how long this thread has become for what apparent reason?

rocksania
Dec 21st, 2006, 06:31 AM
she is playing at her peak is wat she says looking at her best wat we say and making india proud wat all INDIA say..

$ania is the best...

rocksania
Dec 21st, 2006, 06:33 AM
its the magic of $ania mirza not any one else kunal hope u also agree wid me ....

she is a charmer and a gr8 person so why not we call her a magician also,,,,,

$ania ROCKZZZZZ

rocksania
Dec 21st, 2006, 03:13 PM
she sure has it in her but needs a bit of time..wat say frndzz does annyone denies it..

Tenis Srbija
Dec 21st, 2006, 03:22 PM
:rolleyes: :lol:

rocksania
Dec 22nd, 2006, 05:10 AM
nothin to laugh

rocksania
Dec 24th, 2006, 04:48 PM
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/670/sania2gn3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

-sugi-
Dec 24th, 2006, 04:59 PM
stop bumping this thread please, it is obvious it is not the best forehand, just a good forehand.

Ballbasher
Aug 27th, 2007, 06:24 PM
I think it got a lot better during the season but not the best Ivanovic's is better for example

Mama´sBoy
Aug 27th, 2007, 06:25 PM
Ivanovic and maybe even Goerges have a better Forehand

saracuddler
Aug 27th, 2007, 06:29 PM
she has big

Mightymirza
Aug 27th, 2007, 06:30 PM
who bumped this thread?? :rolleyes:

tennis_fanno
Aug 27th, 2007, 06:32 PM
r u f*cking kidding me?? best forehand?! best than serena, venus, maria,ana??? no way:p

Hashim.
Aug 27th, 2007, 06:33 PM
and the reason for the bump is :rolleyes:

LUVMIRZA
Aug 27th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Yes. Sania has the best forehand in the world. When she starts using it to its full effect then u'll know!!!

WhatTheDeuce
Aug 27th, 2007, 06:37 PM
who bumped this thread?? :rolleyes:
I know right. :o x 10000

Apoorv
Aug 27th, 2007, 06:39 PM
:scared:

This thread only brings insults to Sania. :rolleyes:

Mr. Magassi
Aug 27th, 2007, 07:12 PM
it's her best shot, but not the best forehand...

saracuddler
Aug 28th, 2007, 02:32 AM
I know right. :o x 10000

*droooooool*@sig :hearts: =]]]

saracuddler
Aug 28th, 2007, 02:42 AM
*droooooooolmore* =]]] :p

Seyz
Aug 28th, 2007, 03:03 AM
I would say best forehand ; only possibly beaten by Serena.

Belco
Aug 28th, 2007, 03:24 AM
ivanovic has a killer forehand when its working