PDA

View Full Version : F***... Marry... And Kill / Sisters... Girl-Friends... B****

ZeroSOFInfinity
Dec 15th, 2006, 03:09 AM
GUYS:-

OK... Select a WTA Player that you will:-

F*** - You would love or want to have sex or make love to the player. Not necessary be engaged/married to her, and can be a ONS.
Marry - You would want to marry the player (out of love, compassion, necessity, etc).
Kill - Decipher that yourself. :p
GIRL:-

OK... Select a WTA Player that would be your:-

Sister - You treat her like your own kin and will share everything with her; secrets that you won't even tell others about it.
Girl-Friend - You take her as a close friend of yours.
B**** - Your greatest rival and enemy... for whatever reason. :help:NOTE: You can only select ONE (1) player for each catagory.

¤CharlDa¤
Dec 15th, 2006, 03:14 AM
Being gay, I'll do the girls one :lol:

Sister - Stephanie Dubois...I already feel like we shared a lot so I can imagine how great it would be
Girl-Friend - Venus Williams. We would have so much fun hanging out in trendy spots!
B**** - Aleksandra Wozniak :devil:

Andy.
Dec 15th, 2006, 03:20 AM
F*** - Probably Martina Hingis, I bet she would be a real vixen in the bedroom, I was going to say Maria K but Im sure Martina would have a few tricks up her sleeve.
Marry - Maria Sharapova, no question, although we would have to do something about Yuri. She has the stunning looks, she is rich and from reading her blogs and her interviews on TV and stuff she sounds like an awesome and really funny person, I would just have to get a little taller :lol: Plus you would get to meet celebrites and go to heaps of awesome events and parties.
Kill - Well i dont want to kill anyone.

Derek.
Dec 15th, 2006, 03:22 AM
F*** - Not going to name anyone, because I don't want to be disrespectful. :angel:
Marry - Caroline. :hearts:
Kill - No one. :unsure:

Black Mamba.
Dec 15th, 2006, 03:26 AM
The only one I can think of is who I want to marry and that is Mashona Washington. She is so fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and classy.

¤CharlDa¤
Dec 15th, 2006, 03:27 AM
Not to ruin your fun Jumpman23 but I saw at numerous occasions Mashona being less than classy ;)

stevos
Dec 15th, 2006, 03:31 AM

F*** - Nicole Vaidisova, she would be great I'm sure :drool:
Marry - Either Hantuchova or Sharapova, but most likely Daniela, she would be great to marry (and then you know what :hehehe:
Kill - :scared: WTF?

stevos
Dec 15th, 2006, 03:33 AM
F*** - Probably Martina Hingis, I bet she would be a real vixen in the bedroom, I was going to say Maria K but Im sure Martina would have a few tricks up her sleeve.
Marry - Maria Sharapova, no question, although we would have to do something about Yuri. She has the stunning looks, she is rich and from reading her blogs and her interviews on TV and stuff she sounds like an awesome and really funny person, I would just have to get a little taller :lol: Plus you would get to meet celebrites and go to heaps of awesome events and parties.
Kill - Well i dont want to kill anyone.

Oh crap I completely forgot about Martina :lick: She would be GREAT I'm sure of it.

And yeah Maria would be great to marry, plus I am 6'4'' so I could still keep my honour ;)

Lefty.
Dec 15th, 2006, 03:34 AM

F*** - Nicole Vaidisova, she would be great I'm sure :drool:
Marry - Either Hantuchova or Sharapova, but most likely Daniela, she would be great to marry (and then you know what :hehehe:
Kill - :scared: WTF?

Interesting, I would have thought you would marry Maria, considering you are actually tall enough to look decent next to her. :lol: (are you really 6'4" Stevos? :eek: )

CrossCourt~Rally
Dec 15th, 2006, 03:35 AM
Marry: Amy Frazier

Fuck: Iroda :lol:

Kill :angel:

TeamUSA#1
Dec 15th, 2006, 03:35 AM
F***= Martina Hingis--- she seems really kinky to me!
Marry= Jenny Cap (love that girl!)
Kill= well I dont want to kill anyone, but I can't stand Alexandria Stevenson and while I respect her tennis, I dont like JHH

CrossCourt~Rally
Dec 15th, 2006, 03:36 AM
Not to ruin your fun Jumpman23 but I saw at numerous occasions Mashona being less than classy ;)

Maybe she should play doubles with Alex :hearts: ;)

Black Mamba.
Dec 15th, 2006, 03:38 AM

She's fine so I don't care. :lol: :lol: :lol:

CrossCourt~Rally
Dec 15th, 2006, 03:40 AM
She's fine so I don't care. :lol: :lol: :lol:

She still looks classy though ;)

Vincey!
Dec 15th, 2006, 03:43 AM
F***: Sharapova...I'm to small to marry her so i guess it will be nice to have some fun with her ;)
Marry: Kirilenko: She's so cute and seems to be so nice, plus she's Sharapova's best friend so...:hehehe:
Kill: I don't wanna kill someone but I guess if I must do that, it will be JHH:devil:

Black Mamba.
Dec 15th, 2006, 03:44 AM
She still looks classy though ;)

Realest Statement in here.

Diediediediebark
Dec 15th, 2006, 04:10 AM

F*** - Patty, she knows how to ride the momentum.
Marry - Iroda Tulyaganova (have you seen her tits? :eek:
Kill - Dementieva (she refuses to cook so NEXT).

DutchieGirl
Dec 15th, 2006, 04:13 AM
hmm...

sister: :shrug: maybe Renee Reinhard :lol:
girl (best) friend: Misa of course
b*tch - Rodionova or van Boekel - don't care which :angel:

Black Mamba.
Dec 15th, 2006, 04:16 AM

F*** - Patty, she knows how to ride the momentum.
Marry - Iroda Tulyaganova (have you seen her tits? :eek:
Kill - Dementieva (she refuses to cook so NEXT).

Ayooooooooooooooooooooo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brett.
Dec 15th, 2006, 04:35 AM
I will kill JHH diberlately (can't spell)! :devil:

Wannabeknowitall
Dec 15th, 2006, 04:42 AM
Fuck- Ana Ivanovic
Marry- Anna Chakvetadze
Kill- Justine Henin-Hardenne

LindsayRulz
Dec 15th, 2006, 04:47 AM
Fuck - Maria Sharapova
Marry - Ana Ivanovic
Kill - Justine Hénin-Hardenne

Reckoner
Dec 15th, 2006, 05:02 AM
# Fuck - Kirilenko (I don't think I have to explain) :drool: :drool: :drool:
# Marry - Dani. She just seems like an awesome chick. She's just so damn hot as well. :hearts: :hearts:
Plus more food for me.:tape: Just kidding.
# Kill - ...umm....

stevos
Dec 15th, 2006, 05:23 AM
Interesting, I would have thought you would marry Maria, considering you are actually tall enough to look decent next to her. :lol: (are you really 6'4" Stevos? :eek: )

Yup! Look at my next post after my first ;)
It's between her and Daniela of course. And Ivanovic is distant but in the running.

selyoink
Dec 15th, 2006, 05:26 AM
F*ck- Nastya
Marry- Tati
Kill- undecided

Lefty.
Dec 15th, 2006, 05:33 AM
Yup! Look at my next post after my first ;)
It's between her and Daniela of course. And Ivanovic is distant but in the running.

That's like Marat Safin tall! :eek: How weird that you're taller than Andy Roddick. :lol:

stevos
Dec 15th, 2006, 05:35 AM
That's like Marat Safin tall! :eek: How weird that you're taller than Andy Roddick. :lol:

Yeah, he's got nothin on me. And I dont mind being compared to Safin, I don't think that's too bad of a thing ;)

Benchwarmer1
Dec 15th, 2006, 05:39 AM
you know what, michael chang tall, not really

but anyway, stevos, you'te tall enough to play for the NBA

Lefty.
Dec 15th, 2006, 05:39 AM
Yeah, he's got nothin on me. And I dont mind being compared to Safin, I don't think that's too bad of a thing ;)

Both guys are :drool: in my opinion. :lol: Height-wise, I have no problem comparing you to Marat, but tennis wise...;) .