PDA

View Full Version : Who has Borna Bikic worked with?

Verdasco
Dec 16th, 2006, 10:48 AM
I know he has worked with Jelena Dokic (and now he is with her again) and he has also worked with Karolina Sprem and Marlene Weingartner. They have all fallen down the rankings after having huge potential.

Who else has Borna Bikic worked with?

Highlandman
Dec 16th, 2006, 10:51 AM
When did he worked with Weingartner? In 2005? No wonder that she was so bad there:sad: :sad:

Ben.
Dec 16th, 2006, 11:11 AM
By the looks of things any one that works with Borna suffers the fate of falling down the rankings & be cursed to struggle for their full potential in tennis.

Tenis Srbija
Dec 16th, 2006, 11:17 AM
Borna is not a coach...so every girl that takes him as one has no other destiny but to fall... :o

Verdasco
Dec 16th, 2006, 11:40 AM
I hate that stupid Borna Bikic :mad:

Erika_Angel
Dec 16th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Weingartner was only coach briefly by Borna I think. Though it was when she got arguably her biggest win against Capriati in the first round of the AUS Open 03, which probably had little to do with Borna's coaching though lol.

Highlandman
Dec 16th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Weingartner was only coach briefly by Borna I think. Though it was when she got arguably her biggest win against Capriati in the first round of the AUS Open 03, which probably had little to do with Borna's coaching though lol.

Ah okay:lol:

But her 2005-season was rather a Bikic-Season:help: :tape: :fiery: :sad:

Her match against Cap:hearts:

Erika_Angel
Dec 16th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Ah okay:lol:

But her 2005-season was rather a Bikic-Season:help: :tape: :fiery: :sad:

Her match against Cap:hearts:

He wasn't working with her in 05 though :p

Just Do It
Dec 16th, 2006, 12:54 PM
who cares ?

Verdasco
Dec 16th, 2006, 01:05 PM
Jelena fans :sobbing:

who cares ?

Just Do It
Dec 16th, 2006, 01:07 PM
You know i am Jelena's fan, but i really dont care about it ! Actually i think they dont deserve to be talked about !!!

Darop.
Dec 16th, 2006, 01:10 PM
who cares ?

If you don't, then shut up :weirdo:

I honestly do care, and not because I'm a Jelena fan, just out of curiosity.

Highlandman
Dec 16th, 2006, 01:15 PM
He wasn't working with her in 05 though :p

In 2005 came everything together at her:sad: - after reading she retired I was like this Smiley ":sad: ":sad:

Verdasco
Dec 16th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Well said ¤ÐÅХؤ :worship:

Just Do It
Dec 16th, 2006, 01:17 PM
If you don't, then shut up :weirdo:

I honestly do care, and not because I'm a Jelena fan, just out of curiosity.

Cool off :o

Verdasco
Dec 16th, 2006, 01:18 PM
She retired? I knew she was unranked but I didn't know she retired.

So sad after that miracle win over Capriati at Australian Open :sad:

In 2005 came everything together at her:sad: - after reading she retired I was like this Smiley ":sad: ":sad:

Highlandman
Dec 16th, 2006, 01:19 PM
She retired? I knew she was unranked but I didn't know she retired.

So sad after that miracle win over Capriati at Australian Open :sad:

Yep, she did. :sad: - also Anca Barna, but she got a baby.

Weingartner also def Sanchez-Vicario (2x), Coetzer, Testud, Spirlea, Martinez, (Hingis :p) etc :sad: :sad: :sad:

Verdasco
Dec 16th, 2006, 01:23 PM
That win over Capriati must have been one of the greatest upsets of all time. Capriati was the two time defending champion at the AO and Weingartner was practically unknown ranked 90!

Just Do It
Dec 16th, 2006, 01:27 PM
That win over Capriati must have been one of the greatest upsets of all time. Capriati was the two time defending champion at the AO and Weingartner was practically unknown ranked 90!

And what about Dokic beating Hingis (at that time no1) at W ??? :drool:

I think that was the greatest upset of all time !!

Highlandman
Dec 16th, 2006, 01:34 PM

Yep, it was the greatest win for her, but Weingartner had also some other good wins. She had so much talent:sad: