PDA

View Full Version : Hopes, Predicitions, Expectations for Lena in 2007?

Mathijs
Dec 14th, 2006, 11:31 AM
In this thread you can tell what you're hopes, predictions and expectations for Lena in 2007 are...

Personally i hope Lena plays at her best in 2007, a few titles would be okay, a GS would be very welcome, but for me its not really the thing where everything turns on in 2007....

I predict and expect from Lena to do well in GS's and tourneys, i expect her to stay in the top 10 once again (i really hope that, i just dont know what to expect)

I just hope she stays healthy and plays an average season again, i just don't have to many expectations, not good to go into the season with a high amount of expectations and predictions as i've learned being a Lena fan for some years now ;)

Last thing what i hope is that Lena will play Rosmalen in 2007 once again, so i got my chance to see and meet her, since my chance of going is slightly better then it was last year.....

So what are you're hopes, expectations and predictions for Lena for 2007?

SIN DIOS NI LEY
Dec 14th, 2006, 06:57 PM
3 -5 singles titles and new highest rank .

Danči Dementia
Dec 14th, 2006, 07:03 PM
I expect.........................a new serve

Alongside that finally a GS crown to finally giving me the pleasure to feel what's its like when one of my fav. girls win one big thing.

UDACHi
Dec 14th, 2006, 07:08 PM
a slam. just a god damn slam.

miffedmax
Dec 14th, 2006, 09:46 PM
I'd love a Slam.

To make that happen, I'd love to see Lena get a real coach who can get her over the hump.

I'd like to see her stay in the Top 8 and make the YEC again.

But mostly I just hope she is healthy and happy. (With that last thought going out to all my fellow Lena D. fans, too!)

selyoink
Dec 14th, 2006, 10:30 PM
I basically see a repeat of 2006. She will have moments of brilliance i.e. Tokyo and Indian Wells. And she will have her awful moments like US Open quarterfinals.

My hopes are that she wins one of the grand slams. Two slams are reserved for Nastya and the fourth for Tati.

kinglear
Dec 15th, 2006, 04:32 AM
I'm saying it right now, Lena is going to win a Grand Slam this year! :bounce: Just think of the way she played at the JP Morgan Chase. I think out of all the Slams, she has the greatest chance of winning the US Open because she tends to always go to the quarters or the semis. Just think, if Mary Pierce hadn't cheated in 2005, Lena would have gone to her second US Open final in a row. I'm telling you, Lena is going to win a Slam this year. Put of course, she better work on her serve. She needs to be confident and not think too much about it. I've been practicing my serve and it's a pain when you think too hard about it. It's kind of like math problems. If you over-analyze, you make mistakes.

Paco
Dec 15th, 2006, 02:51 PM
dream: Lena won't lose any single match ;)

hopes: win RG, USO, Moskva and YEC :)

expect: tier one title, GS and some more wins :) and win some great matches eg with TOB, JHH, Kim