PDA

View Full Version : Any player comments about Lindsay's announcement?

Jakeev
Dec 17th, 2006, 03:12 AM
Zina Garrison so far is the only player, former and current, that has said anything about Lindsay's pregnancy annoucement.

Just wondering has anyone else made any comments or reflections?

Andrew..
Dec 17th, 2006, 03:16 AM
I think you'll hear alot more from players at the AO, specifically players like Venus, Serena, Justine, Hingis and Amélie. Lindsay was always a big player at the AO, and she'll be missed there.

Wannabeknowitall
Dec 17th, 2006, 03:30 AM
I think you'll hear alot more from players at the AO, specifically players like Venus, Serena, Justine, Hingis and Amélie. Lindsay was always a big player at the AO, and she'll be missed there.

Well it appeared that Lindsay might keep the all-time wins at the AO secure for perhaps 3 or four generations of tennis until Martina Hingis came back.

hurricanejeanne
Dec 17th, 2006, 04:15 AM

Yeah, definately by those players. I'm really interested in what Martina and Venus and Serena will say.

And Lindsay will be missed at all of her regular tournaments. Particularly the majors and the Cali tournaments. She's such a huge part of the tour when you really think about it.

LindsayRulz
Dec 17th, 2006, 04:59 AM
Yeah, definately by those players. I'm really interested in what Martina and Venus and Serena will say.

And Lindsay will be missed at all of her regular tournaments. Particularly the majors and the Cali tournaments. She's such a huge part of the tour when you really think about it.

Yeah, The tour without Lindsay it's like a sexy girl calendar without Kournikova in. Something is really missing :sad:

BTW Jeanne, since Lindsay has announced that she is pregnant you seem to be on the board 24h/24! :lol: Everytime I come here you are online